Texas Longhorns Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Texas Longhorns Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Texas Longhorns Headlines
2021 Texas Longhorns Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Texas at Austin|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Frank Erwin Center|
|Mascot||Bevo and Hook 'em|
#20 Texas Tech vs #13 Texas Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Both Texas Tech and Texas are going to be NCAA Tournament teams, but each can improve its seeding perhaps with a win against the other in the Big 12 Tournament on Thursday. The Horns are the No. 3 seed and the Red Raiders No. 6. Texas Tech and Texas are both +750 to win the Big 12 Tournament on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Texas Tech vs. Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center, Kansas City
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Texas will be favored)
The Red Raiders won both meetings this season. They last played on Feb. 27 in Lubbock and TTU won 68-59 when it was ranked No. 18 and Texas No. 14. Mac McClung had 16 points to lead the Red Raiders and was one of six different players who scored in a 19-6 run to open the second half after the game was tied at the half. Texas Tech had its largest lead at 52-39 on a jumper by Marcus Santos-Silva with 11:29 left in the game. The Longhorns had their largest lead at 24-17 on a dunk by Andrew Jones with 6:09 left in the first half.
TTU has won seven of the past eight in the series.
Why Bet on Texas Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTexas Tech (17-9) closed the regular season with an 88-73 loss at No. 3 Baylor on Sunday. The Red Raiders trailed 10-0 to start the game but would fight back to make it 34-32 at halftime before seeing the Bears knock down 10 of 17 3-pointers in the final 20 minutes. The Red Raiders had held their previous three opponents under 60 and came into the game holding teams to 62.3 points per game for the season.
Kyler Edwards led the Red Raiders with 18 points after going 7-for-10 from the field, including hitting 4 of 6 on 3-pointers. Edwards also added four assists, five rebounds, two steals and two blocked shots against the Bears. Kevin McCullar and Terrence Shannon, Jr. also scored in double digits with 11 points each in the game, while Marcus Santos-Silva had eight points and three blocks.
Shannon, Jr. is one of five finalists for the 2021 Julius Erving Small Forward of the Year Award. The others are Corey Kispert (Gonzaga), Isaiah Livers (Michigan), Ron Harper Jr. (Rutgers) and Sam Hauser (Virginia). Shannon earned All-Big 12 Third Team honors after a sophomore season where he averaged 12.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game.
Junior Mac McClung was the unanimous selection for Big 12 Newcomer of the Year and also earned All-Big 12 Second Team and Big 12 All-Newcomer Team honors. McClung, who is the first Red Raider to be named Big 12 Newcomer of the Year in program history, averaged 16.1 points and 2.3 assists per game this season to earn the trio of conference honors. A junior who transferred to Tech after two seasons at Georgetown, McClung averaged 17.0 points per game in Big 12 games which ranked fourth this year.
The Red Raiders will be making their 24th appearance in the Big 12 Tournament where they are 14-23 all-time. Tech has not won the conference tournament and has one appearance in the finals coming in in 2005.
Why Bet on Texas? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTexas (17-7) closed with a 76- 64 win at TCU on Sunday, the Horns’ third straight win. Junior guard Andrew Jones paced five Longhorns in double-figure scoring with a team-high 16 points. With the victory, the Longhorns claimed the No. 3 seed in the Big 12 Tournament.
Jones converted 5-of-7 field goals, including a perfect 4-of-4 from three-point range, and added five rebounds in 29 minutes. Senior guard Matt Coleman III registered 12 of his 14 points in the second half and tied his career high with four steals in 30 minutes.
Junior guard Courtney Ramey posted 11 of his 13 points in the second half and registered six assists, five rebounds and three steals in 33 minutes. Senior forward Jericho Sims recorded 10 of his 13 points in the first half and converted 6-of-7 field goals in 26 minutes. Sophomore forward Kai Jones registered 10 points and two blocks in 23 minutes.
Texas hit over 50-percent from the field in both halves, finishing at a 53.6-percent clip (30-56), including an 11-of-23 mark (.478) from three-point range. The Longhorns set team season highs in assists (20) and turnovers forced (22).
UT improved to 9-2 in games away from Austin this year, including a 6-2 mark in true road games. The Longhorns concluded the regular season with three-straight Big 12 road victories in a six-day span – Tuesday at Iowa State, Thursday at Oklahoma and Sunday at TCU.
Andrew Jones was named second-team All-Big 12. He leads the squad in scoring (14.9 ppg) and ranks third in assists (2.2 apg) and minutes (31.3 mpg) and tied for third in rebounding (4.8 rpg). He ranked fifth in the Big 12 in scoring in league games (16.6 ppg) and topped the 20-point mark five times in UT’s 17 conference contests. Jones has reached double figures in scoring 18 times in his first 23 games.
Texas is 4-2 against the Red Raiders all-time in the Big 12 Tournament. The two programs were on the court warming up to play each other in the 2020 tournament before it was canceled.
- Texas Tech 69, Texas 67
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Texas Longhorns Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas Longhorns Game Odds, Longhorns Live Odds, This Weeks Texas Longhorns team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Texas team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Longhorns Winning the March Madness, Texas NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Texas Longhorns . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas Longhorns Today!
- #20 Texas Tech vs #13 Texas Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth Texas Tech and Texas are going to be NCAA Tournament teams, but each can improve its seeding perhaps with a win against the other in the Big 12 Tournament on Thursday. The Horns are the No. 3 seed and the Red Raiders No. 6. Texas Tech and Texas are both +750 to win the Big 12 Tournament on the Read More
- #15 Texas vs #16 Oklahoma | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNeither No. 15 Texas nor No. 16 Oklahoma can win the Big 12 regular-season title, but they are playing for a better seed in the conference tournament on Thursday in Norman. The Sooners are short favorites on the NCAAB odds. They are +5000 to win the national title with the Horns at +3300. How to Bet Texas at Oklahoma NCAA Read More
- #23 Kansas vs #12 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe lone matchup of ranked teams around the nation on Tuesday is from the Big 12 as No. 23 Kansas visits No. 12 Texas – although the rankings could change Monday. Texas will be favored on the NCAAB odds. The Horns are +3000 to win the national title and Jayhawks +3700. How to Bet Kansas at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- #13 Texas vs #12 Oklahoma Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Texas–Oklahoma rivalry in basketball isn’t near as heated as in football, but the No. 13 Longhorns surely will be extra motivated on Tuesday to avoid the season sweep vs. the hated and No. 12 Sooners, who will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds. Those rankings may change on Monday. How to Bet Texas at Oklahoma NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- #2 Baylor vs #5 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTerrific matchup from the Big 12 on Tuesday night as No. 2 and unbeaten Baylor visits ranked Texas (new rankings out Monday and Texas will fall from No. 5) on national TV. A Bears win would all but wrap up the Big 12 regular-season title and they will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Baylor at Texas Read More
- #5 Texas vs Kentucky Route to March MadnessSEC/Big 12 Challenge is Saturday around the nation and the marquee matchup is a prime-time affair between No. 5 Texas and unranked Kentucky – which is having a shockingly bad season and will be a home underdog on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Texas at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 8 PM ET Where: Rupp Read More
- #24 Oklahoma vs #5 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 5 Texas is battling No. 2 Baylor for the Big 12 regular-season title, and the Longhorns should be able to take care of business at home against bitter rival and No. 24 Oklahoma on Tuesday night as UT is a 4-point favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oklahoma at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Kansas State vs #4 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAfter facing ranked teams in three of their past four games, the No. 4 Texas Longhorns catch a bit of a breather on Saturday when they host a struggling Kansas State team in Big 12 action. Texas will be a heavy favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Kansas State at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #15 Texas Tech vs #4 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe lone ranked matchup around college basketball on Wednesday is from the Big 12 and the Lone Star State as No. 15 Texas Tech visits No. 4 Texas. The Horns look to stay atop the conference with a win and will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Texas Tech at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25
- 2019 Big 12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Texas vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- NCAAB Lines, Preview & Prediction: Texas Tech vs. Texas
- Georgia at Kentucky Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Texas vs Northern Iowa March Madness Spread Analysis
- Bet on Texas Showdown TCU vs Baylor
- Crazy Betting Picks To Win the 2016 NCAAB Championship
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Texas Longhorns | 2021 March Madness
Texas Longhorns | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.