Florida State Seminoles
Florida State Seminoles Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Florida State Seminoles Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
florida state Schedule
florida state Standings
florida state Injuries
Most recent posts
Florida State Seminoles Headlines
2021 Florida State Seminoles Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Florida State University|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Donald L. Tucker Civic Center|
#4 Florida State vs #1 Michigan | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The marquee matchup of the four Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament games on Sunday is from the East Region as No. 1 Michigan of the Big Ten faces No. 4 Florida State of the ACC, with the Wolverines as 3-point favorites on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Florida State vs. Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 5 PM ET
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Michigan -3 (total 143.5)
This will be the fifth all-time meeting with Michigan up 3-1. The schools played in the 2018 Elite Eight when the No. 3 Wolverines beat the No. 9 Seminoles 58-54 in Los Angeles.
Why Bet on Florida State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFSU (18-6) earned a trip to the Sweet 16 with a dominant 71-53 win over a good Colorado squad that made just 36% of its field goal attempts and committed 19 turnovers against Florida State’s defensive pressure. Coach Leonard Hamilton credited some of the uncharacteristically poor perimeter shooting and early mistakes against UNC Greensboro to the anxiety of the tournament, and then the Seminoles bounced back with a quality win against a tough Colorado team.
Junior Anthony Polite scored a career-high 22 points to lead the Seminoles to the Sweet 16 for the third consecutive season and for the seventh time in school history. Polite pulled down five rebounds, totaled a game-high four assists, and contributed a game-high four steals.
The Seminoles’ defense held Colorado to .357 percent shooting from the field, .240 percent shooting from the 3-point line and to 53 points – the fewest points scored by the Buffaloes since February 20, 2016. The 53 points allowed by the Seminoles ranks as the fewest points allowed by Florida State in an NCAA Tournament game. The Seminoles also had double the number of steals as Colorado (10-5) and totaled 20 fast break points as compared to only two for Colorado.
The Seminoles have allowed only 107 points in the first two games of the NCAA Tournament – 53 by Colorado and 54 by UNC Greensboro in the first round. After not making a single three-point shot against UNCG, the Seminoles shot .353 from beyond the arc against Colorado (six of 17). Florida State was 17 of 21 from the line (.810) and Colorado, the best free throw shooting team in the nation, was seven of 11 (.636).
That win against the Buffs was important because it had been more than a month since Florida State had beaten a top-20 KenPom team. The Seminoles have four players scoring in double figures, led by M.J. Walker’s 12.3 points per game.
Why Bet on Michigan? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMichigan (22-4) rallied to beat No. 8 LSU 86-78 in Round 2 to advance to the Sweet 16 for the fourth consecutive tournament. Senior Chaundee Brown Jr. had a Michigan career-high 21 points and was key to the second-half comeback, scoring seven of the Wolverines’ nine points during a run midway through the second half.
Senior Eli Brooks collected 21 points as he matched his career high of five three-pointers while adding a team-high seven assists. Freshman Hunter Dickinson picked up a double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds, and sophomore Franz Wagner had 15 points, with nine coming in the final five minutes of the game.
Many teams would have significantly regressed if they’d lost a player like Isaiah Livers (13.1 points, 6.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists per game) just before the NCAA tournament – Coach Juwan Howard has declared declaring that the standout is still “out indefinitely.” But Michigan’s depth has allowed the top seed to advance and still look like a team that can chase a championship.
After U-M holding Texas Southern to 1-for-12 shooting (8.3 percent) from three-point range in Round 1, the Wolverines held LSU to 6-for-21 shooting (28.6 percent) from beyond the arc. Overall, opponents are shooting 21.2 percent from deep in this tournament.
Michigan has gone 41-for-51 (80.4 percent) from the free-throw line with back-to-back games of 20+ makes — Texas Southern (21-for-26) and LSU (20-for-25). After opening the season with 80+ points in nine of its first 10 games, Michigan had just two more in its next 14. So far in the NCAA Tournament, U-M has posted back-to-back 80+ games with 82 against Texas Southern and 86 vs. LSU.
