Florida Gators Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Florida Gators Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Florida Gators Headlines
2021 Florida Gators Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Florida|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center|
|Mascot||Albert and Alberta|
No. 10 Virginia Tech vs No. 7 Florida NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Friday’s first round of the NCAA Tournament begins with what appears to be very evenly-matched South Region game as No. 10 Virginia Tech of the ACC faces No. 7 Florida of the SEC, with the Gators opening as very short NCAAB favorites.
How to Bet Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 12:15 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Florida -1 (total 137)
Tech leads the all-time series with Florida, 5-4, and the last time the two faced off was in 1991, a 79-57 win for the Hokies in Orlando.
Why Bet on Virginia Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Hokies (15-6, 9-4 ACC) will be back in The Dance for the first time since 2019, giving them four straight NCAA Tournament berths to their name, with the 2020 tourney not being played due to Covid-19 implications. This will be the Hokies’ 12th appearance in the NCAA Tournament. They are currently 8-11 (.421) in The Dance.
What Hokies team are we going to see? This team has played just three games in the past five-plus weeks. Virginia, Villanova, Clemson — all tournament teams that VT took down during the season, but how much rust still exists later this week? Mike Young won ACC Coach of the Year honors after enduring opt-outs, off-court issues, injuries and that three-week pause this season. Young is the second coach at Tech to win ACC Coach of the Year and it marks the third time a Tech coach has won (Seth Greenberg; 2004-05, 2007-08).
During the regular season, Virginia Tech made 52% of its shots inside the arc with Keve Aluma (15.9 PPG, 8.0 RPG, 1.4 BPG) on the floor. Aluma was named second-team All-ACC after averaging 15.9 points, 8.0 rebounds and shooting 50.0 percent from the field. He was second in the ACC in free-throw attempts (105) and was second as well in free throws made (76). His 15.9 points per game was seventh best in the league and his 8.0 rebounds were fifth best. Aluma was just the sixth Hokie to be named second-team All-ACC and first since 2019 when Kerry Blackshear Jr. did so.
Tech’s Aluma (8.0 rebounds per game), Justyn Mutts (6.4) and Tyrece Radford (6.1) all average over six rebounds a game. That makes the Hokies one of only four high major schools to boast three or more players to average at least six rebounds a contest, showcasing their balance in rebounding.
Florida ranks No. 37 overall in the Ken Pomeroy ratings, and they are a balanced team overall, ranking No. 40 in offensive efficiency and No. 37 in defensive efficiency. The Hokies come in at No. 50 overall, No. 55 in offensive efficiency and No. 54 in defensive efficiency.
Why Bet on Florida? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFlorida lost star Keyontae Johnson for the season when collapsed during a game against rival Florida State in December. Johnson is back on the sideline but not playing. The Gators were picked to finish fourth in the conference – although that was with Johnson, the SEC’s preseason player of the year. After Johnson’s shocking collapse in UF’s fourth game of the season, Florida managed to regroup and go 11-8 down the stretch in his absence
Tre Mann (16.0 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 2.4 APG 1.5 SPG, 40% from the 3-point line) has done his part to keep this team together. Per Synergy Sports data, he’s made 49% of his shots off screens. The Gators led the SEC with a 53% clip inside the arc in league play, too.
The Gators ended the season losing three of their final four games, including two to Tennessee. The latest loss came in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals, where Florida was outmuscled inside and Mann simply didn’t get enough help.
Mann is one of only three Gators over the past 25 seasons to put together four consecutive 20-point games, joining Nick Calathes (Jan.-Feb. 2009) and Matt Walsh (Feb. 2004) and will attempt to become the first during that time with five straight. The Gators remain potent on the offensive end despite their shortcomings, as UF led the SEC in field-goal percentage, free throw percentage and three-point percentage.
It marks the Gators’ 21st all-time NCAA Tournament appearance and fourth under head coach Mike White. Florida is one of 12 teams and the only Southeastern Conference team to make every NCAA Tournament since 2017. Florida is also one of 11 teams to win at least one game in each of the past three NCAA Tournaments, nine of whom are also in the 2021 field with a chance to build on those streaks.
