San Antonio Spurs Odds | 2020 NBA Playoffs Betting Lines
11/18 - 05:00 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
san antonio spurs SCHEDULE
san antonio spurs STANDINGS
san antonio spurs Roster
san antonio spurs Injuries
Most recent posts
San Antonio Spurs Odds
2020 San Antonio Spurs Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Chaparrals: 1967–1970, 1971–1973 (ABA) |
Texas Chaparrals: 1970–1971 (ABA)
San Antonio Spurs: 1973–1976 (ABA) | 1976–present (NBA)
|Championships||5 (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2014)|
|Conference titles||6 (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013, 2014)|
NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
Okay MYBookie NBA betting faithful, while the ongoing NBA playoffs are hotter than fish grease right now, there’s a lot going on around the league that could affect every team in the league and their respective chances of winning next season’s NBA championship.
From coaches on the proverbial hot seat to players that could be traded and those that will enter free agency following the conclusion of this season, let’s get into some of the red-hot rumors going on in the NBA universe so you can start planning ahead your bets against their NBA odds for the next season.
NBA Betting Rumors: Teams, Players, Coaches, Mascots & More
Golden State of Mind
Sure, the Golden State Warriors floundered all season long, but their misfortunes actually worked in their favor in a hue way. With Steph Curry and Klay Thompson missing virtually the entire 2019-20 campaign and Draymond Green missing 22 of the Dubs’ 65 games, the Warriors landed the No. 2 pick in the draft. Now, with Curry, Thompson and Green all coming back completely healthy and hungry in 2020-21, the Warriors have tons of options with the No. 2 pick.
While there’s little chance the Warriors will actually hold onto the pick, they could make a multitude of trades, which is why there’s an endless stream of rumors surrounding Golden State’s options. Here are three of my favorites.
Trade With Chicago Bulls
In this deal, the Warriors would acquire veteran power forward Thaddeus Young, the fourth pick and a 2021 first-round pick from the Chicago Bulls in exchange for the NO. 2 overall pick. Young aside, this potential trade would be all about getting two first round picks for one, but I don’t see it happening.
Trade With New Orleans Pelicans
In this rumored deal, Golden State would get veteran sniper J.J. Redick, the 13th pick in the draft and a 2021 first-round pick from the New Orleans Pelicans in exchange for the No. 2 overall pick. Yeah, that’s just what the Warriors need…more elite three-point shooters! Redick – and two first round picks for one, sounds like a winner to me.
Trade With Philadelphia
Last but not least, another rumor out there has the Dubs trading small forward Andrew Wiggins and the No. 2 pick to Philadelphia for point forward Ben Simmons and a 2021 first-round pick. Yeah, that’s just what the Warriors need…a 6-9 point guard that would love dishing out dimes to Curry and Thompson. If 2020 has taught us anything…it’s that literally, anything can happen!
Changes In Philly
After finally parting ways with former head coach Brett Brown, the Sixers are rumored to be looking at several candidates like Tyron Lue, recently fired coaches Nate McMilian and Billy Donovan and Sam Cassell among others.
Then, there’s a rumor the Sixers could try to move shooting guard Josh Richardson for Dallas; Seth Curry while potentially bringing back veteran point guard Jrue Holiday. Last, but not least, there’s another rumor floating around that says Philadelphia could try to land Oklahoma City Thunder floor general Chris Paul.
Boston Baked Beans!
The C’s will almost certainly look to move swingman Gordon Hayward this coming offseason. Even though Hayward can still ball, Boston is building around two players that play small forward in swingman Jaylen Brown and forward Jayson Ttaum. One rumor has Hayward going to the Clippers for Paul George, but I think that’s a stretch, seeing as how the C’s don’t need another small forward impeding on Tatum’s growth and George is coming off a lackluster playoff performance.
Chris Paul to Milwaukee
A bunch of teams want the heady and still, quite capable Chris Paul and the Milwaukee Bucks are likely one of them – if Giannis Antetokounmpo stays in Brewerytown. The Bucks would say goodbye to veteran point guard Eric Bledsoe in any deal and they can live with that after Bledson failed to show up for the second straight postseason.
Derrick Rose to Clippers
The loaded Clipper apparently wants a point guard that can get to the basket! Rumors are flying all around that L.A. will pursue Detroit Pistons point guard Derrick Rose after the former league MVP put up a stellar 18.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 5.6 assists in just 26.0 minutes for the Pistons this season.
The San Antonio Spurs are set to really get their youthful rebuild underway next season and that plan won’t include veteran shooting guard DeMar DeRozan. There are a bunch of rumors about where he could land, but I’d like to see him go back to the Raptors, though that’s unlikely now as Toronto starts to build around their own youthful players.
Oh…and speaking of the Raptors, veteran big men, Serge Ibaka and Marc Gasol could both be on the move as the Raptors start to really build around Fred VanVleet, Pascal Siakim and O.G. Anunoby. Both players could end up on contending teams looking for frontcourt help and veteran leadership.
The emergence of first round draft pick Michael Porter and to a lesser degree, the play of Jerami Grant almost certainly makes sweet-shooting veteran Danilo Galinari expendable.Then there’s wily veteran forward Paul Milsap who fits into the same category. Both veteran forwards can still ball and a ton of teams should be interested in both veterans.
Two more players that could be on the move are veteran guards Buddy Heild and Victor Oladipo. Heild is unhappy after being demoted in Sacramento and Oladipo suddenly could be on the move as Indiana transitions to becoming more of all-star forward Domantas Sabonis’ team.
NBA Betting News
San Antonio Spurs Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Antonio Spurs Game Odds, Spurs Live Odds, This Weeks San Antonio Spurs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Antonio team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Spurs Winning the NBA Championship, San Antonio NBA News & other info on the San Antonio Spurs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Antonio Spurs Today!
New Orleans Pelicans vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 9, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz: August 7, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Spurs 130 vs 76ers 132 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 2, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Spurs 108 vs Grizzlies 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 120 vs Spurs 129 Result Friday Basketball Score
- NBA Odds & Picks – Complete Betting Guide for Week 1
- NBA Betting – Preseason Games of the Day
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks vs Spurs 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Spurs 129 vs Cavaliers 132 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Spurs 120 vs Nets 139 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Spurs 104 vs Hornets 103 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Pacers 116 vs Spurs 111 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Magic 113 vs Spurs 114 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 103 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks vs Spurs 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Spurs 103 vs Thunder 131 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Spurs 113 vs Jazz 104 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Spurs 114 vs Thunder 106 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Antonio Spurs Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.