Five players are scoring in double figures, led by 16.0 points per game from Brooks. He is shooting 50 percent from the field (10-for-20) and 53.3 percent (8-for-15) from three-point range. Dickinson is posting 14.0 points and 6.5 rebounds per game, shooting 71.4 percent (10-for-14) from the field.
- Seminoles are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games as an underdog.
- Seminoles are 21-7-1 ATS in their last 29 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Seminoles are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Wolverines are 12-4-2 ATS in their last 18 NCAA Tournament games as a favorite.
- Wolverines are 17-7 ATS in their last 24 games overall.
- Michigan 73, Florida State 72
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Florida State Seminoles Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida State Seminoles Game Odds, Seminoles Live Odds, This Weeks Florida State Seminoles team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seminoles Winning the March Madness, Florida State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Florida State Seminoles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida State Seminoles Today!
- #4 Florida State vs #1 Michigan | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe marquee matchup of the four Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament games on Sunday is from the East Region as No. 1 Michigan of the Big Ten faces No. 4 Florida State of the ACC, with the Wolverines as 3-point favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Florida State vs. Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Sunday, 5 Read More
- #11 Florida State vs Notre Dame Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State was the ACC regular-season champion last season and will be again this year with a win at Notre Dame on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both. The Noles will be favored on the NCAAB odds and are +2500 to win the national title. How to Bet Florida State at Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- Boston College vs #11 Florida State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State is in position to at worst share the ACC regular-season title if the Seminoles win out to close the regular season, and they will be double-digit favorites on the NCAAB odds Wednesday against a bad Boston College team that already has fired its head coach. FSU is +2200 to win the national title. How to Bet Read More
- #11 Florida State vs North Carolina Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State can win the ACC regular-season title but definitely is on upset alert at unranked North Carolina on Saturday. The Tar Heels might even be slight favorites on the NCAAB odds here – it could depend on the status of FSU guard MJ Walker. The Heels are +11000 long shots to win the NCAA Tournament, while FSU Read More
- #11 Florida State vs Miami Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State now controls its destiny to win the ACC regular-season title, and the Noles should have little trouble winning at a decimated and struggling Miami side on Wednesday. FSU will be a big favorite on the NCAAB odds and is +3300 to win the national title. How to Bet Florida State at Miami NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- #18 Virginia Tech vs #16 Florida State | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe game of the day in the ACC is clearly from Tallahassee as No. 16 Florida State hosts No. 18 Virginia Tech, and the Seminoles will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds as they just don’t lose at home. Both teams will be in the NCAA Tournament and both still have a shot at the ACC regular-season title. How Read More
- #9 Virginia vs #17 Florida State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMonday’s college basketball schedule is rather light, but there is one terrific matchup from the ACC as No. 9 Virginia visits No. 17 Florida State, which is a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. A Wahoos win could all but wrap up the ACC regular-season title. How to Bet Virginia at Florida State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Indiana vs. No. 20 Florida State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe ACC/Big Ten Challenge is this week, but unfortunately the coronavirus has already canceled a few games. Still on as scheduled, though, at least for now is Indiana visiting No. 20 Florida State on Wednesday. The Seminoles will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Indiana at No. 20 Florida State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Louisville vs Florida State NCAAB Odds, Analysis and Picks
- Virginia vs FSU 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Florida State vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Spread & Game Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Florida State vs Gonzaga March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Vermont vs Florida State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Virginia Tech vs FSU College Basketball Odds & Betting Analysis
- 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Prediction: Over/Under Total Picks
- Expert ATS Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- Gonzaga vs. FSU 2018 March Madness Preview & Pick
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
- Can FSU Overcome Missouri in March Madness on Friday?
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida State Seminoles | 2021 March Madness
Florida State Seminoles | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.