New York Knicks Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Knicks Championship Betting
11/06 - 06:00 PM
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
new york knicks SCHEDULE
new york knicks STANDINGS
new york knicks Roster
new york knicks Injuries
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
New York Knicks Odds
2021 New York Knicks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New York Knicks: 1946–present|
|Arena||Madison Square Garden|
|Championships||2 (1970, 1973)|
|Conference titles||8 (1951, 1952, 1953, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1994, 1999)|
Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
The New York Knicks had a banner season under Coach Tom Thibodeau, but it could come to an end as soon as Wednesday night if they lose Game 5 of their Eastern Conference playoff series at home to the Atlanta Hawks. However, oddsmakers favor the Knicks slightly on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Hawks at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- NBA Odds: Knicks -1.5 (total 208)
Why Bet on Atlanta? | NBA Betting Lines
Atlanta needs just need to win one more game to advance to face the winner of the 76ers vs. Wizards series. Coach Nate McMillan has only won one career playoff series as a coach in nine chances. His lone series victory came during the 2005 playoffs when he was with the Supersonics.
The Hawks had little trouble taking a 3-1 series lead with a 133-96 home win over the Knicks on Sunday. Trae Young hit 9-of-21 shots and four 3-pointers for 27 points along with nine assists. Young struggled with shooting the ball from three-point range as he made only 28.6 percent of shots from deep off 14 attempts. The guard only played 33 minutes as he picked up three early fouls in the first half, and then in the second half, the game became a blowout in the fourth quarter.
Clint Capela finished Game 4 with 10 points and 15 rebounds. Capela was one of three Hawks starters to play fewer than 30 minutes (28), but he didn’t need extensive time to notch his second straight double-double. He’s grabbed at least 12 rebounds in four straight games.
John Collins came through with 22 points, Danilo Gallinari came through with 21 and Bogdan Bogdanovic added 12 points, eight boards, six assists and two steals in the win.
Capela acknowledged how New York has attempted to bully the Hawks so far in this series, but it hasn’t worked, and he doesn’t think that will change in Game 5: “They’re trying to play tough and push our guys around and talk ****, but we can do that too. We can push guys around too and talk **** as well and get a win too, so what are you going to do about it? We’re coming to your home to win this game again and send you on vacation.”
The Hawks are looking to advance to the second round for the first time since the 2015-16 season.
Why Bet on New York? | NBA Betting LinesThe Knicks haven’t won a playoff series since 2013 and it’s not looking good here. In Sunday’s loss, Julius Randle tallied 23 points, 10 boards, seven assists, two steals and five turnovers. It was the time in this series that Randle has scored more than 15 points. Randle shot just 7-of-19 from the floor, as he continues to struggle on the offensive end.
Randle has come crashing back down to earth in the playoffs, averaging 16.8 points while shooting just 27.4% from the floor and 33.3% from downtown. He could be worn out as Randle averages the most minutes per game in the NBA this season at 37.6. Tom Thibodeau has a history of this, as Luol Deng averaged the most minutes in back-to-back seasons stretching from 2011-2013.
“I have to be a lot better. I need to continue to be a lot better. This is all a learning experience. I need to get better individually, we need to get better as a team,” Randle said.
R.J. Barrett racked up 21 points, six rebounds and four assists in Sunday’s loss. RJ shot 8-of-15 from the floor and 3-of-4 from the charity stripe in his best game of the series, by far, but New York was blown out nonetheless.
Knicks coach Tom Thibodeau hinted that Obi Toppin could see increased minutes in Game 5. Toppin has been one of the few bright spots for the Knicks in their first-round series. In Game 4 on Sunday, he scored 13 points (on 5-of-8 shooting) and grabbed three rebounds in 19 minutes. He’s just the fourth Knick rookie to score more than a dozen points in a playoff game over the last 35 years. The other four are Chris Copeland, Pablo Priginoni, Greg Anthony and Mark Jackson.
The only team that’s had a worse offense than the Knicks in these playoffs is the one that’s already been eliminated: Miami.
