Minnesota Golden Gophers
Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Minnesota Golden Gophers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Minnesota Golden Gophers Headlines
2021 Minnesota Golden Gophers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Minnesota|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Williams Arena|
#5 Illinois vs Minnesota Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Minnesota is squarely on the NCAA Tournament bubble, so the Gophers could use a resume-building win over No. 5 Illinois – one of the Big Dance favorites – on Saturday in the Twin Cities. However, Illinois will be favored on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Illinois at Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Illinois will be favored)
These schools opened the Big Ten schedule against one another on Dec. 15 at Illinois and the Illini rolled to a 92-65 win when they were ranked 13th. Kofi Cockburn scored a career-high 33 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in only 25 minutes. He became the first player to have at least 33 points and 13 rebounds in 25 minutes or less against a Division I opponent since Michael Beasley had 33 and 15 for Kansas State in 22 minutes versus Iowa State in January 2008. The Gophers jumped out to a 15-8 lead but finished the first half 3 for 26 from the field. They shot 23% percent before the break overall. The Gophers were 19 of 69 (28%) from the field, while the Illini shot 34 for 64 (53%).
Why Bet on Illinois? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIllinois (15-5) won its sixth in a row on Tuesday but didn’t look great in a 73-66 victory over a terrible Northwestern team. After trailing by 18, The Wildcats were within one in the second half.
That’s when Ayo Dosunmu again took control of the game, scoring eight of the Illini’s final 13 points, including a dagger three-pointer with :39 left, to seal the Illini’s 11th Big Ten win.
Northwestern won the second half 40-35. It marked the ‘Cats’ second game in Big Ten play this season with over 40 points in the second half. The ‘Cats were aggressive on the defensive end, forcing Illini 10 turnovers in the first half. The Wildcats have won or tied the first-half turnover battle in 16 out of 19 games this season. Ultimately, Northwestern won the turnover battle 15-12, marking the 13th time Northwestern has turned the ball over fewer times than its opponent this season.
The Illini shot 60% from the field before the break to Northwestern’s 37% and led 38-26 at halftime.
“It was a thing of beauty, the first seven, eight minutes,” Illinois coach Brad Underwood said. “But then Kofi (Cockburn) got into foul trouble.”
The Illini were led by double-digit performances from four different players, including Dosunmu’s 13 points and five assists, and Kofi Cockburn’s fourth-straight double-double (17 points, 10 rebounds). Both Adam Miller and Georgi Bezhanishvili dropped 10 points.
Cockburn’s 15 double-doubles rank second in the nation, and he has recorded a double-double in 12 of 14 B1G games this season. Cockburn is just one of three players from the high-major conferences currently averaging a double-double (17.4 ppg, 10.6 rpg).
Illinois’ 11-3 conference record is its best through 14 games since the 2005 Big Ten championship team started 13-0 en route to a 15-1 league record. Over the last two Big Ten seasons, Illinois has the best win percentage (.706) and the most wins (24).
Why Bet on Minnesota? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Gophers (13-9) lost their second in a row Wednesday, 82-72 at Indiana. The Hoosiers pulled away with a 18-2 run. Minnesota took a 55-53 lead with 8:35 to play in the second half. Indiana immediately responded by scoring 18 of the game’s next 20 points to take a 71-57 lead with 3:09 to play.
“We played team defense. We finally locked in. We strung a couple of stops together. That led to that gap we made at the end of the game,” Indiana’s Aljami Durham said.
The IU defense held Minnesota to 4-of-20 (20.0%) from the 3-point line, the least amount of made triples for a Big Ten foe this season. Indiana has held opponents to 25.0% shooting or worse from behind the arc in six contests this season. The Hoosiers are 6-0 in those games. Minnesota is now 0-9 playing on an opponent’s home court this season.
Jamal Mashburn, Jr. and Marcus Carr each scored 19 points to lead the Golden Gophers. Brandon Johnson had 12 points and Tre’ Williams 11. Minnesota junior guard Gabe Kalscheur missed the game and is out indefinitely after suffering a hand injury in Tuesday’s practice. He is 84 points shy of scoring 1,000 for his career.
Kalscheur has struggled to shoot for a second consecutive season — 32 percent from the field and 24 percent from 3-point range — but his poise led to the win over then-No. 24 Purdue last week. He is considered Minnesota’s best perimeter defender and one of its most fundamentally sound contributors.
- Illinois 77, Minnesota 73
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Minnesota Golden Gophers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Odds, Golden Gophers Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Golden Gophers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Gophers Winning the March Madness, Minnesota NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Minnesota Golden Gophers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Golden Gophers Today!
- #5 Illinois vs Minnesota Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMinnesota is squarely on the NCAA Tournament bubble, so the Gophers could use a resume-building win over No. 5 Illinois – one of the Big Dance favorites – on Saturday in the Twin Cities. However, Illinois will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Illinois at Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Read More
- #24 Purdue vs Minnesota Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAt 12-7 overall and 5-7 in the Big Ten, Minnesota is definitely on the NCAA Tournament bubble. The Gophers could use a quality win over No. 24 Purdue in Big Ten action on Thursday to boost their resume, with the Boilers likely as short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Purdue at Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Minnesota vs Rutgers | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMinnesota fell out of the Top 25 in the new poll on Monday and is likely on the NCAA Tournament bubble. So is unranked Rutgers, although the Scarlet Knights probably would get in as things stand now. The two meet in Big Ten action from New Jersey on Thursday and Rutgers will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. Read More
- #7 Michigan vs #23 Minnesota | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSeventh-ranked Michigan appeared to show it’s the best team in the Big Ten with a shocking blowout of ranked Wisconsin earlier this week, but the Wolverines could be on upset alert Saturday at No. 23 Minnesota – the Gophers have a history of beating visiting ranked opponents. Michigan will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Michigan at Read More
- No. 16 Minnesota vs No. 10 Michigan | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe lone ranked matchup around college basketball on Wednesday is from the Big Ten as No. 16 Minnesota visits No. 10 Michigan. It’s the first of two meetings between the schools over a 10-day span. The Wolverines will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Minnesota at Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, Read More
- No. 4 Iowa vs. Minnesota | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThere are a handful of college basketball games scheduled for Christmas this year, and the best team in action is without a doubt No. 4 Iowa as the Hawkeyes visit Minnesota in Big Ten action. Iowa will be favored on the NCAAB odds but not heavily so against the one-loss Gophers. How to Bet Iowa at Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- Minnesota vs No. 6 Illinois | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 6 Illinois is one of the betting favorites to win the Big Ten title this season in college basketball, and the Illini play their conference opener on Tuesday night against the unbeaten Minnesota Golden Gophers. How to Bet Minnesota at Illinois NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: State Farm Center, Champaign, Ill. TV: Read More
- 2020 Maryland vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickOn Wednesday night, Maryland heads to Minnesota hoping to secure their lead in the deep Big Ten. At 22-5, the Terrapins have proven to be the top team in the conference. But Maryland must bounce back from a weekend loss to Ohio State. Will the Terps get it done on the road? Or, will Minnesota step it up as the Read More
- Minnesota vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Odds & AnalysisIn the world of college sports, I think it is fair to say that you don’t really get the true measure of a team until they get into the thick of the conference schedule. It’s often easy to go out and treat non-conference foes and perceived lesser lights like a punching bag, but how a team reacts when they go Read More
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Preview
- Minnesota vs Wisconsin NCAAB Lines & Betting Preview
- NCAAB Odds & Expert Betting Prediction: Michigan State vs. Minnesota
- Middle Tennessee State Vs Minnesota Prediction, Pick & TV Info
- March Madness 2017 First Round Betting Underdogs
- Maryland vs Minnesota Free NCAAB Pick
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second Half
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Golden Gophers | 2021 March Madness
Minnesota Golden Gophers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.