This will be the Gators’ third tournament as a No. 7 seed, losing in the first round in 1989 and making the Elite Eight in 2012 from that slot.
- Hokies are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games as an underdog.
- Hokies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 NCAA Tournament games.
- Hokies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Gators are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- Gators are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.
- Gators are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Gators are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss.
- Florida 70, Virginia Tech 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Florida Gators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Gators Game Odds, Gators Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Gators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gators Winning the March Madness, Florida NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Florida Gators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Gators Today!
- No. 10 Virginia Tech vs No. 7 Florida NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFriday’s first round of the NCAA Tournament begins with what appears to be very evenly-matched South Region game as No. 10 Virginia Tech of the ACC faces No. 7 Florida of the SEC, with the Gators opening as very short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 12:15 PM ET Where: Hinkle Read More
- Baylor vs Florida 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewBeing No. 1 in the country hasn’t worked out well for teams this season as all who have been in the top spot have lost at least once while No. 1. That is, except Baylor. The Bears visit Florida on Saturday in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge, and we think the Gators pull the historic upset on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. Read More
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting PredictionsIf you’re ready for the start of the second round and you’re looking for some March Madness betting predictions that could help you increase your betting haul, then consider your ticket punched. If you’re a college hoops betting buff, then you’re going to find the pair of expert picks that you’re about to get – simply salivating. Now, let’s get Read More
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewThe Florida Gators outlasted Nevada while Michigan dominated Montana in round one. Now, the two heavyweight college hoops programs face-off on Saturday in one of the more intriguing matchups in the NCAA Tournament’s second round. Will the Gators or Wolverines come out victorious? Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Final Four March Madness PDF Version Florida vs Michigan 2019 March Madness Read More
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting PreviewOkay March Madness betting faithful…it’s that time of year again when college hoops takes center stage in the nation’s collective betting consciousness worth its annual March Madness national basketball championship tournament. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Better yet, you’re going to get a bunch of eye-opening March Madness insight on a handful of first round matchups that Read More
- 2019 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble TeamsWith the end of the 2018-19 college hoops regular season almost here and the start of conference championship play just around the corner, it’s now or never for a handful of 2019 March Madness hopeful teams that are currently sitting on the proverbial bubble. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Thanks to the expert betting analysis and predictions Read More
- LSU vs Florida NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert PickAn important game in the SEC on Wednesday night from Gainesville. No. 10 LSU is tied for first with Tennessee and would be the top seed in the conference tournament by winning out. Florida, meanwhile, is an NCAA Tournament bubble team and could use a victory. The Gators are slight college basketball odds favorites. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket Read More
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble TeamsNow’s the time for bubble teams to either step it up or go and hide in the shadows. Certain bubble teams will almost assuredly make it to the NCAA Tournament, meaning they probably were never bubble teams to begin with. However, many other teams are legit bubble squads that might get left out if they don’t step it up in Read More
- Florida vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds, Preview & PickTop-ranked Tennessee has lost just one game this season and not since Thanksgiving weekend. The Vols bring a school-record winning streak into Saturday’s home game against hated Florida, and UT will be solidly favored in the college basketball odds to keep that streak going. How to Bet Florida vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info Grinded out win No. 21 🍊 Read More
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks for the Week – December 3rd Edition
- How to Bet Auburn at Arkansas College Basketball Odds & Game Info
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 19th Edition
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 5th Edition
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- Odds To Win The 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
- South Carolina Vs Gonzaga Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting SU Picks
- Arkansas at Florida Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Picks For Saturday’s Top 25 College Basketball (Feb. 18th)
- March Madness 2017 Dates, Locations And Predictions
- Florida at Auburn Odds, Prediction & TV Info
- Florida at Georgia Odds, Prediction & TV Info
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
- Betting The Florida vs Texas A&M NCAA Hoops Lines
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Gators | 2021 March Madness
Florida Gators | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.