Los Angeles Clippers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Clippers Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
los angeles clippers SCHEDULE
los angeles clippers STANDINGS
los angeles clippers Roster
los angeles clippers Injuries
Most recent posts
Los Angeles Clippers Odds
2021 Los Angeles Clippers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Buffalo Braves: 1970–1978 |
San Diego Clippers: 1978–1984
Los Angeles Clippers: 1984–present
NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
Now that we’ve made it to the Conference Finals, the betting public is ready to wager on who they think will end up in the NBA Finals.
Out West, we have a team that is on fire, while their opponent wasted a great opportunity in the last game. In the East, we had a very surprising outcome in Game 1 of the series. Let’s take a look at the updated odds to win the conferences so you can continue making your bets against their NBA Conference Championship odds.
Updated Odds to Win the Western Conference and Eastern Conference Championships
Can the Clippers Overcome a 2-0 Deficit?
In looking at the odds to win the Western Conference, since they’re up 2-0, the Phoenix Suns are a +110 to win.
The Suns have won nine straight games going into Game 3 of their series in Los Angeles. The Suns will also be getting star point guard Chris Paul back for Game 3. Everything seems to be pointing in the right direction for Phoenix.
As for the Clippers, being down 0-2 isn’t new to them. They’ve been down 0-2 in their first two playoff series and have come back to win both of them. Paul George has played well in this series, but he hasn’t had much support from his cast and crew.
It’s very unlikely that we see Kawhi Leonard at all in this series. His ACL injury appears to be much worse than Leonard originally thought. Since they are down two games, the oddsmakers have set their odds at +1400 to win the Western Conference. Las Vegas doesn’t seem to have much confidence that the Clippers can come back.
Will the Bucks Stop Here?
After a stunning Game 1 upset by the Hawks, on Milwaukee’s home court, many are doubting that Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks can win the East.
However, the oddsmakers aren’t part of the crowd that doesn’t have much faith in the Milwaukee Bucks, as they have set them at a +145 to win the Eastern Conference and advance to the NBA Finals.
The Bucks are clearly the more talented squad, but they didn’t play like it in Game 1 of their series. We’ll see if Giannis, Khris Middleton, Jrue Holiday, and the rest of the Bucks can pick things up in Game 2, and continue on their quest to finally get to an NBA Finals.
As for Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks, the young guard is quickly becoming the villain that the NBA needs. The sharpshooter has had some epic performances throughout the playoffs. He has unlimited range, and he can also get into the paint.
When Young plays well, his teammates feed off of him. The Hawks have a nice group of shooters that compliment Young well. If they have a scheme to slow down Antetokounmpo, the Hawks could upset the Bucks.
Las Vegas has the Atlanta Hawks at a +750. If you’re going to hop on the Hawks bandwagon, you better get on now, because if they win Game 2, their odds of winning will be much higher, and you won’t get as much bang for your Buck (no pun intended).
NBA Betting News
Los Angeles Clippers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Clippers Game Odds, Clippers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Clippers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Clippers Winning the NBA Championship, Los Angeles NBA News & other info on the Los Angeles Clippers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Clippers Today!
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the LeadNow that we’ve made it to the Conference Finals, the betting public is ready to wager on who they think will end up in the NBA Finals. Out West, we have a team that is on fire, while their opponent wasted a great opportunity in the last game. In the East, we had a very surprising outcome in Game 1 Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the EastWhat a difference a day makes! On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Read More
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting OddsWithout All-Star point guard Mike Conley, the Utah Jazz were still able to rally past the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series. It’s not likely that Conley will play in Game 2, either, but the Jazz are favored again on the NBA odds. How to Bet Clippers at Jazz NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting LinesThe last NBA conference semifinal series to start in the 2021 playoffs is the Los Angeles Clippers visiting the team with the league’s best record in the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. The Jazz are favored on the NBA odds to win the Western Conference and also in Game 1 vs. L.A. How to Bet Clippers at Jazz NBA Odds & Read More
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible MatchupsAt the start of the playoffs, 16 teams are all in and competing. And now, fans of the Heat and Celtics, who battled in the conference finals last year, are dealing with an earlier summer. Still, so many great options remain. Also, the Lakers are one loss from being punched out in round one, following their championship victory a season Read More
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe home team is 0-4 in the first four games of the Dallas Mavericks vs. Los Angeles Clippers Western Conference playoff series, but NBA oddsmakers believe that will change Wednesday in Game 5 with the Clips as solid NBA betting favorites as the series returns to L.A. How to Bet Mavericks at Clippers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, Read More
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting LinesIn a complete stunner, the Dallas Mavericks won the first two games of their Western Conference playoff series at the favored Los Angeles Clippers. The series shifts to Dallas for Game 3 on Friday and for some reason, oddsmakers favor the Clippers on the NBA odds. How to Bet Clippers at Mavericks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9:30 Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds UpdateThe NBA regular season is over, and we’re headed to the playoffs. This year, we have a unique situation, as for the first time ever, the NBA will have a play-in tournament for the #7 & #8 seeds in each conference. After the play-in tournament, we’ll then get started with the playoffs. This year’s playoffs should be highly contested, as Read More
- 2021 NBA Championship Betting Odds May 12th UpdateIt is the final week of the NBA regular season, and while we have seen several teams punch their playoff tickets, the final few games will decide who lands where in the overall standings. That is particularly important this season, especially for those teams looking to avoid the play-in tournament. It is only the top 6 in each conference who Read More
- Clippers vs Suns | NBA Betting Lines
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- LA Clippers vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- LA Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: Magic Vs Clippers Expert Analysis
- 2021 NBA Championship Odds Analysis March 29th Update
- NBA 2021 Western Conference Power Rankings Analysis
- NBA 2021 Regular Season Major Upsets So Far
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Nuggets 104 vs Clippers 89 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Clippers 98 vs Nuggets 111 Sunday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 6 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- Nuggets 111 vs Clippers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Clippers vs Nuggets Game 5, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Clippers vs Nuggets Game 4, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Clippers 113 vs Nuggets 107 Monday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Game 5 Raptors vs Celtics NBA Eastern Conference Semis Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Clippers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines