Butler Bulldogs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Butler Bulldogs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Butler Bulldogs Headlines
2021 Butler Bulldogs Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Mascot||Butler Blue III|
Butler vs Xavier Big East Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Butler is having a hugely disappointing season and the Bulldogs will not be an NCAA Tournament team unless they somehow win the Big East Tournament. That’s very unlikely for the No. 10 seed, which is +10000 to do so on the NCAAB odds. No. 7 Xavier is on the NCAA Tournament bubble, needs to beat Butler on Wednesday in the first round of the Big East tourney and is +750 to win it.
How to Bet Butler vs. Xavier NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 6 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden, NYC
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Xavier will be favored)
Xavier won both meetings this season. The teams last played on Feb. 21 at Xavier and the Musketeers prevailed 63-51. Butler totaled 20 points in the second half, a season low for the team. Zach Freemantle had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Xavier. Colby Jones added 13 points and 11 rebounds.
Why Bet on Butler? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler (9-14) has been really hit hard this year by injuries and already has ruled out senior guard and leader Aaron Thompson for the rest of the season. Two other key guys, Bryce Nze and Bo Hodges, will be game-time decisions on Wednesday. If they can’t play, the Dawgs will have only seven scholarship players available.
Nze had to be helped off the floor in last Saturday’s game against Creighton with an ankle injury. He is averaging 10.6 points and 8.0 rebounds per game this season. Hodges has been limited to seven games and is averaging 9.4 points and 6.7 rebounds.
The Bulldogs lost their finale Saturday at No. 14 Creighton, 93-73. Marcus Zegarowski scored 32 points, the most by a Butler opponent this season. The Bluejays used 12-of-25 three-point shooting to take control of the contest. Creighton’s 93 points were the most allowed to a Butler opponent this season.
Freshman Chuck Harris scored a career-high 29, his fifth 20-point game of the season. Bryce Golden scored 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting, matching his career-high for Butler. Nze exited the game with 6:42 to play in the first half. Hodges was unable to play due to a calf injury that continued to bother him pregame and into the first half.
Harris has been a huge bright spot this season. He was a unanimous pick to the Big East All-Freshman Team. Averaging 12.8 points per game, Harris leads the Bulldogs and is 16th in the BIG EAST in scoring. Among freshmen, only Marquette’s Dawson Garcia (13.2) has a higher scoring average. Harris is also third in the conference in free throw percentage (.836), tenth in three-pointers made (2.0 per game), and 11th in three-point shooting (.393).
Butler and Xavier have met twice previously in the BIG EAST Tournament. The Musketeers won quarterfinal match-ups in both 2015 and 2017 with Butler as the higher seed both seasons.
Why Bet on Xavier? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisXavier (13-7) was knocked off 66-59 at Marquette on Saturday, a bad loss for the Musketeers’ NCAA hopes. Xavier opened the second half by outscoring Marquette 14-6 over the first seven and half minutes to tie the game at 38-38 with 12:27 to play.
After trading baskets to make it 40-40, Marquette built its lead back out to as many as seven 52-45, with seven minutes remaining. Xavier would get as close as one, 60-59, before the Golden Eagles close out the game with five straight points from D.J. Carton to set the final score at 66-59.
Paul Scruggs led the Musketeers with 18 points, and matched team-high with six rebounds. Adam Kunkel added 11 for the Musketeers and dished out three assists. C.J. Wilcher, who made his first career start, set a new career high at 10 points, including a pair of threes.
Zach Freemantle was named second-team All-Big East and the conference’s most improved player. Freemantle, who has posted six double-doubles in scoring-rebounding in the last seven games, leads the team in scoring at 16.3 ppg., which ranks fifth in the Big East. He leads the entire league in rebounding at 9.0 rpg.
Scruggs was also named second-team All-Big East. He leads the conference and is 15th in the nation in assists at 5.8 apg. Scruggs, who is second on the team and 11th in the Big East in scoring at 14.2 ppg., has come up big on the defensive end as well, ranking third in the league in steals at 1.6 spg.
