Milwaukee Bucks Odds | 2021 NBA Playoffs Betting Lines
Milwaukee Bucks Odds | 2021 NBA Playoffs Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
milwaukee bucks SCHEDULE
milwaukee bucks STANDINGS
milwaukee bucks Roster
milwaukee bucks Injuries
Most recent posts
Milwaukee Bucks Odds
2021 Milwaukee Bucks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Timberwolves: 1968–present|
|Conference titles||2 1971, 1974|
Bucks Vs Magic Expert Analysis – NBA Betting
The Milwaukee Bucks will look to avoid the big upset when they hit the road to take on the lowly Orlando Magic on Sunday. The Bucks have struggled recently and hit the weekend riding a two-game skid heading into their Friday night home date against Charlotte.
Orlando has its own problems as they went into its Friday night home matchup against Indiana looking to snap a three-game skid. The NBA odds for this matchup go live following Saturday’s seven-game slate of action.
NBA Betting Predictions – Milwaukee Looks to Avoid Upset Against Rebuilding Orlando
Milwaukee Bucks (32-19) Vs Orlando Magic (17-34) Match Info
- When: Sunday, April 11, 2021, at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- TV: NBALP, Bally Sports Florida Bally Sports WI
- Radio: WYGM 96.9FM / 740AM620 AM/103.3 FM WTMJ
Bucks Looking to Keep Pace Atop Eastern Conference Standings
Milwaukee is looking to keep pace with Brooklyn and Philadelphia at the top of the Eastern Conference standings. The Bucks are 3.5 games behind the first place Nets but just a half-game behind Philadelphia. Milwaukee is a modest 5-5 over its last 10 games. The Bucks were looking to snap a two-game losing streak heading into Friday night. Milwaukee got smacked around in its 116-101 road loss against Dallas on Thursday night.
Donte DiVincenzo scored 22 points and Bobby Portis had 20 points and a season-high 14 rebounds for the Bucks, but Milwaukee fell to 1-2 without reigning two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, who sat with left knee soreness. Khris Middleton (14 points) and Jrue Holiday (13 points), both struggled in the loss.
“There’s a little bit more of a load on both Jrue and Khris,” Budenholzer said. “I think they’re learning to take that. Playing without Giannis, he can’t play 48 minutes. I think there’s going to be good stretches for us in learning from these experiences playing without him.”
Magic Playing With Eye Towards the Future
Orlando was 3-7 over its last 10 games heading into Friday night. The Magic had dropped three straight including an embarrassing 131-116 home loss against Washington on Wednesday night. Davis Bertans scored a team-high 22 points and made six three-pointers for Washington. Terrence Ross scored 24 points and reserve center Mo Bamba had a career-high 19 points for Orlando, which has lost 16 of its last 20 games overall. The Magic had won their previous seven meetings with the Wizards.
“I’m not making a joke — they didn’t miss any (shots),” Magic coach Steve Clifford said. “With our defense, they were so open and they shot 57%
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Orlando has gone 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog and 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 home games. On the flip side of the coin, the Bucks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite, 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall and 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss. Milwaukee gets the big road win and ATS cover despite Orlando’s impressive ATS numbers.
Pick: Milwaukee 125 Orlando 106
NBA Betting News
Milwaukee Bucks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Milwaukee Bucks Game Odds, Bucks Live Odds, This Weeks Milwaukee Bucks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Milwaukee team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bucks Winning the NBA Championship, Milwaukee NBA News & other info on the Milwaukee Bucks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Milwaukee Bucks Today!
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics: 12/23/2020 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- NBA Rumors: Bucks Will Not Trade Greek Freak This Offseason
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Heat 103 vs Bucks 94 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 5 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Semis Odds
- Bucks 118 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Semis Odds
- Bucks 100 vs Heat 115 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis – Celtics, Raptors, Heat & Bucks
- Heat vs Bucks Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Bucks vs Heat Game 2, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- Heat 116 vs Bucks 114 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
- Bucks v Heat Game 2, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Heat 115 vs Bucks 104 Monday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat Game 1 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Semis Odds
- Magic 104 vs Bucks 118 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Game 5 Bucks vs Magic NBA Playoffs Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Bucks in the 2019 NBA Playoffs
The Milwaukee Bucks have experienced one of their best seasons as a franchise. The Bucks were ranked as the number one team in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 60 games under their belt. The Buck’s current win percentage is .732, which is one of the highest that it’s been in years. The Greak Freak "Giannis Atetokounmpo" has been the MVP for both the Bucks and the entire leauge winning the coveted award.
Conference Finals Milwaukee eliminated by Toronto Raptors (2-4)
Round 2 Milwaukee Beat Boston Celtics (4-2)
Round 1 Milwaukee Beat Detroit Pistons (4-0)
Sports in the State of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.