NFL Odds, Week 1 Football NFL Lines | 2021 NFL Betting
09/09 - 01:00 PM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021. NFL 2021 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Conference Championship NFL Odds
Conference Championship NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Super Bowl odds on Sunday Night.
2021-22 NFL Regular Season: Must Bet AFC Rivalry Games
Will Patrick Mahomes beat Lamar Jackson again? Should the two-time defending AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs be on guard when they host Josh Allen and the blossoming Buffalo Bills in a matchup that looks like a shootout just waiting to happen?
Is Carson Wentz coming to play in his first season with the Indianapolis Colts? Last but not least, who’s coming out on top when the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cleveland Browns in their AFC North division showdown in Week 18?
The 2021 NFL regular season may still be a few months off, but it’s never too soon to start surveying the landscape of any brand new season. With that said, I’ve identified five huge AFC clashes on the 2021 docket that all fit the bill of must-bet, must-see TV matchups. Let’s get started so you can plan your bets against their NFL odds.
AFC Rivalry Games to Keep An Eye On for the 2021-22 NFL Season
Week 1 – Miami at New England
- When: Sunday, September 12 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
- TV: CBS
Miami went an impressive 10-6 to finish second to Buffalo in the AFC East, New England went an uninspiring 7-9 in their first year without Tom Brady under center in two decades. The Patriots beat the Dolphins 21-11 in September, but the Fins got some revenge by downing the Pats 22-12 in late December. This season-opening division showdown by be a real eye-opener for both playoff hopefuls.
Week 2 – Chiefs at Ravens
- When: Sunday, September 12 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- TV: NBC
It’s Patrick Mahomes Vs Lamar Jackson. Travis Kelce opposite Mark Andrews and Tyreek Hill going up against Marcus Peters. There’s Chris Jones and Calais Campbell and Andy Reid versus John Harbaugh. Mahomes is 3-0 against Jackson with a win in each of the last three seasons. Can Baltimore extract some payback for last year’s 34-20 home loss? The Chiefs came up just short in the Super Bowl against Tampa Bay. Jackson won his first playoff game before bowing out. This looks like a memorable matchup just waiting to happen.
Week 5 – Bills at Chiefs
- When: Sunday, October 10 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- TV: NBC
Buffalo went 13-3 last season to win the AFC East title while Kansas City went 14-2 to win the AFC West. Two of the most explosive offenses will be in action with Buffalo led by blossoming signal-caller Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes at the helm in Kansas City. The Chiefs cruised to an emphatic 38-24 win over Buffalo in last season’s AFC Championship game.
Week 11 – Colts at Bills
- When: Sunday, November 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
The Colts went 11-5 under now retired signal-caller Phillip Rivers to finish tied with Tennessee in the AFC South, though the Titans claimed the division crown. Indianapolis was on the wrong end of a crushing 27-24 road loss against Buffalo in the wild card round last year that I swear the Colts should have won, if not for some mismanagement on the part of Indy coach Frank Reich. Revenge will be the name of this game.
Week 17 – Browns at Steelers
- When: Monday, January 3 at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh went 12-4 last year to win the AFC North by one game over Baltimore, but completely collapsed after getting off to a stunning 10-0 start. Cleveland beat Pittsburgh in Week 17 to clinch a playoff berth, then beat the Steelers again in the wild card round – after Steelers wide receiver foolishly said, “I think they’re still the same Browns teams I play every year.” This regular season finale could have playoff implications.
NFL Betting News
2021 NFL News, Conference Championship Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, AFC / NFC Conference Championship Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
Conference Championship NFL Scores
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Packers 26 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2021/22 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.