Longtime Knicks announcer and franchise icon Marv Albert will be on hand to call the game for TNT, his first in-person non-exhibition since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. He did call the All-Star Game in person, but has otherwise been remote. The legendary broadcaster recently announced his retirement at the end of the year.
The Knicks have played much better at home this series, taking game two after losing on the final possession in the series opener, but if they are to overcome the 3-1 deficit and advance, they will have to win a game on the road.
- Hawks are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 Wednesday games.
- Hawks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Hawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Knicks are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Knicks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games.
- Knicks are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 games as a favorite.
- Knicks 106, Hawks 105
NBA Betting News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
New York Knicks Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Knicks Game Odds, Knicks Live Odds, This Weeks New York Knicks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Knicks Winning the NBA Championship, New York NBA News & other info on the New York Knicks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Knicks Today!
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting LinesThe New York Knicks had a banner season under Coach Tom Thibodeau, but it could come to an end as soon as Wednesday night if they lose Game 5 of their Eastern Conference playoff series at home to the Atlanta Hawks. However, oddsmakers favor the Knicks slightly on the NBA odds. How to Bet Hawks at Knicks NBA Odds & Read More
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 2 | 2021 NBA Betting LinesIn his first-ever playoff game, Atlanta Hawks star Trae Young lived up to the spotlight in leading the Hawks to an upset win at the Knicks at a raucous Madison Square Garden. New York is a short favorite on the NBA odds to even things up Wednesday at home in Game 2. How to Bet Hawks at Knicks NBA Odds Read More
- Knicks vs LA Lakers | NBA Betting LinesNew York and Los Angeles are the two biggest media markets in the United States, so of course Tuesday’s NBA matchup between the Knicks and Lakers is nationally televised. New York will be favored on the NBA odds unless L.A. superstar LeBron James returns – and he might. How to Bet Knicks at Lakers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets | NBA Betting AnalysisThe New York Knicks have clinched their first winning season since 2012-13 and are playoff-bound, but they are underdogs for Wednesday’s trip to the very good Denver Nuggets and MVP betting favorite Nikola Jokic. The Nuggets are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Knicks at Nuggets NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- Knicks vs Grizzlies | NBA Betting LinesTwo of the most improved teams in the NBA this season are the New York Knicks in the Eastern Conference and Memphis Grizzlies in the West. Both will be playoff-bound. They close their season series on Monday night in Memphis with the home side favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Knicks at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting LinesThere is matinee basketball around the NBA on Saturday as the Toronto Raptors visit the New York Knicks on national television with both teams jockeying for potential playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference. The red-hot Knicks will be favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Raptors at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 1 PM ET Where: Read More
- New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe New York Knicks were hoping to win the 2019 NBA Draft lottery and earn the chance to draft then-Duke star Zion Williamson – but the Pelicans were the lucky franchise to get him. The Knicks visit Zion and New Orleans on Wednesday with the Pels favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Knicks at Pelicans NBA Odds & Read More
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisLakers star LeBron James likes playing at New York’s Madison Square Garden more than any other arena, but LeBron and Anthony Davis both remain out injured as the Lakers visit MSG on Monday night. The Knicks are thus favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Lakers at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Memphis Grizzlies are riding their second-longest winning streak of the season at four in a row and look to make it five on Friday with a visit to the New York Knicks. The game opened as a pick’em on the NBA odds. How to Bet Grizzlies at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA 2021 Top Games to Watch from Jan. 21st to 22nd
- Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks: 12/23/2020 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Knicks 136 vs Hawks 131 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 115 vs Wizards 122 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 84 vs Knicks 96 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Thunder 126 vs Knicks 103 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Jazz 112 vs Knicks 104 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Rockets 123 vs Knicks 125 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Bulls 115 vs Knicks 125 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Knicks 106 vs 76ers 115 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Knicks vs 76ers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Knicks 101 vs Hornets 107 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers 106 vs Knicks 98 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Wizards 114 vs Knicks 96 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 95 vs Pistons 92 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Magic 103 vs Knicks 105 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Knicks 139 vs Cavaliers 134 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Knicks vs Pacers Result Saturday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Knicks Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines