March Madness 2020 Odds, NCAA Tournament Betting
The experts at MyBookie have created the ultimate NCAA March Madness betting guide to help you make the best bets throughout the tournament. Throughout this betting guide, the pros will go in-depth on the best teams, players, and bets throughout the entire NCAA March Madness tournament.
You’ll want to bookmark this page, as the MyBookie team will be updating this guide throughout the entirety of March Madness.
Selection Sunday 2020 is March 15, the third Sunday of the month. Be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2020 Bracket. Additionally, the dates and locations are set for the first and second rounds, as well as the First Four, of the 2020 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball tournament:
2020 American Athletic Conference Championship Odds
The AAC Championship Tournament kicks off on Thursday, March 12. Houston offers low odds of +180 to take the championship on Sunday. But the Cougars don’t have as much to play for as Wichita State, Cincinnati, Connecticut, and Memphis. Houston is the lone American Athletic Conference squad that’s a lock for an NCAA Tournament bid. The Shockers, Bearcats, Huskies, and Tigers must play well enough in the AAC tourney to ensure their spot in the 2020 March Madness. Check out an analysis and College Basketball Odds of the 2020 American Athletic Conference Tournament!
2020 American Athletic Conference Championship Odds
- When: March 12 – March 15
- Where: Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX
- TV: ESPN / ESPN 2 / ESPN U
- Live Stream: ESPN+
2020 American Athletic Conference Tournament Odds
- Houston +180
- Wichita State +400
- Cincinnati +410
- Connecticut +575
- Memphis +1000
- Tulsa +1000
- SMU +1300
- UCF +2200
- South Florida +3000
- Temple +5500
- Tulane +7500
- East Carolina +8000
Are the Houston Cougars a lock to win the American Athletic Conference Tournament?
Nope. The Cougars beat Memphis 64-57 in their final regular-season game. But Houston lost to UConn in their prior effort. The Huskies beat the Cougars 77-71. On Feb. 22, the Tigers beat Houston 60-59 in Memphis.
Even SMU added a loss to Houston’s record. That happened on Feb. 15 in a 73-72 Mustang overtime victory. Cincinnati beat Houston this season. So did Tulsa and BYU. Oregon dumped the Cougars 78-66 in Houston’s top out of conference battle.
Although the Cougars offer the lowest odds, they aren’t close to a lock to win the AAC Tournament. Look elsewhere for the winner.
Which team among Wichita State, Cincinnati, and Connecticut should college hoops handicappers back to win the American Athletic Conference Tourney?
Although the Bearcats and Huskies could win the championship, it’s difficult to look past the Wichita State Shockers. Sure, Memphis beat the Shockers 68-60 on March 5. But Wichita State ended their regular season with a 79-57 win against Tulsa.
The Shockers head into the AAC Tournament with momentum. They can carry that momentum to a title victory.
Can Memphis, Tulsa, or SMU win the American Athletic Conference Tournament?
It’s difficult to see that happening. Memphis was a Top 10 team until things fell apart. The Tigers have enough talent to win the tournament. But they must get past the fact that they fell apart so easily after forward Isaiah Stokes became ineligible.
Tulsa and SMU aren’t good enough to win the tournament. Both had moments during the regular season. But both also folded against the better teams in the conference.
Which team offering odds of +2200 or higher can take the American Athletic Conference Tournament?
Temple has history on its side. In the past, Temple has dominated its AAC opponents. That’s the only reason to back the Owls. Their record, 14-17, means they’re no better than South Florida on the court. The odds difference makes them a better play than USF. Neither East Carolina nor Tulane has any shot unless the tournament falls apart.
March Madness Odds & 2020 Tournament Betting News
- Mississippi State vs Kentucky 2020 College Basketball Spread & TV Info
- What to Bet on After Super Bowl LIV?
- Villanova vs St. John’s 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Butler vs Providence 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Prairie View A&M vs Colorado 2019 College Basketball Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Bellator Salute the Troops Betting Preview & Picks
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 16th Edition
- Oregon vs Michigan 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Colorado vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Lines & Game Preview
- Masters Preview And NCAA Championship Recap (Ep. 677)
- NCAA Championship Preview (Ep. 676)
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Final Four Preview (Ep. 675)
- Michigan State 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Virginia 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- Auburn 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Texas Tech 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- 7 Things to Know Before Betting on the 2019 March Madness Final Four
2020 NCAA Conference Basketball News, 2020 College Basketball News
- NCAAB Betting: Which Pac-12 Teams Can Win National Title?
- NCAAB Betting: Which SEC Teams Can Win National Title?
- NCAAB Betting: Which ACC Teams Are NCAA Tournament Contenders?
- NCAAB Betting: Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds
- 2020 March Madness Betting Look at Cinderellas, Sleepers & Bracket Busters
- 2020 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAAB Betting: Key Numbers for the 2020 March Madness Tournament
- NCAAB Betting: Must Have Tips to Mastering 2020 March Madness Betting
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week: Horizon League semifinals
- Houston vs Connecticut 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Illinois vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- California vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
March Madness History
As we’re sure you know, March Madness is one of the largest and most exciting sporting events of the year. The entire March Madness tournament is single elimination bracket consisting of 68 teams. The 68 NCAA teams battle in seven rounds to be title titled National Champion.
The tournament gets really heated when the final four teams are left, appropriately named “The Final Four”. The Final Four is where the majority of March Madness wagers are made, with gamblers making the most money.
However, if you’re not betting on the regular bracket or games, you’re missing out on quite a bit of cash. Let’s break down the top teams of the tournament, and who to watch before the Final Four.
- 2020 College Basketball National Championship Odds
- 2020 Most Outstanding Player Odds
- Final Four 2020 Odds
- NCAA March Madness 1st Half Odds
- NCAA March Madness 2nd Half Odds
- March Madness East Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness West Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Midwest Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness South Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Prop Bets
- March Madness 2020 Team Matchups
- March Madness 2020 Team Totals
- March Madness 2020 Team Player Props
- March Madness 2020 Team Contest Game Props
2020 March Madness | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
2020 Basketball Betting Odds | NCAA Basketball Lines
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.