Miami Hurricanes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Miami Hurricanes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Miami Hurricanes Headlines
2021 Miami Hurricanes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Miami|
|Location||Coral Gables, Florida|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Watsco Center|
|Mascot||Sebastian the Ibis|
#11 Florida State vs Miami Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
No. 11 Florida State now controls its destiny to win the ACC regular-season title, and the Noles should have little trouble winning at a decimated and struggling Miami side on Wednesday. FSU will be a big favorite on the NCAAB odds and is +3300 to win the national title.
How to Bet Florida State at Miami NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Watsco Center
- TV: ACC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (FSU will be favored)
On Jan. 27, Miami was blown out 81-59 at Florida State. The Seminoles shot 32 of 62 from the floor. The Hurricanes shot 20 of 54. Florida State used a 12-0 run in the second half to extend its lead to 54-33 with 11:06 left. The Seminoles led by 24 points, at 71-47 late in the game. UM was down a few key players due to injury. The Canes had eight first-half turnovers, shot just 8 of 25 (32 percent) from the floor in the first 20 minutes and lacked the manpower to keep up with Florida State’s depth. The Seminoles have won the past six in the series
Why Bet on Florida State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFSU (13-3) is now in first place in the ACC after a 79-72 win at Pittsburgh on Saturday and Virginia’s upset loss at Duke. The Seminoles led for over 35 minutes of the game, but never by more than 11 points. Pitt was able to shut down Noles star M.J. Walker, who finished 0 for 5 with no points, but Florida State used its size advantage and reserves to wear down the Panthers. Nine Florida State players scored four points or more. Walker remains seven points away from 1,000 for his career.
Florida State’s 23 made free throws were the most by a Pitt opponent this season. The Seminoles’ 29 attempts were the second most allowed by the Panthers. Pitt was outscored 33-9 off the bench and 17-8 in fast break points.
“Their size and athleticism as well as their depth makes them a very unique team,” Pitt coach Jeff Capel said. “They come in waves, and so they’re a very good basketball team.”
RaiQuan Gray scored 16 points and led four Seminoles in double-figure scoring. It was his eighth consecutive game with at least 10 points and he was just two rebounds shy of earning his third career double-double. Coach Leonard Hamilton continued to show off his team’s specialty – depth. With 33 bench points against the Panthers, at least nine players played for 13 or more minutes.
FSU was able to hold Pitt to 38.2 percent shooting (26 of 68) and 23.5 percent (4 of 17) from the three-point line. The scheduling of the game occurred late last Wednesday after the Seminoles’ scheduled game against Virginia Tech was postponed and the Panthers’ scheduled game against Clemson was postponed.
Including an 8-1 record in the first two calendar months of 2021, Florida State has a 20-4 overall record and in ACC play in the months of January and February in the last two seasons. FSU is 38-11 in ACC regular season play since the start of the 2018-19 season.
Why Bet on Miami? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMiami (7-13) has been destroyed by injuries all year and dynamic point guard Chris Lykes is unlikely to play again this season because of an ankle injury that has sidelined him since Dec. 4. The Hurricanes have been without four rotation players for most or all of the season, with Lykes playing in only two games. The 5-foot-6 senior was a preseason first-team all-ACC pick after leading Miami in scoring a year ago.
UM lost its third game in a row Saturday, 87-60 at home vs. Georgia Tech. Michael Devoe led all scorers with 29 points as Georgia Tech dominated. The 27-point win marked the largest margin of victory by Georgia Tech in an Atlantic Coast Conference road game in program history.
The Jackets gained momentum with a strong first half as Miami won the second half, 42-39, but wasn’t able to significantly cut into Tech’s 30-point halftime advantage. Tech won the rebounding battle, 35-26, and finished the game shooting 57.1 percent (36-63) from the field. Tech snapped out of a five-game funk from the three-point line, hitting 11-of-26 from distance (42.3 percent) against Miami. The Jackets had shot just 30.1 percent over its previous five games.
The Hurricanes began the game with just six available scholarship student-athletes and played the entire second half with only five after sophomore guard Isaiah Wong, the ACC’s fourth-leading scorer, suffered a right ankle injury before the intermission. Senior guard Elijah Olaniyi paced Miami with 18 points on 6-of-9 shooting and added a team-high seven rebounds, while sophomore forward Anthony Walker scored 16 points.
Guard Harlond Beverly did not play in Saturday’s game against Georgia Tech and is out indefinitely. Beverly played in the Hurricanes’ first 19 games, starting 15, and averaged 28.7 minutes a game. He has averaged 6.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 1.5 steals.
- Florida State 77, Miami 67
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Miami Hurricanes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Hurricanes Game Odds, Hurricanes Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Hurricanes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Miami team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hurricanes Winning the March Madness, Miami NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Miami Hurricanes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Hurricanes Today!
- #11 Florida State vs Miami Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State now controls its destiny to win the ACC regular-season title, and the Noles should have little trouble winning at a decimated and struggling Miami side on Wednesday. FSU will be a big favorite on the NCAAB odds and is +3300 to win the national title. How to Bet Florida State at Miami NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- Miami vs Duke 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickThe Miami Hurricanes and eighth-ranked Duke Blue Devils will both be looking to get back in the win column following losses in their respective last contests when they take to the hardwood at Cameron Indoor Stadium for their ACC clash on Tuesday night. With Duke looking to take care of business at home and Miami looking for the huge upset, Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Miami NCAAB Odds & Game Preview16-3 Virginia Tech heads to Miami to battle the Hurricanes in what might be a more competitive game than college hoops handicappers believe. Miami is 9-10 this season. They most likely won’t make the NCAA Tournament. However, the Canes are 7-4 at home. Will VA Tech assert itself as one of the top teams in the ACC? Or, will the Read More
- NCAA Basketball Betting Analysis: Georgia Tech vs. VirginiaAfter getting back in the win column in their last game, it’s a near-certainty that the top-ranked Virginia Cavaliers won’t have any problems beating a Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets squad that is absolutely reeling at the moment. However, what NCAA Basketball betting enthusiasts really need to know concerning this mid-week ACC clash is whether or not the Cavs can cover Read More
- Florida State at Miami Lines, Betting Pick & TV InfoLast week as a tough one for Florida State as the Seminoles were as high as No. 6 in the polls. Alas, now they are down to No. 15 following two losses and in for a likely tough fight on Wednesday at rival Miami, which just took care of another ranked foe on the Hurricanes’ home floor. They will be Read More
- Sweet 16 SU March Madness Betting PicksWith the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament in the books, college basketball betting enthusiasts will be eager to see what March Madness has to offer in the Sweet 16 games set to take place this week. Here is our sweeping look into the Sweet 16 games and SU NCAA Basketball betting picks to consider for this coming round Read More
- Bet on the Sweet 16 ATS PicksThe NCAA Tournament is entering the Sweet 16 stage, a round of March Madness that is typically dominated by favorites in both the SU and ATS, so the general expectation is that the favored NCAAB betting teams will rule in the 2016 March Madness Odds. Don’t, however, expect it to be all smooth-sailing for the favorites, considering the unpredictable nature of the Tourney so Read More
- Bet the Miami vs Buffalo March Madness R64 ActionThe 1 and 2 seeds in each of the regions don’t usually have a great deal of trouble moving on to the round of 32, but things start to get a little tougher to handicap once you start getting into the lower seed match-ups. In the South region, the Miami Hurricanes were handed the #3 seed, which meant they had Read More
- Miami vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting AnalysisAn Atlantic Coast Conference College Hoops Odds tilt on Saturday features the Miami Hurricanes at the Virginia Tech Hokies. The 7th ranked Miami Hurricanes are looking to win their fourth straight game, and 25th of the season. Miami is tied with the North Carolina Tar Heels at the top of the conference. North Carolina takes on Duke, so it’s possible Read More
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Miami Hurricanes | 2021 March Madness
Miami Hurricanes | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.