Michigan State Spartans
Michigan State Spartans Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
Michigan State Spartans Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
michigan state Schedule
michigan state Standings
michigan state Injuries
Most recent posts
Michigan State Spartans Headlines
2021 Michigan State Spartans Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Michigan State University|
|Location||East Lansing, Michigan|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Breslin Student Events Center|
Michigan State vs #5 Iowa | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
At one point, both Michigan State and Iowa were Top-10 teams in the polls. The Hawkeyes still are but the Spartans have fallen out of the Top 25 and will be sizable underdogs on the NCAAB odds Thursday when they visit No. 5 Iowa.
How to Bet Michigan State at Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stream: BTN+
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Iowa will be favored)
The schools played just once last season and Michigan State was a 78-70 home winner when it was ranked No. 24 and Iowa 18th. With Michigan State’s top two scorers not producing, Iowa controlled the first half and was up 33-27 after 20 minutes, but the Spartans dominated the second half in outscoring Iowa 51-37. Aaron Henry put the Spartans ahead for good at the free throw line with 4:17 left. He had 17 points. Iowa stars Luka Garza scored 20 on 8 of 21 shooting against a lot of attention.
Michigan State holds a 76-55 advantage over Iowa in the series. The Spartans have won five straight and 14 of the last 16 meetings.
Why Bet on Michigan State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMichigan State (8-4) lost for the fourth time in six games last Friday, 55-54 at home to Purdue. Michigan State took a 15-point lead at halftime and led by four points in the final minute yet still lost.
Trevon Williams made a short jumper with 4.5 seconds left and scored 22 of his 26 points after halftime, rallying the Boilermakers after trailing by 17. The Spartans missed 11 of their last 13 shots and connected on just 39% overall.
“One of the more disappointing losses,” coach Tom Izzo said. “We didn’t deserve to win. “They deserved to win. They made winning plays.”
Aaron Henry scored 13 points, grabbed seven rebounds, had two blocks and two assists to lead the Spartans. It was his 11th-straight game in double figures and the 30th of his career. MSU appeared to have the game in hand after Henry hit a jumper with 1:01 left and then took a 54-40 lead with 19 seconds on the clock.
Joshua Langford finished with 10 points and four rebounds, while Joey Hauser had nine points and four rebounds and Rocket Watts seven points and three rebounds. Michigan State shot just 22.2 percent from the floor in the second half and hit just four field goals.
The Spartans turned the ball over 14 times, including 10 in the second half. Purdue out-scored Michigan State, 28-12, in the paint. Purdue out-rebounded the Spartans, 37-31. MSU received a season-low 10 points from its bench.
Through six league games, Michigan State is the second-least efficient offensive team in the Big Ten. Izzo has looked toward Hauser and Watts in particular for more production. Between the two of them, they have a total of one double-digit scoring game in January.
Why Bet on Iowa? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIowa (11-2) is a half-game behind Michigan for the Big Ten lead. The Hawkeyes won their fourth in a row Sunday, 86-71 over No. 16 Minnesota. The Hawkeyes led 39-37 at halftime and opened the second half with a 22-6 run. Minnesota rallied from a 63-45 deficit to get within five twice late in the second half but no closer. Minnesota made just 10 3-pointers against the Hawkeyes after having 17 in the first matchup.
The Hawkeyes were led by three of its veterans, Luka Garza, Jordan Bohannon, and Joe Wieskamp. The trip combined for 72 of Iowa’s 86 points.
Garza, who leads the country in scoring, led all scorers with 33 points, five rebounds, and three assists. It was the All-American center’s sixth 30-point effort of the season and 11th of his career. Garza became Iowa’s all-time scoring leader in Big Ten games after today’s 33-point effort. The native of Washington, D.C., now has 1,116 points in regular season Big Ten games, surpassing Roy Marble (1,113).
Wieskamp tallied 20 points, equaling his season high set twice before in mid-December (Northern Illinois, Gonzaga). Wieskamp’s free throw with 17:48 remaining in the second half was his 1,000th career point, becoming the 50th Hawkeye to achieve that milestone.
Bohannon netted 19 points, bolstered by a game-high four triples. In addition to his 19 points, Bohannon recorded career highs in assists (14) and rebounds (7) while also recording zero turnovers. The 14 assists were two shy of the school record. He was the first Big Ten player to register 19+ points, 14+ assists, and 7+ rebounds since the 2002-03 season.
“You know me, it’s the zero turnovers,” Bohannon said when asked what was his best statistic of the day. “That’s something I always pride myself in, to not turn the ball over. Be steady with the ball and find guys.”
Bohannon was named Big Ten Co-Player of the Week on Monday. Bohannon’s 10 triples last week moved him into a tie with Northwestern’s Craig Moore for sixth-most 3-pointers made in Big Ten history (320).
Iowa has won 22 of its last 23 games inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena, dating back to last season. The last time a ranked Iowa team played an unranked Michigan State team was on Jan. 21, 2006; the Hawkeyes were ranked No. 23 and the Spartans were unranked.
- Iowa 85, Michigan State 75
College Basketball Betting News
- CSU Northridge Matadors vs. Long Beach State Beach: 1/15/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- Gonzaga Vs Saint Mary’s Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
- Baylor Vs Texas Tech Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
- Iowa Vs Northwestern Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
- #7 Michigan vs #23 Minnesota | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Michigan State Spartans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Michigan State Spartans Game Odds, Spartans Live Odds, This Weeks Michigan State Spartans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Michigan State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Spartans Winning the March Madness, Michigan State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Michigan State Spartans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Michigan State Spartans Today!
- Binghamton vs Michigan State NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Michigan State 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Texas Tech vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Michigan State vs Duke March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- LSU vs Michigan State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Michigan vs Michigan State NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Is #9 Michigan State a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Nebraska at Michigan State NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Michigan State Spartans | 2021 March Madness
Michigan State Spartans | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary's Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.