Minnesota Timberwolves Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Timberwolves Championship Betting
Minnesota Timberwolves Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Timberwolves Championship Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
minnesota timberwolves SCHEDULE
minnesota timberwolves STANDINGS
minnesota timberwolves Roster
minnesota timberwolves Injuries
Most recent posts
Minnesota Timberwolves Odds
2021 Minnesota Timberwolves Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Timberwolves: 1989–present|
Timberwolves Vs Celtics Expert Analysis – NBA Betting
The desperate Boston Celtics will look to handle the lowly Minnesota Timberwolves in order to boost their playoff hopes. The C’s are in seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings, but have split their last 10 games evenly. Minnesota has nothing left to play for except pride as they sit in last place in the Western Conference.
With Boston looking to avoid another head-scratching loss, let’s find out if the C’s will get it done to kick off the weekend so you can make your bets against their NBA odds.
NBA Betting Preview – Desperate Celtics Look to Handle Lowly T-Wolves
Minnesota Timberwolves (13-39) Vs Boston Celtics (26-26)
- When: Friday, April 9, 2021, at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: TD Garden, Boston, MA
- TV: NBALP, NBC Sports Boston, Bally Sports North+
- Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub830 WCCO
Minnesota Still Reeling Despite Coaching Change
Minnesota fired former head coach Ryan Saunders in February in favor of former Toronto Raptors assistant Chris Finch, but the move hasn’t helped the team improve one iota. The Timberwolves have lost three of four and come into this matchup fresh off a high-scoring 141-137 road loss against Indiana on Wednesday night.
Karl-Anthony Towns led NBA-worst Minnesota with 32 points, 12 rebounds and six assists. Anthony Edwards had 27 points, but it wasn’t enough to get the win.
“We just didn’t play hard enough in the beginning,” Towns said. “They played with urgency and desperation from the beginning.”
Minnesota is averaging 109.8 points per game (23rd) on 44.1 percent shooting from the field (28th) and 34.7 percent from three-point distance (26th). Defensively, the Timberwolves are allowing a whopping 117.2 points per game (28th) on 48.1 percent shooting from the field (29th) and 38.8 percent from beyond the arc (28th). Minnesota has gone a pitiful 5-22 on the road.
Celtics Put the ‘I’ in Inconsistency
At 26-26, Boston has underachieved after reaching last season’s conference finals. Boston has been maddeningly inconsistent despite having a pair of young and gifted all-stars in shooting guard Jaylen Brown and small forward Jayson Tatum. The Celtics have won three of four and come into this matchup fresh off a 101-99 home win over New York on Wednesday night.
Brown had a team-high 32 points and 10 rebounds to lead the way to victory while Jayson Tatum added 25 points and 10 board. Marcus Smart added 17 points, including 14 in the fourth quarter. Brown said he and Tatum talked before the game about not dwelling on Tuesday’s 10-point loss to Philadelphia.
“I just needed to be Jaylen. And our team played great tonight,” Brown said.
Boston averages 111.9 points per game (18th) on 46.8 percent shooting from the field (13th) and 37.5 percent from beyond the arc (10th). The C’s allow 110.3 points per game defensively (10th) on 46.4 percent shooting from the field (13th) and 37.4 percent from three-point distance (20th). The C’s have gone 16-10 at TD Garden this season.
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Boston should be favored by approximately six points in this contest and that is a figure I expect the Celtics to cover. Boston is 5-4 ATS over its last nine games while Minnesota is 5-5 ATS over its last 10. The Celtics have won seven straight and eight of nine over the T-Wolves while covering the ATS betting line in every victory. With the Celtics desperate, I say Boston gets it done by nearly double digits.
Pick: Boston 115 Minnesota 106
NBA Betting News
Minnesota Timberwolves Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Timberwolves Game Odds, Timberwolves Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Timberwolves team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Timberwolves Winning the NBA Championship, Minnesota NBA News & other info on the Minnesota Timberwolves. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Timberwolves Today!
