Utah Jazz Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Jazz Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
utah jazz SCHEDULE
utah jazz STANDINGS
utah jazz Roster
utah jazz Injuries
Most recent posts
Utah Jazz Odds
2021 Utah Jazz Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New Orleans Jazz: 1974–1979 |
Utah Jazz: 1979–present
|Arena||Vivint Smart Home Arena|
|Conference titles||2 (1997, 1998)|
NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
What a difference a day makes!
On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Leonard could be out for the rest of the playoffs with ACL issues. And if that wasn’t enough bad news for the Western Conference, Chris Paul was put in the league’s COVID protocol, and it’s unknown how much time he may miss.
This news changed the odds for the Western Conference title. In the Eastern Conference, Brooklyn’s big Game 5 win over the Bucks to take a 3-2 lead further solidified their status as the favorite to win the East. Let’s take a look at the odds of winning both conferences so you can continue betting against their NBA Conference Championship odds.
2021 NBA Playoffs Betting – Updated Odds to Win the Conference Championship
- Brooklyn Nets -135
Even though Kyrie Irving is out for the rest of the series with Milwaukee, the Nets are still the favorites. With James Harden coming back from his injury and Kevin Durant playing like a man possessed, the Nets look like the team to beat in the East.
- Philadelphia 76ers +275
The Sixers blew a 26-point lead and lost to the Hawks at home to go down 3-2 in their series with Atlanta. They go to Atlanta for Game 6 with their season on the line. We’ll see if Joel Embiid and crew can bounce back from their huge collapse.
- Milwaukee Bucks +350
Giannis Antetokounmpo disappeared at the end of Game 5 against the Nets. We’ll see if he can step things up or if he’s just a stellar regular season player. Could we see Giannis on Kevin Durant in Game 6?
- Atlanta Hawks + 650
After their huge comeback win over the Sixers, the Hawks’ odds changed dramatically. Trae Young is playing at an elite level and is carrying the Hawks. Can he carry them all the way to an Eastern Conference title?
- Phoenix Suns +130
Prior to Wednesday morning’s news about Chris Paul, the Suns were the favorite to win the Western Conference. If they have to play without Paul, they’re a drastically different team. We’re not sure when he’ll return, but when he does, the Suns will be back at full strength and will be the favorite to win the West.
- Utah Jazz +175
Now that Kawhi Leonard could be out for the rest of the playoffs, the Jazz look like a better bet to win the West. Donovan Mitchell is playing well, and Mitchell, along with Jordan Clarkson, is putting up huge numbers. We’ll see if the Jazz can take advantage of the undermanned Clippers.
- Los Angeles Clippers +275
After their Game 4 win, it looked like the Clippers had a lot of momentum heading into Game 5. Then the Kawhi Leonard news came out, and things changed for the worse. It will now be time to see if Paul George is worth the max deal that he signed earlier this season.
NBA Betting News
Utah Jazz Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Utah Jazz Game Odds, Jazz Live Odds, This Weeks Utah Jazz team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Utah team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Jazz Winning the NBA Championship, Utah NBA News & other info on the Utah Jazz. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Utah Jazz Today!
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the EastWhat a difference a day makes! On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Read More
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting OddsWithout All-Star point guard Mike Conley, the Utah Jazz were still able to rally past the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series. It’s not likely that Conley will play in Game 2, either, but the Jazz are favored again on the NBA odds. How to Bet Clippers at Jazz NBA Odds & TV Info Read More
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting LinesThe last NBA conference semifinal series to start in the 2021 playoffs is the Los Angeles Clippers visiting the team with the league’s best record in the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. The Jazz are favored on the NBA odds to win the Western Conference and also in Game 1 vs. L.A. How to Bet Clippers at Jazz NBA Odds & Read More
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible MatchupsAt the start of the playoffs, 16 teams are all in and competing. And now, fans of the Heat and Celtics, who battled in the conference finals last year, are dealing with an earlier summer. Still, so many great options remain. Also, the Lakers are one loss from being punched out in round one, following their championship victory a season Read More
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting OddsThe Utah Jazz lost Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series vs. the Memphis Grizzlies when they were without All-Star leading scorer Donovan Mitchell. However, the Jazz have won both games since Mitchell returned and are favored on the NBA odds for Game 4 Monday. How to Bet Jazz at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9:30 Read More
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting OddsThe Utah Jazz had the best record in the NBA during the regular season, but without All-Star and leading scorer Donovan Mitchell were stunned at home in Game 1 of their Western Conference playoff series vs. No. 8 Memphis. However, Mitchell will play in Game 2 on Wednesday and the Jazz are solid betting favorites. How to Bet Grizzlies at Read More
- Blazers vs Jazz | NBA Betting LinesThe Portland Trail Blazers are battling to stay out of the Western Conference play-in tournament, while the Utah Jazz are trying to finish as the conference’s top seed. The teams close their regular-season series on Wednesday night from Salt Lake City with the NBA odds dependent on Utah’s Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley and whether they return from injury. How Read More
- Jazz vs Warriors | NBA Betting AnalysisThe NBA playoffs are right around the corner, and it’s very possible that the Utah Jazz and Golden State Warriors meet in Round 1 of the Western Conference’s postseason. The teams conclude their regular-season series on Monday from San Francisco with the Jazz favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Jazz at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- San Antonio Spurs vs Utah Jazz | NBA Betting LinesIt’s a potential Western Conference first-round playoff preview when the Utah Jazz host the San Antonio Spurs for the second game in a row on Wednesday. The Jazz rather easily won the first Monday and will be big favorites again on the NBA odds. It’s the lone national TV game of the night. How to Bet Spurs at Jazz NBA Read More
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update Apr. 28th
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Pacers Vs Jazz Expert Analysis – NBA Betting
- Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Western Conference Power Rankings Analysis
- Utah vs Boston | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Regular Season Major Upsets So Far
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Utah Jazz: 12/23/2020 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Jazz 78 vs Nuggets 80 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
- Jazz vs Nuggets Game 7, NBA Playoffs Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Jazz vs Nuggets Game 6, NBA Playoffs Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- Nuggets 119 vs Jazz 107 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets August 27, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Jazz 107 vs Nuggets 117 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets: August 25, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Nuggets 127 vs Jazz 129 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets August 23, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
Utah Jazz Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines