Indiana Hoosiers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Indiana Hoosiers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Indiana Hoosiers Headlines
2021 Indiana Hoosiers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Indiana University Bloomington|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall|
Indiana vs Rutgers Big Ten Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Indiana is the No. 10 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and Rutgers the No. 7 when the schools meet in Indianapolis on Thursday. The Scarlet Knights might be in the NCAA Tournament regardless, but the Hoosiers definitely need to win this tournament to get in. Indiana is +5000 to win the Big Ten Tournament on the NCAAB odds and Rutgers isn’t listed because of New Jersey rules.
How to Bet Indiana vs. Rutgers NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stream: BTN+
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA
Rutgers won both meetings during the regular season, with the most recent being 74-63 on Feb. 24 in New Jersey. Geo Baker and Ron Harper Jr. had 20 points apiece to help Rutgers rally from a 15-point deficit. Baker, who shot 7 of 13 from the field, set a program record with six made 3-pointers in a Big Ten conference game and had a season-high 10 assists. Baker hit four of the Scarlet Knights’ seven 3s in a 25-6 run over a 7-plus minutes span that made it 33-29 with 55 seconds left in the first half, and Rutgers led the rest of the way.
Why Bet on Indiana? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisCould this be the final game as Indiana head coach for Archie Miller? If the Hoosiers (12-14) lose, quite possibly it will be with the team a huge disappointment. Many believe Miller’s contract buyout of $10 million is the most significant impediment to firing him.
Miller was in high demand after a tremendous run at Dayton. Indiana hired him and there was great optimism about his prospects. Things have been average. He was 16-15 in his first season, then 19-16, then 20-12 last season and 12-13 this year.
IU closed the regular season with a fifth straight loss, 67-58 at No. 23 Purdue on Saturday – the Hoosiers’ ninth straight loss in the series. Offensive struggles continue. IU has scored 57, 58 and 58 points in its last three games. Guard Aljami Durham led Indiana’s four double-figure scorers with 14 points. Guard Rob Phinisee had 10 points, six rebounds and four assists. Sophomore Trayce Jackson-Davis added 12 points to go along with five boards, two assists and two steals.
Each of Indiana’s losses this season have come to a team that was ranked at some point during the 2020-21 season.
Jackson-Davis was named third-team All-American and first-team All-Big Ten. He is the first Hoosier to be named All-American and first team All-Big Ten since Yogi Ferrell was honored in 2016. He is the 46th player in IU history to be named an All-American.
Jackson-Davis is fourth in the Big Ten in scoring (19.1), second in rebounding (9.0), fifth in field goal percentage (51.5) and blocked shots (1.4) and is third in minutes played (34.2). In league games only, he finished third in scoring (18.4), second in rebounding (9.2), fourth in field goal percentage (50.6) and minutes played blocked shots (1.4) and is third in minutes played (34.2). He also is third in the nation in free throws made (147) and first in attempts (222). He also has had 10 double-doubles this season.
Why Bet on Rutgers? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisRutgers (14-10) might be a bit on the NCAA bubble so it could use a win here. The Scarlet Knights closed with an important 77-70 OT win at Minnesota on Saturday. The Scarlet Knights were led by Jacob Young with 23 points, his 20th game this season scoring in double-figures and most ever points in a Big Ten game. It was his second time this season scoring at least 20 points.
In overtime, RU started off with a 6-0 run, capped by a Caleb McConnell dunk. Young helped push the Scarlet Knights over the finish line for the victory. It was Rutgers’ 10th conference win of the season. That marks double-digit conference wins for RU for the second straight season, the first time for RU with consecutive seasons with double-digit conference wins since 1989-90 and 1990-91. RU finished .500 or better in conference play in two consecutive seasons for the first time since 1989-90 and 1990-91.
Rutgers earned its fourth road win of the season. The Scarlet Knights previously won at Maryland, Indiana and Northwestern. That marked the Scarlet Knights’ most ever road wins since joining the Big Ten. The last time that RU won four road league games in a season was in 1990-91 when the team went 6-3 on the road in Atlantic 10 play. It marks just the third time in the past 15 seasons that RU won four road games overall.
Rutgers earned an opening-round bye in the conference tournament for the second straight season. Prior to last season, RU had not earned an opening round bye since the 1995 Atlantic 10 Championship. Rutgers has won 21 Big Ten games over the past two seasons after winning 16 combined in its first five years as a league member.
Ron Harper Jr. was named third-team All-Big Ten after leading the Scarlet Knights in scoring and tying for 10th in the conference at 15.3 points per game.
- Rutgers 71, Indiana 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Indiana Hoosiers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indiana Hoosiers Game Odds, Hoosiers Live Odds, This Weeks Indiana Hoosiers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indiana team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hoosiers Winning the March Madness, Indiana NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Indiana Hoosiers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indiana Hoosiers Today!
- Indiana vs Rutgers Big Ten Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIndiana is the No. 10 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and Rutgers the No. 7 when the schools meet in Indianapolis on Thursday. The Scarlet Knights might be in the NCAA Tournament regardless, but the Hoosiers definitely need to win this tournament to get in. Indiana is +5000 to win the Big Ten Tournament on the NCAAB odds and Read More
- Indiana vs #4 Ohio State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo team outside of unbeaten Gonzaga and Baylor is playing better than No. 4 Ohio State right now and the Buckeyes will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds to continue their Big Ten winning streak at home vs. NCAA Tournament bubble team Indiana on Saturday. How to Bet Indiana at Ohio State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Indiana vs #4 Iowa | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFourth-ranked Iowa has its designs not just on winning the Big Ten regular-season and tournament titles but on a top seed in the NCAA Tournament. The Hawkeyes will be sizable home favorites in conference action Thursday on the NCAAB odds vs. Indiana. How to Bet Iowa at Indiana NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- Indiana vs. No. 20 Florida State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe ACC/Big Ten Challenge is this week, but unfortunately the coronavirus has already canceled a few games. Still on as scheduled, though, at least for now is Indiana visiting No. 20 Florida State on Wednesday. The Seminoles will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Indiana at No. 20 Florida State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Iowa vs Indiana 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game PreviewIndiana is squarely on the NCAA Tournament bubble, and the Hoosiers would certainly help their resume with a victory over No. 21 Iowa on Thursday from the Big Ten. Indiana is a slight home favorite on the NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Iowa vs Indiana. Iowa vs Indiana 2020 College Basketball Read More
- Michigan State vs Indiana 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickOn Thursday night, the Michigan State Spartans hope to keep their lead in the Big Ten. The Spartans travel to Bloomington to take on the rival Indiana Hoosiers. Will Michigan State win and cover as a road favorite? Or, will Indiana show they have what it takes for an NCAA Tournament bid? Check out our college basketball odds, a preview Read More
- Nebraska at Michigan State NCAAB Odds & Expert PredictionAs the season comes to a close in college basketball, it is not uncommon to see teams in the same conference start to head in completely opposite directions. The teams near the top tend to step up a gear as they try to solidify a better seeding in the tournament bracket, while the teams at the bottom often put in Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18thWe’re getting closer to the 2019 March Madness tournament. Just a few years ago led by guys like Jaylen Brown and Ivan Rabb, the Cal Golden Bears were an NCAA Tournament team. To say that the program has fallen on hard times is being kind as it could well be the worst Power 5 team in the country and go Read More
- Michigan at Indiana NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert PickIn sports, we always remember who won the championship in any given year, but it is really only the most die-hard fans who can remember the team that lost in the big game. For many of those losing teams, the chances of getting back to the big game are very often slim. We see it all the time in every Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 26th
- 2018 First Four College Pick: TS Tigers vs. NCC Eagles
- Indiana at Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Pick
- Top College Basketball Picks of the Week – January 17th Edition
- Top NCAAB Betting Matchups of the Week – November 13th
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- Odds To Win The 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
- Indiana at Purdue Spread, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Wisconsin at Michigan Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Handicapping Tips For The College Basketball Championship
- Rutgers at Purdue Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- The Seven Rules To Betting On March Madness
- Wisconsin at Nebraska Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Purdue at Indiana Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Will Gonzaga Go Undefeated This College Basketball Season?
- Top March Madness Betting Dark Horses
- Louisville at Notre Dame Spread, Pick & TV Info
- Wisconsin at Indiana Spread, Betting Pick & TV Info
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indiana Hoosiers | 2021 March Madness
Indiana Hoosiers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.