Texas A&M Aggies
Texas A&M Aggies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Texas A&M Aggies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
texas am Schedule
texas am Standings
texas am Injuries
Most recent posts
Texas A&M Aggies Headlines
2021 Texas A&M Aggies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Texas A&M University|
|Location||College Station, Texas|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Reed Arena|
#8 Alabama vs Texas A&M | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
No. 8 Alabama can all but clinch the SEC regular season title on Wednesday night and the Tide will be favored on the NCAAB odds to win at a struggling Texas A&M team that is near the bottom of the conference standings and hasn’t played in more than two weeks.
How to Bet Alabama at Texas A&M NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Reed Arena, College Station
- TV: SEC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Alabama will be favored)
This is the only scheduled meeting between the schools and they met once last season, a 74-68 Aggies road win. Quentin Jackson scored 20 points and made four straight free throws over the final 18 seconds to lift Texas A&M to the comeback win – the Tide were up nine early in the second half. Kira Lewis Jr. hit a 3-pointer with 10 seconds left to keep the Crimson Tide, alive, down 70-68. Jackson went back to the foul line for a second pair of foul shots, then Jaden Shackelford drew a foul on a 3-point attempt with 3.8 seconds left. Shackelford, who had a big night with 24 points and six 3-pointers, missed all three to end the Tide’s hopes.
Why Bet on Alabama? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tide (17-5) blasted Georgia on Saturday, 115-82. That was the most points Alabama had ever scored in an SEC game. The Tide’s scoring had cooled off some since a 105-point game against LSU on Jan. 19. Alabama’s previous high in an SEC game was 113 points on Jan. 17, 1976, also against the Tigers.
The only time an Alabama team scored more points in a game came on Dec. 9, 1971 (124 points vs. South Florida). The Crimson Tide put 64 points up in the second half which is the second time this season UA has put up at least 60 points in a half (also scored 60 in the first half vs. LSU on 1/19/21)Bama shot 64.3% (36 of 56) and made 25 of 30 free throws (83.3%). Alabama came into the day with a 3-1/2-game lead in the league standings with four games now remaining in the regular season.
“It’s pretty crazy,” coach Nate Oats said. “Nobody shot more than nine times and we scored 115. It helps when you make 3s and you’ve got a lot of guys that can make 3s.”
Forward Herbert Jones led five players in double figures with a career-high 21 points and led the team with five rebounds, four assists and three blocked shots. Freshman Joshua Primo scored 19 points – all of which came in the second half – while guard Jaden Shackelford added 18. Guards Jahvon Quinerly (16) and John Petty Jr. (13) also reached double figures for the Crimson Tide.
In SEC games only, UA’s defense is the most efficient in the SEC, ranking first in field goal percentage defense (.382), three-point field goal percentage defense (.250) and defensive rebounds (29.6), tied for first in steals (9.2) and is third in scoring defense (68.8).With his first three-point attempt, Petty broke the school record of threes made in a career (currently at 745) and now owns every three-point record in program history (threes made for a career, threes made in a single game).
Jones is one of 30 players across the nation who was named to the Naismith Trophy Midseason Team. Additionally, he was selected to the Naismith Defensive Player of the Year Midseason Watch List.
Why Bet on Texas A&M? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Aggies (8-7) have had their last three games postponed by COVID issues but this game does appear as if it will be played. A&M last played on Jan. 30 and won at Kansas State 68-61 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. After a lackluster first half, Kansas State shot 50% in the final 20 minutes but the difference was at the foul line where the Aggies went 18 of 20, including 11 of 11 for their final points. The Aggies made 22 of 26 free throws overall to 5 of 9 for the Wildcats.
Texas A&M had four players (Jay Jay Chandler, Savion Flagg, Andre Gordon, Emanuel Miller) score in double figures for the first time since March 4, 2020, at Auburn. Texas A&M’s offense had single digit turnovers (9) for the second consecutive game. Miller tops the team in scoring and rebounding for the season at 15.0 points and 7.0 rebounds per game, which rank in the top 10 in the SEC. Miller has increased his scoring by 8.6 points per game from a year ago, which ranks fifth in the SEC among sophomores
The Aggies held Kansas State to 32.1 percent shooting (9-28) in the first half, marking. the fifth time this season the Maroon & White have held their opponent to under 35 percent in a half. The Aggie bench outscored Kansas State, 32-12.
