Alabama Crimson Tide
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Alabama Crimson Tide Headlines
2021 Alabama Crimson Tide Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Alabama|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
#11 UCLA vs #2 Alabama | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
No. 11 UCLA barely got into this NCAA Tournament, but the Bruins are the only team that has won three times in the 2021 Big Dance. However, they are solid underdogs on the NCAAB odds in Sweet 16 action on Sunday against No. 2 Alabama.
How to Bet UCLA vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: TBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Alabama -6.5 (total 145.5)
UCLA is 3-2 all-time vs. Alabama but the Tide one the most recent matchup, 56-50, in December 2014. The Bruins won the three games before that, all played in California.
Why Bet on UCLA? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisUCLA (20-9) made its last Sweet 16 appearance in 2017. Second-year coach Mick Cronin has the Bruins hot at the right time, and they are one of four Pac-12 teams playing in the second weekend.
Cronin’s squad entered the NCAA tournament on a four-game losing streak. Overall, the team was 4-5 in its nine games prior to the one-site affair in Indiana. Since then, the Bruins have defeated Michigan State (by six points, in overtime), BYU (11 points) and Abilene Christian (20 points). The Bruins also made 43% of their 3-point attempts in the Big Dance.
In the 67-47 win over No. 14 Abilene Christian, sophomore guard Johnny Juzang, who averaged 25.0 points and 4.5 rebounds in the team’s first two wins of the tournament, continued his hot play. He scored a game-high 17 points on 7 of 15 shooting from the field, including 3 of 7 from behind the 3-point arc. Junior forward Cody Riley (12 points, 12 rebounds) and sophomore guard Jaime Jaquez Jr. (10 points) were the two other Bruins to score in double figures.
UCLA notched two substantial scoring runs against Abilene Christian, dominating the Wildcats in both the first and second half. After trailing 12-8 to start the game, the Bruins went on an 18-0 run to take a 26-12 lead. The Bruins run a methodical pace with the basketball, ranking 337th in tempo and eating up 18.8 seconds of shot clock per possession. They Bruins also take care of the basketball with turnovers on only 16.1 percent of possessions.
UCLA has recorded its 15th trip to the Sweet 16 since the tournament field expanded to 64 teams in 1985. Through those previous 14 appearances, the Bruins have posted a 6-8 record with four trips to the Final Four (1995, 2006, 2007 and 2008).
Why Bet on Alabama? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAlabama (26-6) is on an eight-game win streak that started before the SEC tournament. The Crimson Tide are looking for their first Elite Eight appearance since 2004.
Nate Oats’ squad put together one of the most impressive performances of the first and second rounds. Maryland is a solid Big Ten team, but Alabama played at a different level in a 96-77 win over the Terps in Round 2 Monday. It was the most points Maryland has allowed under Mark Turgeon and the most points the program has surrendered in regulation since 2009. It was Alabama’s fourth time scoring at least 80 points during its current eight-game winning streak.
Alabama was led by Jaden Shackelford’s 21 points and five three-pointers while John Petty Jr. knocked down four threes on his way to collecting 20 points and six boards. Guard Jahvon Quinerly recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and a career-best 11 assists, the most assists in a game this season by any Tide player. Forward Alex Reese had 13 points and five boards, while guard Joshua Primo returned from an MCL injury to collect 10 points and four rebounds in 23 minutes of action.
The Tide dominated the glass for a second consecutive NCAA Tournament game, owning a 40-19 advantage. After outrebounding Iona 42-26 in the first round, Alabama has combined to own an 82-45 advantage on the glass
The 96 points scored by Alabama tied for the third-most points in an NCAA Tournament game in program history, matching the 96 points vs. Wake Forest on March 17, 1991. UA has now made 341 three-pointers in 961 attempts this season, which breaks the school record set by last year’s team (334-of-957).
The Tide push the ball in transition, where they attempt 34.5 percent of their shots, and let it fly from beyond the arc, picking up 39.7 percent of their total points scored from distance. Quinerly, a former five-star recruit who began his career at Villanova, has emerged as a consistent scorer for the Crimson Tide with 14 consecutive games with 10 points or more.
Herbert Jones is one of four players from around the country who has been named as a finalist for the 2021 Naismith Defensive Player of the Year Award. He leads the team in rebounding (6.5 rpg), steals (1.8 spg), deflections (106), floor dives (21) and blocked shots (1.1 bpg), while ranking second in charges taken (13).
- Bruins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Bruins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Bruins are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog.
- Crimson Tide are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- Crimson Tide are 23-10 ATS in their last 33 games following a ATS win.
- Alabama 78, UCLA 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Alabama Crimson Tide Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Alabama Crimson Tide Game Odds, Crimson Tide Live Odds, This Weeks Alabama Crimson Tide team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Alabama team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Crimson Tide Winning the March Madness, Alabama NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Alabama Crimson Tide. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Alabama Crimson Tide Today!
- #11 UCLA vs #2 Alabama | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 UCLA barely got into this NCAA Tournament, but the Bruins are the only team that has won three times in the 2021 Big Dance. However, they are solid underdogs on the NCAAB odds in Sweet 16 action on Sunday against No. 2 Alabama. How to Bet UCLA vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Sunday, 7:15 Read More
- #10 Maryland vs. #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round of 32 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Big Ten has had a largely disappointing tournament overall, but No. 10 seed Maryland was an upset winner in Round 1 and the Terps’ reward is red-hot No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama in second-round East Region action Monday. The Tide are favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Maryland vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #15 Iona vs #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOne of the big stories of the first round of the 2021 NCAA Tournament will be Hall of Fame coach Rick Pitino’s return to the Big Dance as he brings No. 15 Iona into a first-round matchup Saturday with No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama, which is a sizable favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Iona vs. Read More
- #6 Alabama vs #20 Arkansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 6 Alabama can clinch no worse than a share of the SEC regular-season title with a win at No. 20 Arkansas on Wednesday, but the Hogs are also playing terrific basketball. The Tide should be a very slight favorite on the NCAAB odds. To win a national title, Bama is +2200 and Arkansas +8000. How to Bet Alabama at Read More
- #8 Alabama vs Texas A&M | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 8 Alabama can all but clinch the SEC regular season title on Wednesday night and the Tide will be favored on the NCAAB odds to win at a struggling Texas A&M team that is near the bottom of the conference standings and hasn’t played in more than two weeks. How to Bet Alabama at Texas A&M NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- #10 Alabama vs South Carolina | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 10 Alabama is going to win the SEC’s regular-season title – the Tide’s main focus now is winning out to earn a potential top seed in the NCAA Tournament. Bama will be a sizable favorite on the NCAAB odds Tuesday at South Carolina. How to Bet Alabama at South Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 6:30 Read More
- #10 Alabama vs #18 Missouri Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBig game in the SEC on the day before the Super Bowl on Saturday as No. 10 Alabama (15-4, 10-0 SEC) looks to all but wrap up the conference’s regular-season title when it visits second-place and No. 18 Missouri (12-3, 5-4), with the Tide as short NCAAB betting favorites. How to Bet Alabama at Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #9 Alabama vs. #24 Oklahoma Route to March MadnessAlabama vs. Oklahoma usually would be a terrific football matchup, but instead it’s arguably the marquee matchup of Saturday’s SEC/Big 12 Challenge around college basketball. The No. 9 Tide will be short favorites over the No. 24 Sooners on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Alabama at Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Lloyd Read More
- Alabama vs No. 7 Tennessee : NCAA Basketball Betting PreviewTennessee hasn’t beaten SEC rival Alabama in football in years, but the No. 7 Vols clearly have the much better basketball program right now and will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds for Saturday’s matchup against the Tide. How to Bet Alabama at Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 6 PM ET Where: Thompson-Boling Arena Read More
- 2019 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- How to Bet Alabama vs. Villanova March Madness Game Preview
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
- 2018 March Madness Bracketology: Power 5 Conferences Teams
- Alabama at Auburn College Basketball Lines & Expert Pick for Wednesday
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble Teams
- Super Early 2018 College Basketball Betting Predictions
- Alabama vs Kentucky College Basketball Odds
- Texas A&M vs Alabama Expert Prediction
- Alabama vs. Oregon NCAAB Lines, Picks & Betting Preview
- Winthrop vs Alabama College Basketball Pick
- Kentucky vs Alabama NCAA Hoops Lines Preview
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
Alabama Crimson Tide | 2021 March Madness
Alabama Crimson Tide | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.