Baylor Bears Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Baylor Bears Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Baylor Bears Headlines
2021 Baylor Bears Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
#1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
For only the ninth time in NCAA Tournament history, it’s a matchup of No. 1 seeds in the national championship game as Baylor faces Gonzaga on Monday from Indy. The Zags look to join a historic group by finishing unbeaten and are favored on the NCAAB odds.How to Bet Baylor vs. Gonzaga NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Gonzaga -4.5 (total 159.5 points)
The schools were supposed to play Dec. 5 also in Indianapolis but it was canceled for COVID reasons. BU seeks its first win vs. Gonzaga (0-5), first vs. a No. 1-ranked team (0-8) and first vs. a No. 1 seed (0-3). Monday is the 9th time two No. 1 seeds have met for the title (’82, ’93, ’99, ’05, ’07, ’08, ’15, ’17). Monday is the 4th time the AP’s top-2 preseason teams will meet for the title (1962, 1965, 1999) and the 2nd time teams which were AP top-3 all season meet for the title (1962 Cincinnati vs. Ohio State).Why Bet on Gonzaga?
The Zags had (31-0) beaten every team but one this season by double digits but escaped No. 11 UCLA 93-90 in overtime on Saturday thanks to Jalen Suggs’ epic buzzer-beating banked-in three-pointer from about 40 feet as time expired. That will be remembered forever. This will surely be Suggs’ final game in college as he’s expected to turn pro and be a Top 5 pick in the 2021 NBA Draft.
UCLA was the first team to lead Gonzaga in the second half over five games of tournament play and had a chance to win at the end of regulation. With the game tied at 81, Johnny Juzang was taking it hard to the hoop in the final seconds, when Zags forward Drew Timme, playing with four fouls, stepped into the paint, planted his feet and took a charge.
Gonzaga is the first team to bring an undefeated record into the championship game since Larry Bird and Indiana State in 1979. Bird lost that game to Magic Johnson and Michigan State. It means Gonzaga could become the first team since the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers to go undefeated.
The Zags are 39-22 all-time in the NCAA Tournament with now 11 trips to the Sweet 16, five trips to the Elite Eight, two Final Fours and two appearances in the national championship game. Gonzaga is the only program that has been in the last six Sweet 16s. The Bulldogs received a one-seed for the fourth time in program history. They are the top-overall seed for the first time ever. Gonzaga is the first program in NCAA Div. I history to have five straight 30-win seasons.
The Zags’ 35 straight wins (a new program record) dating back to last season is the longest active streak in nation, along with its 14 straight victories on a neutral court. GU is first in the nation in scoring offense (91.6), field goal percentage (55.0), two-point percentage (63.9), scoring margin (22.5) and points in the paint (49.6).Why Bet on Baylor?
Baylor (27-2) had no trouble with No. 2 Houston in the Final Four, 78-59. In the first-ever Final Four matchup of Texas teams, Jared Butler hit four 3-pointers and scored all 17 of his points in a dominant first half as the Bears earned a spot in their first national championship game in 73 years.
Led by Butler, who was 4-of-5 from outside the arc and 6-of-8 overall, Baylor shot 57 percent in the first half, took a double-digit lead in the first 10 minutes and never let up. By the time Davion Mitchell hit a step-back buzzer-beating 3-pointer, the Bears had the largest halftime lead in a Final Four game in 18 years (45-20) and fourth-largest in history.
“That first half was about as well as any team could play against Houston,” said Baylor coach Scott Drew.
The Bears have committed only 28 turnovers over the last 4 games, including 12 live-ball turnovers. Baylor has had 4 different leading scorers in its last 4 games (Matthew Mayer, Adam Flagler, MaCio Teague and Butler). BU is averaging a +8.4 turnover margin in the NCAA Tournament (7.6 TOs/game, 16 TOs forced/gm).
Baylor has won 23 straight non-conference games (+21.6 average margin) dating back to November 2020. Baylor is 10-2 vs. AP Top 25 teams this season, including 6-0 against AP Top 10 teams.
