Sacramento Kings Odds | 2020 NBA Betting Lines
sacramento kings SCHEDULE
sacramento kings STANDINGS
sacramento kings Roster
sacramento kings Injuries
Most recent posts
Sacramento Kings Odds
2020 Sacramento Kings Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Rochester Seagrams: 1923–1942 |
Rochester Eber Seagrams: 1942–1943
Rochester Pros: 1943–1945
Rochester Royals: 1945–1957
Cincinnati Royals: 1957–1972
Kansas City-Omaha Kings: 1972–1975
Kansas City Kings: 1975–1985
Sacramento Kings: 1985–present
|Arena||Golden 1 Center|
|Conference titles||1 (1951)|
NBA Sacramento Kings 2020 Season Analysis
The Sacramento Kings haven’t made the playoffs since the 2005-06 season and most likely aren’t going to this year, either, as they have taken a small step back under first-year coach Luke Walton. The Kings were 28-36 before the NBA season was postponed. Here’s an overview of their season. Here’s an overview of the Sacramento Kings 2020 season so far with NBA Odds and NBA Championship Odds.
NBA Sacramento Kings 2020 Season Analysis
Sacramento Kings Team Analysis
The Kings sure look like they blew it by firing coach Dave Joerger after last season and replacing him with Luke Walton. After all, Kings last year had their winningest season since 2005-06. The veteran coach posted a 39-43 record in his final year at the helm of the Kings and a 98-143 record overall.
Sacramento got off to a horrible start under Walton, whom GM Vlade Divac had wanted to interview Walton for the opening three years ago before hiring Joerger but never got that chance as Walton took the job with the Lakers instead. He wasn’t going to miss his chance again. Divac called Walton one of his basketball “soul mates,” who embraces the same philosophies in style of play and building culture on a team. They were teammates on the Lakers in 2004-05.
To be fair to Walton, the Kings were playing a lot better in the past few weeks to make a playoff push. They team has dealt with some injuries as well, mainly to forward Marvin Bagley III. Bagley, the No. 2 pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, has appeared in only 13 games this season, averaging 14.2 points and 7.5 rebounds.
It was questionable whether Bagley would play again this season as entering the suspension of play he had missed 29 of the last 33 games due to a left midfoot sprain. Bagley had not been ruled out for the remainder of the season, but there was still no timetable for his return. Perhaps Bagley might be able play when the season does return. Bagley was on the All-Rookie first team in the 2018-19 season, averaging 14.9 points and 7.6 rebounds.
Underrated big man Richaun Holmes also missed several games with a shoulder injury but had returned right before the break. In one game this season, Holmes became the first Kings player to total nine or more rebounds on the offensive end since DeMarcus Cousins who had 10 offensive rebounds on Mar. 24, 2015. Holmes has posted 20 points and 15 rebounds in two games this season, which is the most by a Kings player since Cousins had seven games.
Sacramento Kings Key Numbers & Key Players
Sacramento and Oklahoma City are the only teams this season with two wins in games where they faced a deficit of 20+ points. Since returning from the All-Star break, the Kings were 7-3. They were one of six teams with at least seven wins since coming back from the break; the Kings are tied for the fourth highest winning percentage after the All-Star break.
In those 10 games, the Kings were averaging 114.8 points, 24.4 assists, 8.6 steals and just 12.7 turnovers per game, and are tied fourth in turnovers per game over that span. The Kings have been solid defensively over the 10-game period, posting a defensive rating of 110.1 over which is 11th in the NBA during that time as opponents are averaging just 111.5 points per game. The Kings also rank ninth in the NBA in free throws made per game since returning from the All-Star break as Sacramento is averaging 19.3 made free throws per game over that stretch.
Point guard De’Aron Fox is one of five players this season to record 25 points, 10 assists and five rebounds in consecutive games along with Mavericks guard Luka Doncic, Lakers forward LeBron James and Rockets guards James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
Fox is currently averaging 20.4 points, 6.8 assists, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 steals per game and could join Reggie Theus as the only players in franchise history to post 17.0 points, 7.0 assists and 1.5 steals per game in multiple seasons while appearing in 58 games or more. Fox could also become the fifth player to average 20.0 points and 7.0 assists per game in at least 58 games in franchise history and the first since Theus averaged 20.3 points and 8.8 assists per game during the 1986-87 season. Fox could become the first Kings player to average to 7.0 assists per game in back-to-back seasons since Kenny Smith (1987-89).
Buddy Hield has totaled 244 makes from 3-point range this season, second in the NBA. Hield is on pace to make 313 3-point field goals, which would surpass his previous franchise record of 278 treys as the fourth-year guard, Rockets guard James Harden, Heat forward Duncan Robinson and Hield are the only players this season on pace to make 300+ 3s in a single season. Only two players in NBA history.
Hield is just the fourth player in franchise history to make 700 3-point field goals and he has the most 3s by a player through their first four seasons eclipsing Damian Lillard (828) on Mar. 3 vs. Washington. In his 296th career game vs. San Antonio on Jan. 8, Hield made nine 3-point field goals to become the quickest player to reach 800 3-pointers as Stephen Curry was previously the record holder as it took him 305 career games.
Sacramento Kings Playoffs panorama and Championship Odds
If the playoffs started today, the Kings would not be in the field. Sacramento, which is 3.5 games behind No. 8 Memphis in the West, is +100000 to win an NBA title.
Sacramento Kings Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Sacramento Kings Game Odds, Kings Live Odds, This Weeks Sacramento Kings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Sacramento team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Kings Winning the NBA Championship, Sacramento NBA News & other info on the Sacramento Kings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Sacramento Kings Today!
- Kings 112 vs Warriors 94 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Kings 112 vs Clippers 103 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 125 vs Kings 129 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Kings 111 vs Mavericks 130 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Kings 111 vs Bucks 123 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Spurs 102 vs Kings 122 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Heat 97 vs Kings 105 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Heat 111 vs Clippers 128 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 109 vs Kings 113 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Lakers vs Kings Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Lakers 129 vs Kings 113 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Kings 124 vs Clippers 103 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Kings vs Clippers NBA Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Thunder vs Kings 2020 NBA Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Kings 133 vs Timberwolves 129 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Kings 98 vs Bulls 81 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Kings 106 vs Pistons 127 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Kings 113 vs Heat 118 Result Monday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Nuggets 97 vs Mavericks 113 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 109 vs Heat 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 106 vs 76ers 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 136 vs Hawks 131 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers vs 76ers Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nets 104 vs Lakers 102 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 111 vs Rockets 117 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Clippers 131 vs Warriors 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Suns 105 vs Blazers 121 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Celtics 114 vs Pacers 111 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 103 vs Bulls 108 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 115 vs Wizards 122 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 138 vs Hawks 143 Result Monday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Sacramento Kings Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.