- Timberwolves Vs Celtics Expert Analysis – NBA BettingThe desperate Boston Celtics will look to handle the lowly Minnesota Timberwolves in order to boost their playoff hopes. The C’s are in seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings, but have split their last 10 games evenly. Minnesota has nothing left to play for except pride as they sit in last place in the Western Conference. With Boston looking Read More
- NBA 2020-21 Rookies Power Rankings AnalysisMoving from the college ranks in the NBA is never an easy transition for any player, but you could certainly argue that the current class of rookies has had it tougher than most. Let’s not forget that a huge chunk of the NCAAB season, including March Madness, was wiped out last season, as was the Summer League. Add that to Read More
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Detroit Pistons 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and TrendsThe Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0) hit the court against the Detroit Pistons (0-0) as 4.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 224.5.Betting Information Timberwolves vs Pistons Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Timberwolves -4.5 -110 -110 224.5 -110 Read More
- Timberwolves 111 vs Rockets 117 Result Tuesday Basketball Score Minnesota Timberwolves vs Houston Rockets Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Rockets trailed for much of the early part of this game but used a big run in the third quarter to take the lead and hold on for the win. James Harden scored a game-high 37 points, and Russell Westbrook added 27 while keying Read More
- Pelicans 120 vs Timberwolves 107 Result Sunday Basketball Score New Orleans Pelicans vs Minnesota Timberwolves Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Pelicans kicked off their road trip with a 120-107 win against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Jrue Holiday had a season-high 37 points as the visiting New Orleans Pelicans defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves 120-107 on Sunday afternoon in Minneapolis. New Orleans Pelicans (28-36) Minnesota Timberwolves Read More
- Magic 132 vs Timberwolves 118 Result Friday Basketball Score Orlando Magic vs Minnesota Timberwolves Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores On Friday night the Magic made their way to Minnesota for a return date against the Timberwolves and were able to snap a three-game losing streak as they beat the Twolves. Nikola Vucevic recorded 28 points and 12 rebounds to help the Orlando Magic earn Read More
- Bulls 108 vs Timberwolves 115 Result Wednesday Basketball Score Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota Timberwolves Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Bulls had most of their key pieces back with Wendell Carter Jr. and Otto Porter Jr. finally healthy and Lauri Markkanen making his debut after a long injury layoff of his own. Malik Beasley scored 24 points, D’Angelo Russell added 19 and both players Read More
- Timberwolves 139 vs Pelicans 134 Result Tuesday Basketball Score Minnesota Timberwolves vs New Orleans Pelicans Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores New Orleans’ in-season turnaround has significantly improved their defensive performance and have a knack for consistently beating opponents with losing records. Malik Beasley scored 28 points and D’Angelo Russell added 23 to lead eight Minnesota players in double figures as the visiting Timberwolves beat Read More
- Mavericks 111 vs Timberwolves 91 Result Sunday Basketball Score Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Mavericks get their second blowout win against the Timberwolves in about a week, this time a 111-91 drubbing in Minnesota on Sunday afternoon. Kristaps Porzingis scored 38 points, Seth Curry added 27 points, and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 111-91 at Minneapolis. Read More
- Timberwolves 129 vs Heat 126 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 123 vs Mavericks 139 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 116 vs Nuggets 128 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Celtics 127 vs Timberwolves 117 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Hornets 115 vs Timberwolves 108 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 126 vs Raptors 137 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Clippers 115 vs Timberwolves 142 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hawks 127 vs Timberwolves 120 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 109 vs Kings 113 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 106 vs Clippers 118 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Kings 133 vs Timberwolves 129 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Thunder 113 vs Timberwolves 104 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Rockets 131 vs Timberwolves 124 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Rockets vs Timberwolves 2020 NBA Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Timberwolves 110 vs Bulls 117 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Timberwolves 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Raptors 122 vs Timberwolves 112 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 114 vs Pacers 116 Result Friday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines