Los Angeles Lakers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Lakers Championship Betting
Los Angeles Lakers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Lakers Championship Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
los angeles lakers SCHEDULE
los angeles lakers STANDINGS
los angeles lakers Roster
los angeles lakers Injuries
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Los Angeles Lakers Odds
2021 Los Angeles Lakers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minneapolis Lakers: 1947–1960 |
Los Angeles Lakers: 1960–present
|Championships||16 (1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)|
|Conference titles||31 (1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1959, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010)|
Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
LeBron James has never lost a first-round playoff series. However, his Los Angeles Lakers are down 3-2 to the Phoenix Suns as their Western Conference matchup goes back to L.A. on Thursday. Will Anthony Davis play? That’s the big question. The Lakers are short favorites on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Suns at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Staples Center
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- NBA Odds: Lakers -3 (total 208.5)
Why Bet on Phoenix? | NBA Betting Odds
The Suns came out like gangbusters on Tuesday in front of their largest home crowd of the season and blew the doors off the Lakers in a 115-85 win. The Suns held an eight-point lead after the first quarter, and from there, it snowballed.
Devin Booker spearheaded the Suns’ early onslaught by scoring 18 of his 30 points in the first quarter. Cameron Payne also scored 10 of his 16 points in the opening frame, igniting a 16-0 Suns run to take control for good. Phoenix went on a 24-2 run. The Lakers scored just 10 points in the second quarter.
Phoenix then pushed its lead to a franchise-playoff-record 30 points at halftime and 36 points after intermission. The 30-point final scoring margin was the fourth-largest in a playoff game in franchise history, and the largest since a 31-point victory over the Lakers in 2006.
Deandre Ayton had eight points and seven rebounds in 27 minutes. Ayton had recorded a double-double in each of the Suns’ four previous playoff games, but that streak finally came to an end in this one, though it was also the first game of the series where he didn’t play at least 30 minutes. Ayton is averaging 17.4 points and 12.2 rebounds per game while shooting 80 percent from the field in this series.
Meanwhile, Payne has more than did his part providing much-needed relief for a hobbled Chris Paul. In the last four games, Payne is averaging 15.8 points, 4.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds on 49.0% shooting from the floor, 45.0% shooting from three, and 100% shooting from the foul line.
Paul has been playing through an injured shoulder since Game 1 and he suffered a setback in Game 5. With around half of the third quarter left to play, Paul was still in the game despite a 33-point lead. As he and Wesley Matthews fought for a rebound, Matthews committed a foul on Paul that sent him to the floor writhing in pain holding that right shoulder. Paul was able to shoot the two free throws after a lengthy review, but immediately afterward he was pulled from the game for good. Paul finished the game with nine points, six assists and four rebounds.
It’s unclear if Paul will play in Game 6 in L.A., but Suns coach Monty Williams sounded somewhat optimistic about his outlook after the game.
Why Bet on LA Lakers? | NBA Betting OddsHow bad was Tuesday’s loss? The Lakers trailed by 30 points at halftime. That was the largest halftime deficit for a LeBron James team in his playoff career. It was also the Lakers’ largest halftime deficit in a playoff game since 1992. L.A. turned the ball over 16 times, which led to 23 Phoenix points. The Suns had just four turnovers.
“We got our ass kicked. It is just that simple,” James said. “They did whatever they wanted to in this game. We have to be better obviously if we want to play a Game 7.”
LeBron has now lost consecutive 1st round games for the first time in his career and it’s the first time in LeBron’s career that he trails a 1st round series after Game 5 or later. James finished with 24 points, seven assists and five rebounds. He left the court for good with almost six minutes remaining, which has caused quite a stir.
Lakers coach Frank Vogel addressed LeBron’s dramatic exit: “In terms of LeBron going in the back, LeBron had to start his treatment. It doesn’t do any good for him to sit over there without getting worked on or beginning the treatment as soon as possible to help him get ready for Game 6.”
Los Angeles was without Anthony Davis, who was sidelined by a groin injury. After the game, Lakers coach Frank Vogel said after warming up, Davis couldn’t go. Markieff Morris got the start in Davis’ absence, but he finished with just four points in 10 minutes. Davis is officially questionable for Game 6.
“My mindset is that he’s not going to be able to play in Game 6,” LeBron said. His 14-0 record in first-round playoff series is in peril. James’ average of 33.7 points per game in postseason elimination games is the highest in NBA history.
LeBron certainly needs more help if Davis is out. On Tuesday, Dennis Schroder missed all nine of his field-goal attempts and had only one assist. Marc Gasol had 5 points in 10 minutes as he was in foul trouble. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope left the game in the 3rd quarter due to the left knee contusion that kept him out of the previous game.
- Suns are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Suns are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 playoff games as an underdog.
- Suns are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games as a road underdog.
- Lakers are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 games overall.
- Lakers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 home games.
- Lakers are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games as a favorite.
- Lakers 110, Suns 108
NBA Betting News
Los Angeles Lakers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Lakers Game Odds, Lakers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Lakers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Lakers Winning the NBA Championship, Los Angeles NBA News & other info on the Los Angeles Lakers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Lakers Today!
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds LeBron James has never lost a first-round playoff series. However, his Los Angeles Lakers are down 3-2 to the Phoenix Suns as their Western Conference matchup goes back to L.A. on Thursday. Will Anthony Davis play? That’s the big question. The Lakers are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Suns at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines The big question for Game 5 of the Los Angeles Lakers–Phoenix Suns Western Conference playoff series Tuesday is whether Lakers All-Star Anthony Davis will play due to a groin injury. It doesn’t appear that he will. The Suns are favored on the NBA odds and that may rise some if Davis sits. How to Bet Lakers at Suns NBA Odds Read More
- Suns vs Lakers, Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds A terrific and tied Phoenix Suns–Los Angeles Lakers Western Conference first-round playoff series shifts to Los Angeles for Game 3 on Thursday night with LeBron James and the defending league champions favoured on the NBA odds to take a 2-1 lead. How to Bet Suns at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10 PM ET Where: Staples Center Read More
- LA Lakers vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds LeBron James-led teams have never lost a first-round playoff series, but James’ Los Angeles Lakers could be in trouble if they lose Game 2 at Phoenix on Tuesday night to fall down 2-0. The Suns are home underdogs, however, on the NBA odds. How to Bet Lakers at Suns NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 10 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds Update The NBA regular season is over, and we’re headed to the playoffs. This year, we have a unique situation, as for the first time ever, the NBA will have a play-in tournament for the #7 & #8 seeds in each conference. After the play-in tournament, we’ll then get started with the playoffs. This year’s playoffs should be highly contested, as Read More
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis No question that the marquee game of the NBA’s play-in tournament is Wednesday night’s matchup between Steph Curry and the eighth-seeded Golden State Warriors and LeBron James and the No. 7 Lakers from Los Angeles. The winner automatically earns the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference playoffs and L.A. is solidly favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Read More
- 2021 NBA Championship Betting Odds May 12th Update It is the final week of the NBA regular season, and while we have seen several teams punch their playoff tickets, the final few games will decide who lands where in the overall standings. That is particularly important this season, especially for those teams looking to avoid the play-in tournament. It is only the top 6 in each conference who Read More
- Knicks vs LA Lakers | NBA Betting Lines New York and Los Angeles are the two biggest media markets in the United States, so of course Tuesday’s NBA matchup between the Knicks and Lakers is nationally televised. New York will be favored on the NBA odds unless L.A. superstar LeBron James returns – and he might. How to Bet Knicks at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Nuggets vs Lakers | Betting Odds for NBA It’s possible that the Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers play in a marquee Western Conference first-round series. They conclude their regular-season series on Monday in Los Angeles with the Nuggets as favorites on the NBA odds. Will LeBron James play? That’s the big question. How to Bet Nuggets at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 10 PM Read More
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update Apr. 28th
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Boston Celtics vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Bucks vs. Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Players Injuries That Affected Their Team The Most
- 2021 NBA Championship Odds Analysis March 29th Update
- NBA Betting Predictions: 76ers Vs Lakers Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers Vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Western Conference Power Rankings Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 22nd
- NBA 2021 Regular Season Major Upsets So Far
- NBA 2021 Championship: Lakers Looking To Repeat
- NBA News & Rumors: 4 Spurs Players Test Positive on COVID-19
- NBA 2021 Top Games to Watch from Jan. 21st to 22nd
- Mavericks vs Lakers | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert Analysis
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines