Iona Gaels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Iona Gaels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Iona Gaels Headlines
2021 Iona Gaels Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Conference||Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Hynes Center|
#15 Iona vs #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
One of the big stories of the first round of the 2021 NCAA Tournament will be Hall of Fame coach Rick Pitino’s return to the Big Dance as he brings No. 15 Iona into a first-round matchup Saturday with No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama, which is a sizable favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Iona vs. Alabama NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 4 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: TBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/ma
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Alabama -17 (total 147)
The Gaels and Crimson Tide have only met once, back in 1989, with Alabama earning the victory at a neutral site in Santa Clara, California.
Why Bet on Iona? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIn a season that can’t be compared to any other, the former Louisville and Kentucky coach Rick Pinto led Iona to a MAAC crown with a 60-51 win over Fairfield last Saturday. Iona has won its league-leading 13th MAAC Tournament Championship. The Gaels are the second champion ever to be crowned having gone 4-0 in the tournament. The previous team was Siena in 2002. Iona was the first No. 9 seed in MAAC history to make the final of the MAAC Championship.
Pitino is the fifth coach in MAAC history to win the tournament championship in his first year in the league. He joins Mitch Bonoguoro (Fairfield, 1986), Fran Fraschilla (Manhattan, 1993), Skip Prosser (Loyola, 1994) and Rob Lanier (Siena, 2002).
Asante Gist was named the 2021 MAAC Championship Most Outstanding Performer. Isaiah Ross and Berrick Jean Louis were named to the MAAC Tournament Team.Isaiah Ross (18.4 PPG, 39% from the 3-point line) is the cornerstone of an Iona team that led the league in offensive efficiency — despite also leading the conference in offensive turnover rate. Ross is also hitting 39.1 percent from deep and pulling down 3.8 rebounds per game while dishing out 1.5 assists per game. The All-MAAC First Team member was a three-time MAAC Player of the Week during the 2020-21 season.
Pitino joins Lon Kruger and Tubby Smith as the only three coaches to lead five different programs to the NCAA tournament. Pitino has a that’s only played 17 games but won six straight by an average of 11.7 points. Iona is in the Big Dance for the 15th time in program history but has just one victory in the tournament.
Why Bet on Alabama? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAlabama (24-6) won the SEC Tournament over LSU to secure its first league title in 30 seasons. It won the SEC regular season and tournament titles and has lost just one game — an 81-66 road loss to Arkansas on Feb. 24 — since Feb. 6. Alabama’s No. 2 seed is tied for the program’s highest NCAA Tournament seed since 2001-02.
With 6-foot-5 John Petty (12.7 PPG) and the versatile, 6-8 Herbert Jones (10.8 PPG, 6.1 RPG), the SEC player of the year, Alabama can play small ball and use its top-10 tempo to beat teams in transition. But that speed doesn’t result in chaos. Alabama made 38% of its 3-point attempts in league play and maintained the SEC’s most efficient defense.
Coach Nate Oats (last seen in the NCAAs getting Buffalo to multiple tournaments) believes in a blistering tempo and a maniacal commitment to defense. Gonzaga and Alabama are the only teams whose offensive possessions take less than 15 seconds on average, yet also rank in the top 10 in defensive efficiency. Alabama is No. 1 in the country in points-per-possession defense.
Jones was named SEC Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year and third-team All-American. He became the 20th All-American in program history to earn the distinction, and first to earn a spot on an All-American team since Erwin Dudley the honor achieved the feat in 2002.
Across the Crimson Tide’s 30 games on the season, Jones is averaging 11.2 points per game and leads UA in assists (3.4 apg), rebounding (6.5 rpg), steals (1.8 spg) and blocks (1.1 bpg). Jones is one of only two players in the nation (Evan Mobley, USC) who are a semifinalist (Top 10) for both the Naismith Player of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year.
This season marks Alabama’s 21st NCAA Tournament appearance in program history The Tide own a 19-20 (.487) record in NCAA tourney play, with the 2004 team advancing the farthest in program history, reaching the Elite 8.
- Gaels are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Gaels are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 neutral site games.
- Gaels are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games as an underdog.
- Crimson Tide are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Crimson Tide are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games.
- Crimson Tide are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 NCAA Tournament games as a favorite.
- Alabama 80, Iona 67
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Iona Gaels Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Iona Gaels Game Odds, Gaels Live Odds, This Weeks Iona Gaels team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Iona team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gaels Winning the March Madness, Iona NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Iona Gaels. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Iona Gaels Today!
- #15 Iona vs #2 Alabama NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOne of the big stories of the first round of the 2021 NCAA Tournament will be Hall of Fame coach Rick Pitino’s return to the Big Dance as he brings No. 15 Iona into a first-round matchup Saturday with No. 2 seed and SEC champion Alabama, which is a sizable favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Iona vs. Read More
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewDespite getting knocked out of the ACC Tournament semis by eventual champion Duke, North Carolina became the third ACC school to get a No. 1 seed in the 2019 NCAA Tournament. The Heels should have little trouble advantage as big March Madness odds favorites on Friday vs. No. 16 Iona. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Iona vs Read More
- Duke vs. Iona 2018 March Madness Odds & First Round PredictionDuke has been the victim of some big first-round upsets in the NCAA tournament this decade. Could the ultra-talented No. 2 Blue Devils actually fall to No. 15 Iona in first-round Midwest action on Thursday afternoon? MyBookie oddsmakers surely don’t think so. Here’s the March Madness betting odds for this matchup. Duke vs. Iona 2018 March Madness Betting Odds & Read More
- College Hoops March Madness Round of 64 Free Picks!If it’s free…it’s for me! In today’s economically-challenging times, who doesn’t love something for free? In keeping with that theme, you’re about to get three free opening round March Madness betting picks that are simply salivating! Each of the following trio of free picks has a great chance of cashing in for March Madness college hoops gaming enthusiasts that are Read More
- Top Cinderella Teams To Enhance Your March Madness BettingWe have seen a few conference tournaments come to an end. Those are the teams each year during March Madness, who are identified as the Cinderella teams more often that not. Let’s take an early look at the NCAA tournament, and identify Cinderella Teams that would enhance your March Madness odds at MyBookie.ag this season. Top March Madness Cinderella Teams To Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Iona Gaels | 2021 March Madness
Iona Gaels | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.