BU leads the nation in 3-point percentage (.412) and is top-10 nationally in scoring margin (3rd, +17.5), scoring (6th, 82.8), turnover margin (3rd, +5.5), defensive turnover pct. (3rd, 24.6), effective FG% (4th, 56.7), offensive rebound pct. (6th, 36.9), steals (9th, 8.9) and turnovers forced (9th, 17.1).Game Trends
- Bulldogs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
- Bulldogs are 19-9-1 ATS in their last 29 Monday games.
- Bulldogs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring more than 90 points in their previous game.
- Bears are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
- Bears are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Bears are 34-16-2 ATS in their last 52 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Gonzaga 83, Baylor 81
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Baylor Bears Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baylor Bears Game Odds, Bears Live Odds, This Weeks Baylor Bears team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Baylor team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bears Winning the March Madness, Baylor NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Baylor Bears. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baylor Bears Today!
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFor only the ninth time in NCAA Tournament history, it’s a matchup of No. 1 seeds in the national championship game as Baylor faces Gonzaga on Monday from Indy. The Zags look to join a historic group by finishing unbeaten and are favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Baylor vs. Gonzaga NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s an all-Texas first half of the NCAA Tournament’s Final Four on Saturday from Indianapolis as second-seeded Houston takes on No. 1 seed Baylor in a matchup of former Southwest Conference rivals with the Bears favored on the NCAAB odds to reach the national title game. How to Bet Houston vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, Read More
- #3 Arkansas vs #1 Baylor Tournament Elite Eight | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of former Southwest Conference rivals in the Elite Eight round of the NCAA Tournament on Monday as South Region third-seeded Arkansas takes on top-seeded Baylor, with the Bears as solid favorites on the NCAAB odds to reach the Final Four. How to Bet Arkansas vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9:57 PM ET Read More
- #5 Villanova vs. #1 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFifth-seeded Villanova was a popular pick to be upset in Round 1 of the 2021 NCAA Tournament, but here the Wildcats are in Saturday’s Sweet 16 action against South Region No. 1 seed Baylor, which is a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 5:15 PM ET Read More
- No. 17 Oklahoma State vs #3 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt could be a trap game for No. 3 Baylor on Thursday against surging and No. 17 Oklahoma State as the Bears clinched the Big 12 regular-season title on Tuesday in a terrific game vs. West Virginia. Baylor is a double-digit favorite, though, on the NCAAB odds vs. the Pokes. Baylor is +475 to win the national title and Oklahoma Read More
- #2 Baylor vs #10 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBaylor will not enter the NCAA Tournament unbeaten as the Bears were upset over the weekend at Kansas, but they still control their destiny for the Big 12 regular-season title. The Bears will be short favorites on the CBB odds at second-place West Virginia on Tuesday. The Bears are +575 to win the national title, while the Mountaineers are +3300. Read More
- #2 Baylor vs #17 Kansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSpectacular matchup from the Big 12 on a loaded college basketball Saturday as unbeaten and No. 2 Baylor visits No. 17 Kansas as the Bears look for the season sweep. They will be favored on the NCAAB odds. To win the national title, Baylor is +280 and Kansas +3300. How to Bet Baylor at Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- Iowa State vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisUnbeaten and second-ranked Baylor hasn’t played in a few weeks due to COVID issues, but the Bears are scheduled to return to action in Big 12 play vs. a bad Iowa State team on Tuesday. Baylor will be a double-digit favorite on the NCAAB odds. Baylor is +300 to win the national title. How to Bet Iowa State at Baylor Read More
- #2 Baylor vs #5 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTerrific matchup from the Big 12 on Tuesday night as No. 2 and unbeaten Baylor visits ranked Texas (new rankings out Monday and Texas will fall from No. 5) on national TV. A Bears win would all but wrap up the Big 12 regular-season title and they will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Baylor at Texas Read More
- Kansas State vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Baylor vs Oklahoma State | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #9 Kansas vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- No. 14 West Virginia vs No. 2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- No. 5 Illinois vs. No. 2 Baylor | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25
- Men’s College Basketball Preview: Villanova Is Team To Beat
- Texas Tech vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- West Virginia vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- TCU vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Baylor vs Florida 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Iowa State vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Baylor vs Texas Tech 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Arizona vs Baylor 2019 College Basketball Spread & Analysis
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- 2019 Big 12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- March Madness 2018: Bracket Predictions for Bubble Teams
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Baylor Bears | 2021 March Madness
Baylor Bears | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.