Texas A&M used the starting lineup combination of Jonathan Aku, Chandler, Gordon, Miller and Jaxson Robinson (1-0) for the first time this season. Chandler has scored in double figures in four of the last five games, and has made nine 3-pointers in the last two.
The Aggies sport the SEC’s third-best scoring defense, limiting opponents to 65.4 points per game. Gordon is the only Aggie to start in every game this season and ranks third in scoring at 9.2 points per game.
Buzz Williams is 24-21 in his career at Texas A&M and 277-176 in his 14 seasons as a head coach.
- Alabama 73, Texas A&M 64
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Texas A&M Aggies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas A&M Aggies Game Odds, Aggies Live Odds, This Weeks Texas A&M Aggies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Texas A&M team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Aggies Winning the March Madness, Texas A&M NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Texas A&M Aggies . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas A&M Aggies Today!
- #8 Alabama vs Texas A&M | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 8 Alabama can all but clinch the SEC regular season title on Wednesday night and the Tide will be favored on the NCAAB odds to win at a struggling Texas A&M team that is near the bottom of the conference standings and hasn’t played in more than two weeks. How to Bet Alabama at Texas A&M NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- Arkansas at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & PickOn paper, No. 4 Kentucky, one of three SEC co-leaders, should have little trouble with Arkansas on Tuesday night and the Wildcats are big NCAAB odds favorites. However, might Kentucky be caught looking ahead to this Saturday’s mega-matchup vs. Tennessee? Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! How to Bet Arkansas at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Info Read More
- Auburn vs Texas A&M NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick#12 ranked Auburn heads to College Station, Texas, to take on SEC rival Texas A&M on Wednesday, January 16. The Tigers have played about as well as any team in the conference. Can they thump the Aggies as a road favorite? Or, will A&M prove best on their court? Auburn vs Texas A&M NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick Time to Read More
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21March Madness it’s not just some catchy phrase that the NCAA uses to promote its annual Men’s National Basketball Championship Tournament, it’s an absolute certainty – and apparently, it’s getting more maddening each and every year. With this year’s NCAA Tournament producing more wild and wacky results than ever and the start of the Sweet 16 just over 24 hours Read More
- Expert ATS Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16With the 2018 version of the NCAA Tournament producing some wild results since the outset of this year’s tournament, now, more than ever, you need some expert ATS betting picks that have a high probability of playing out just as predicted. Have no fear, the trio of 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 picks that you’re about to get are more Read More
- 2018 March Madness Underdogs Offering Great ValueIf you’re a March Madness betting enthusiast looking for some value-packed underdogs worth betting on in the first round of the 2018 NCAA National Championship Basketball Tournament, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve got the block on lock when it comes to the NCAA Basketball betting action. Now, check out this trio of opening round underdogs worth betting Read More
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – January 5th EditionWith the 2017-18 NCAAB season moving into the new year and conference action now getting underway across the country, now is the perfect time to highlight some legitimate contenders – and some pretenders according to the latest College Basketball Championship odds. There’s electrifying Oklahoma point guard Trae Young who has been so special this season that he gets his own Read More
- Sweet 16 SU March Madness Betting PicksWith the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament in the books, college basketball betting enthusiasts will be eager to see what March Madness has to offer in the Sweet 16 games set to take place this week. Here is our sweeping look into the Sweet 16 games and SU NCAA Basketball betting picks to consider for this coming round Read More
- Betting on Sweet 16 Underdog PicksIf you’re looking for some betting on Sweet 16 underdog teams that have legitimate chances of both, covering the spread or winning their respective matchups outright, then you should know that at least half of the eight Sweet 16 games that will take place this Thursday and Friday evening all have a great chance of cashing in for the underdog ballclub. Thanks to Read More
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Texas A&M Aggies | 2021 March Madness
Texas A&M Aggies | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.