Xavier is 8-7 all-time in Big East Tournament play, including 2-0 against Butler.
- Xavier 70, Butler 64
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Butler Bulldogs Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Butler Bulldogs Game Odds, Bulldogs Live Odds, This Weeks Butler Bulldogs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Butler team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bulldogs Winning the March Madness, Butler NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Butler Bulldogs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Butler Bulldogs Today!
- Butler vs Xavier Big East Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler is having a hugely disappointing season and the Bulldogs will not be an NCAA Tournament team unless they somehow win the Big East Tournament. That’s very unlikely for the No. 10 seed, which is +10000 to do so on the NCAAB odds. No. 7 Xavier is on the NCAA Tournament bubble, needs to beat Butler on Wednesday in the Read More
- Butler vs #14 Creighton Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s the regular-season finale Saturday for Butler and No. 14 Creighton as they meet in Omaha with not much otherwise at stake Saturday. The Bluejays will be big favorites on the NCAAB odds as Butler has lost arguably its best player. Creighton is +2500 to win the national title. How to Bet Butler at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- #10 Villanova vs Butler Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler is having a hugely disappointing season to where the Bulldogs can really only play spoilers at this point. They will be sizable home underdogs on the NCAAB odds for Sunday’s Big East matchup against No. 10 Villanova. The Wildcats will be back in the Big Dance and are +1400 to win it all again. How to Bet Villanova at Read More
- Butler vs No. 7 Villanova | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler has played just one basketball game this season and not since late last month due to a COVID-19 pause. The Bulldogs are scheduled to come out of that Wednesday with their Big East opener at No. 7 Villanova, which will be solidly favored on the college basketball odds. How to Bet Butler at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- Butler vs Seton Hall Game Preview & Betting OddsWe are not yet at the end of the college basketball season, but you can bet that there are some people out there who are already looking ahead to March Madness and thinking about how the bracket might look. It’s impossible to know how things will play out, especially with the teams on the bubble, but it’s never to early Read More
- Villanova vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoThe only ranked matchup of Wednesday night around college basketball comes from the Big East as No. 10 Villanova Wildcats visits No. 19 Butler Bulldogs. The Wildcats are two games up on the Bulldogs in the standings, but Butler is a short NCAAB betting favorite. How to Bet Villanova at Butler NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info GAMEDAY. #RoadAttitude AT: Read More
- Marquette vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & PredictionButler for a while looked like the class of the Big East and a legitimate Final Four threat, but the No. 13 Bulldogs enter Friday’s conference game against Marquette on a three-game skid. Still, Butler is favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Marquette vs Butler College Basketball Odds & Game Info When: Friday, 9 PM ET Where: Hinkle Read More
- Butler vs Villanova 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & PredictionThe ninth ranked Villanova Wildcats will look to extend their winning ways when they host a 13th-ranked Butler Bulldogs squad that come crashing back to earth following their blistering start to the regular season. With both Big East title hopefuls looking for the statement-making win in this matchup, let’s find out where the best value lies in this Tuesday night Read More
- Seton Hall vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Odds & Game PreviewThe goal of every team heading into the college football season is to nab a spot in the tournament, but there are a bunch of teams who have loftier goals than simply making it in. The first order of business for the top teams in the sport is to get into the top 25 and go as high as possible, Read More
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- How to Bet Marquette vs Butler NCAAB Spread & Expert Analysis
- 2018 March Madness Prediction: Butler vs. Arkansas
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 21st Edition
- Xaviers is the NCAAB Odds Favorite vs. Butler on Tuesday Night
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- Butler Vs North Carolina Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting SU Picks
- Middle Tennessee State Vs Butler Free Pick, Spread & TV Info
- Butler Vs Winthrop Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Top Betting Predictions For The NCAA First Round
- March Madness 2017 Dates, Locations And Predictions
- Butler at Marquette Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Texas Tech vs Butler R64 March Madness Spread Analysis
- March Madness 2016: Predicting Top Four Seeds!
- Maximizing Your Profits Betting on March Madness Futures
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Butler Bulldogs | 2021 March Madness
Butler Bulldogs | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.