Memphis Grizzlies Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
Memphis Grizzlies Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
memphis grizzlies SCHEDULE
memphis grizzlies STANDINGS
memphis grizzlies Roster
memphis grizzlies Injuries
Most recent posts
Memphis Grizzlies Odds
2021 Memphis Grizzlies Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vancouver Grizzlies: 995–2001 |
Memphis Grizzlies: 2001–present
Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
The Memphis Grizzlies are riding their second-longest winning streak of the season at four in a row and look to make it five on Friday with a visit to the New York Knicks. The game opened as a pick’em on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Grizzlies at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- TV: NBA League Pass, NBA TV
- Stream:com, NBA TV app
- NBA Odds: pick’em (total 213.5)
First meeting of the season. Last year, they played only once and Memphis won 127-106 in New York. Dillon Brooks scored 27 points to lead a balanced scoring effort with six other Grizzlies scoring in double figures. All five Grizzlies starters scored in double digits, including double-double performances from Ja Morant (18 points, 10 assists) and Jonas Valančiūnas (12 points, 13 rebounds). Morant also recorded a +42 plus-minus, making him the youngest player to post a +42 since Kobe Bryant on Feb. 19, 1998 vs. Denver. Julius Randle double-doubled with 16 points and 15 rebounds for the Knicks. There were three ejections in the final moments. The Grizzlies lead the all-time series 24-22.
Why Bet on Memphis? | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Grizzlies were 131-113 winners in Atlanta on Wednesday. The Grizzlies outscored the Hawks 43-23 in the period to break open a close game. With Clint Capela and Danilo Gallinari added to Atlanta’s already lengthy injury list that also includes De’Andre Hunter and John Collins, the Hawks were without four of their top five scorers for the season.
Grayson Allen went 10-of-18 from the field and 7-of-8 from the stripe for a season-high 30 points. Ja Morant played through a tight back and 19 points on 8-of-13 shooting, to go with seven rebounds, seven assists, two triples and five turnovers across 31 minutes. Morant looked to be laboring out there with the back issue, going scoreless through his first 14 minutes of play, with his first bucket not coming until late in the second quarter. However, he was excellent in the second half.
Kyle Anderson scored 19 points on 8-of-13 shooting, to go with seven rebounds, seven assists, two triples and five turnovers. Over his past 10 games, Anderson is averaging 11.8 points, 6.1 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.4 blocks and 1.3 three-pointers. Jonas Valanciunas registered 19 points 11 rebounds, four assists and a block. Valanciunas has been on a roll over his last 12 games, averaging 17.4 rebounds and 13.4 rebounds while shooting 57.7 percent from the field.
Brandon Clarke, Justise Winslow and De’Anthony Melton all sat with injuries. Consider them questionable here with Clarke having the best chance of playing.
Memphis’ four straight double-digit road victories (including a 120-110 win on March 29 at Houston) mark the second-longest streak in franchise history behind a five-game streak of 10+ point road wins earlier this season (Jan. 1-Feb. 1, 2021). The Grizzlies outscored the 76ers, Heat and Hawks by an average of 12.3 points in third quarters during this road trip. Memphis is three games above .500 for the first time since finishing a seven-game winning streak on Feb. 1 that improved its record to 9-6.
Why Bet on New York? | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Knicks lost for the fifth time in six games Wednesday, 101-99 in Boston. New York and Boston entered the day tied for seventh place in the Eastern Conference playoff race. The game was tight throughout, featuring eight ties and 17 lead changes. The Celtics shot 42% (36 of 86) from the field. Boston had lost the previous 12 games in which it shot less than 45%.
RJ Barrett hit 10-of-14 shots, 6-of-6 3-pointers and 3-of-4 free throws for 29 points, five rebounds and two assists in arguably his best game as a pro. The second-year man has now scored at least 20 points in three of his last five games, and he’s hit multiple threes in four of those five contests. His last 3-pointer tied the game but Marcus Smart answered with a triple of his own and the Celtics closed it out at the free-throw line.
Barrett has taken a significant developmental leap this year, averaging 17.5 points per game over 52 contests, compared to 14.3 in his rookie season last year. His field goal percentage has risen from .402 to.450.
All-Star Julius Randle recorded 22 points, nine rebounds, six assists, three steals and a block across 37 minutes. Randle finished one rebound shy of putting up what would’ve been his third double-double over his last five appearances, but he also shot the ball poorly, needing 23 field-goal attempts to record 22 points. Shooting woes have been an issue for Randle lately as he’s made just 38.4 percent of his shots over his last four games.
John Henson (strained right calf) and Mitchell Robinson (right foot surgery) were out and neither will play here.
Despite their recent struggles, if there’s been one constant for the Knicks this year, it’s been their elite defense. They are currently ranked fourth in defensive rating in the league.
- Grizzlies 106, Knicks 104
NBA Betting News
Memphis Grizzlies Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Memphis Grizzlies Game Odds, Grizzlies Live Odds, This Weeks Memphis Grizzlies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Memphis team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Grizzlies Winning the NBA Championship, Memphis NBA News & other info on the Memphis Grizzlies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Memphis Grizzlies Today!
Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 15, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Boston Celtics vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 11, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 9, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Thunder 92 vs Grizzlies 121 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 7, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: July 31, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Utah Jazz vs. Memphis Grizzlies August 5, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Grizzlies 115 vs Jazz 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 99 vs Pelicans 109 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies vs Pelicans – NBA Odds & Picks
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 2, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 3, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Spurs 108 vs Grizzlies 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- NBA Odds & Picks – Complete Betting Guide for Week 1
- NBA Betting – Preseason Games of the Day
- NBA Memphis Grizzlies 2020 Season Analysis
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic vs Grizzlies 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Hawks 101 vs Grizzlies 118 Result Saturday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.