North Carolina State Wolfpack
North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
north carolina state Schedule
north carolina state Standings
north carolina state Injuries
Most recent posts
North Carolina State Wolfpack Headlines
2021 North Carolina State Wolfpack Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Location||Chapel Hill, North Carolina|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Dean E. Smith Student Activities Center|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
North Carolina State Wolfpack Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest North Carolina State Wolfpack Game Odds, Wolfpack Live Odds, This Weeks North Carolina State Wolfpack team totals, spreads and lines. The latest North Carolina State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wolfpack Winning the March Madness, North Carolina State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the North Carolina State Wolfpack . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the North Carolina State Wolfpack Today!
- #9 Wisconsin vs. #8 North Carolina NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisArguably the best first-round matchup of the 2021 NCAA Tournament features No. 9 Wisconsin of the Big Ten against No. 8 North Carolina of the ACC on Friday. The Tar Heels are short favorites on the NCAAB odds and the winner gets No. 1 overall Baylor. How to Bet Wisconsin vs. North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #11 Florida State vs North Carolina Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State can win the ACC regular-season title but definitely is on upset alert at unranked North Carolina on Saturday. The Tar Heels might even be slight favorites on the NCAAB odds here – it could depend on the status of FSU guard MJ Walker. The Heels are +11000 long shots to win the NCAA Tournament, while FSU Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week February 24th 2020For most non-power conferences, this is the last week of regular-season action ahead of conference tournaments starting next week. There are two legitimate non-power conference national championship contenders this year in Gonzaga and San Diego State, and their regular seasons wrap up this week with both already having clinched the top seeds entering their conference tournaments. Here’s a look at Read More
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting PicksThe time to make some money on college basketball this season is beginning to run out, as we are now down to the Sweet 16 in the 2019 tournament. The next 8 games will be played over two days on Thursday and Friday, so we have a lot to cover before we get to the action. Our goal is to Read More
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March MadnessThe 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 round takes place on Thursday and Friday. By the end of Friday night, we’ll know which teams have moved onto the Elite Eight. Check out a quick look at each game in our Sweet 16 Betting Guide! Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Guide Regulation wasn’t enough Read More
- Auburn vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PredictionHas any team looked more impressive in this NCAA Tournament than North Carolina? The Midwest Region top seed takes on SEC Tournament champion and No. 5 seed Auburn in the Sweet 16 on Friday, with the Heels as March Madness odds favorites for another Elite Eight trip. Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019 How to Bet Auburn vs North Read More
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players OddsThis year’s March Madness hasn’t exactly been filled with the kind of upsets we’ve become accustomed to seeing. In fact, the first two round of the tournament have been so chalky that for the first time in Most of the favorites to win the Most Outstanding Player award still remain, therefore many of their March Madness odds have dropped very Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th EditionIt was another wild couple of days of action in the March Madness tournament, with the end result now being that we are down to the Sweet 16. We have a couple of days off to rest up before the next round begins, which gives us some time to review what has gone down and how the rest of the Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Duke vs North Carolina NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Is #3 North Carolina a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- 5 Bold Predictions for the 2019 March Madness Tournament
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field
- How to Bet 2019 March Madness Tournament
- Virginia Tech vs North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 17th
- Gonzaga vs North Carolina NCAA Basketball Betting Preview & Pick
- UNC vs. Lipscomb March Madness Betting Preview & Pick
- 2018 NCAA Championship Favorites Worth Betting
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
North Carolina State Wolfpack | 2021 March Madness
North Carolina State Wolfpack | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.