Philadelphia 76ers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 76ers Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
philadelphia 76ers SCHEDULE
philadelphia 76ers STANDINGS
philadelphia 76ers Roster
philadelphia 76ers Injuries
Most recent posts
Philadelphia 76ers Odds
2021 Philadelphia 76ers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Syracuse Nationals: 1946–1963 |
Philadelphia 76ers: 1963–present
|Arena||Wells Fargo Center|
|Championships||3 (1955, 1967, 1983)|
|Conference titles||9 (1950, 1954, 1955, 1967, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983, 2001)|
NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
What a difference a day makes!
On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Leonard could be out for the rest of the playoffs with ACL issues. And if that wasn’t enough bad news for the Western Conference, Chris Paul was put in the league’s COVID protocol, and it’s unknown how much time he may miss.
This news changed the odds for the Western Conference title. In the Eastern Conference, Brooklyn’s big Game 5 win over the Bucks to take a 3-2 lead further solidified their status as the favorite to win the East. Let’s take a look at the odds of winning both conferences so you can continue betting against their NBA Conference Championship odds.
2021 NBA Playoffs Betting – Updated Odds to Win the Conference Championship
- Brooklyn Nets -135
Even though Kyrie Irving is out for the rest of the series with Milwaukee, the Nets are still the favorites. With James Harden coming back from his injury and Kevin Durant playing like a man possessed, the Nets look like the team to beat in the East.
- Philadelphia 76ers +275
The Sixers blew a 26-point lead and lost to the Hawks at home to go down 3-2 in their series with Atlanta. They go to Atlanta for Game 6 with their season on the line. We’ll see if Joel Embiid and crew can bounce back from their huge collapse.
- Milwaukee Bucks +350
Giannis Antetokounmpo disappeared at the end of Game 5 against the Nets. We’ll see if he can step things up or if he’s just a stellar regular season player. Could we see Giannis on Kevin Durant in Game 6?
- Atlanta Hawks + 650
After their huge comeback win over the Sixers, the Hawks’ odds changed dramatically. Trae Young is playing at an elite level and is carrying the Hawks. Can he carry them all the way to an Eastern Conference title?
- Phoenix Suns +130
Prior to Wednesday morning’s news about Chris Paul, the Suns were the favorite to win the Western Conference. If they have to play without Paul, they’re a drastically different team. We’re not sure when he’ll return, but when he does, the Suns will be back at full strength and will be the favorite to win the West.
- Utah Jazz +175
Now that Kawhi Leonard could be out for the rest of the playoffs, the Jazz look like a better bet to win the West. Donovan Mitchell is playing well, and Mitchell, along with Jordan Clarkson, is putting up huge numbers. We’ll see if the Jazz can take advantage of the undermanned Clippers.
- Los Angeles Clippers +275
After their Game 4 win, it looked like the Clippers had a lot of momentum heading into Game 5. Then the Kawhi Leonard news came out, and things changed for the worse. It will now be time to see if Paul George is worth the max deal that he signed earlier this season.
NBA Betting News
Philadelphia 76ers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia 76ers Game Odds, 76ers Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia 76ers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the 76ers Winning the NBA Championship, Philadelphia NBA News & other info on the Philadelphia 76ers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia 76ers Today!
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the EastWhat a difference a day makes! On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Read More
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting LinesTrae Young and the Atlanta Hawks surprised the top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers in their first Eastern Conference semifinal game on Sunday, but the Sixers are solid favorites on the NBA odds to tie things up Tuesday night. They will need to slow Young down to do so. How to Bet Hawks at 76ers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:30 Read More
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible MatchupsAt the start of the playoffs, 16 teams are all in and competing. And now, fans of the Heat and Celtics, who battled in the conference finals last year, are dealing with an earlier summer. Still, so many great options remain. Also, the Lakers are one loss from being punched out in round one, following their championship victory a season Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds UpdateThe NBA regular season is over, and we’re headed to the playoffs. This year, we have a unique situation, as for the first time ever, the NBA will have a play-in tournament for the #7 & #8 seeds in each conference. After the play-in tournament, we’ll then get started with the playoffs. This year’s playoffs should be highly contested, as Read More
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Philadelphia 76ers blew a chance earlier this week to clinch the top seed in the Eastern Conference but could do so again Thursday with a win at Miami and some help. The Heat are officially in the East playoffs as well. The NBA odds on this game will be determined on whether Philly star Joel Embiid plays. It’s Miami’s Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Betting Odds UpdateIt’s hard to believe, but the regular season is coming to an end, and the NBA playoffs are just around the corner. Teams are fighting for playoff seeding and are preparing for a long playoff run. Let’s take a look at some of the top contenders in each Conference with the best NBA Conference odds to make it to the Read More
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update Apr. 28thThey say that the big man is a thing of the past in the NBA. With today’s game trending towards the “positionless basketball” movement and the three-pointer being a dominant part of NBA offenses, many feel that there is no longer a need for the traditional center in the league. Even though roles have changed, the big man is still Read More
- Hawks vs 76ers | NBA Betting AnalysisIt’s a preview of a potential Eastern Conference playoff matchup on Wednesday when the Atlanta Hawks visit the Philadelphia 76ers. Philly, which is battling for the top seed in the East, is a solid favorite on the NBA odds because of some Atlanta injuries. How to Bet Hawks at 76ers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Phoenix Suns played in a potential NBA Finals preview on Monday in Milwaukee and won in a thriller. They play in another potential Finals preview on Wednesday at Philadelphia. The NBA odds will depend on the health status of a couple of key 76ers. How to Bet Suns at 76ers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM Read More
- Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- 76ers vs. Celtics | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: 76ers Vs Lakers Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Eastern Conference Power Rankings Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 22nd
- NBA Betting Predictions: Bucks Vs 76ers Expert Analysis
- NBA Rumors: Sixers All-Stars Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons out Thursday
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards: 12/23/2020 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Celtics 110 vs 76ers 106 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers August 23, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Celtics 102 vs 76ers 94 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers: August 21, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- 76ers 101 vs Celtics 128 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- 76ers 101 vs Celtics 109 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers: August 19, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines