NFL Odds, Week 1 Football NFL Lines | 2021 NFL Betting
09/09 - 01:00 PM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021. NFL 2021 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Week 1 NFL Odds
Week 1 NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Week 2 odds on Sunday Night.
NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Offense
Based on 2020 records, the Pittsburgh Steelers head into 2021 with the NFL’s most difficult schedule. Last season, Pittsburgh averaged enough points to win the AFC North. Because of their schedule, though, the Steelers must pick it up this season. If they don’t, they could end up staying at home during the playoffs. Check out an in-depth look at Pittsburgh’s offense this season as well as how their offense may affect NFL betting lines.
Pittsburgh Steelers Offense Expert Analysis For the 2021-22 NFL Season
2021 NFL Season
- When: Sep. 9, 2021 – Jan. 9, 2022
Pittsburgh’s Offense – An In-Depth Look
Ben Roethlisberger had a very good 2020 season. Big Ben threw for over 3,800 yards and 33 touchdowns. He tossed just 10 interceptions.
But Big Ben turned 40 on March 2, which means his skills could diminish in 2021. If that happens, the Steelers have only a small chance of averaging 26 points per like they did this past season.
Pittsburgh averaged 334.6 passing yards each game in 2020, which ranked twenty-fourth. But the Steelers ranked thirty-second in rushing yards per. Knowing they must be better this season on the ground, Pittsburgh spent their first round pick on running back Najee Harris.
The Alabama product should absolutely help Pittsburgh’s rushing attack. Harris is 6’ 2” and 230 lbs. He’s almost as big as Titans’ running back Derrick Henry, another former Bama player. Harris has more slashing ability than Henry, though.
If Harris produces, and Roethlisberger’s skills don’t diminish, the Steelers could field an exciting offense. Will it be exciting enough?
How Will the Steelers’ Offense Affect Betting Lines?
Like we mentioned in the introduction, the Pittsburgh Steelers play this season’s most difficult National Football League schedule. The Steelers bye is in Week 7. Check out the first 6 weeks.
- Week 1 at Buffalo
- Week 2 vs. Las Vegas
- Week 3 vs. Cincinnati
- Week 4 at Green Bay
- Week 5 vs. Denver
- Week 6 vs. Seattle
After their bye, the Steelers must play top rivals the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens twice. Both the Browns and Ravens made the playoffs last season. Pittsburgh must also travel to the Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings and Los Angeles Chargers.
A home game versus the Tennessee Titans on Dec. 19 won’t be easy. But although the Steelers have a tough schedule, that doesn’t mean they won’t offer value.
In fact, pro football oddsmakers could discount Pittsburgh’s chances of keeping games close. In Week 1, the Steelers are +6 ½ against the spread versus the Buffalo Bills.
There’s a chance Pittsburgh offers overlay odds in more than one of their games this season. When it comes to the total, the Steelers went 4-12 over/under last season. A similar over/under record could happen in 2021 because Pittsburgh plays so many offensive-minded teams.
Use the Steelers’ difficult schedule to your advantage. Unless Big Ben’s skills have seriously diminished, Pittsburgh should keep games much closer than the spreads are likely to indicate.
NFL Betting News
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Offense
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the New England Patriots’ Offense
- Indianapolis Colts Win Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Minnesota Vikings’ Offense
- A Look at The 2021 NFL Odds for Passing Yards, Rushing & Receiving
2021 NFL News, Week 1 NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Weekly NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ OffenseBased on 2020 records, the Pittsburgh Steelers head into 2021 with the NFL’s most difficult schedule. Last season, Pittsburgh averaged enough points to win the AFC North. Because of their schedule, though, the Steelers must pick it up this season. If they don’t, they could end up staying at home during the playoffs. Check out an in-depth look at Pittsburgh’s Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the New England Patriots’ Offense2020 saw the New England Patriots have an uncharacteristic season. New England had won 11 straight AFC East Division titles from 2009 through 2019. But in 2020, the Buffalo Bills leapfrogged the Patriots and won the division. Not only did New England not win the AFC East, but they didn’t even finish second behind the Bills. The Miami Dolphins did. Read More
- Indianapolis Colts Win Loss Odds Analysis and Betting PredictionIndianapolis Colts training camp opens Wednesday and will do so without Coach Frank Reich, who is quarantining, but it really shouldn’t affect Indy in the long run as this could be a legit Super Bowl contender on the NFL odds if new QB Carson Wentz can bounce back from an awful 2020 season in Philadelphia. NFL Analysis Indianapolis Colts Regular-season Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Minnesota Vikings’ OffenseWith a salary cap in place, it is tough for teams to put together stellar offensive and defensive units at the same time. The more focus, and money, that they put into one often means that the other takes a bit of a hit. For many years, the Vikings thrived playing defensive football and getting by without having a killer Read More
- A Look at The 2021 NFL Odds for Passing Yards, Rushing & Receiving The closer we march to the first NFL game of the season, the more we must pay attention to future bets. One of the more intriguing future bets is on which players throw for the most yards, rush for the most yards, and catch the most yards. Check out most passing yards, most receiving yards, and most rushing yards along Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Tennessee Titans’ OffenseTwo seasons ago, the Tennessee Titans were on the verge of their second Super Bowl appearance. The Titans faced the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2020 AFC Championship. Although Tennessee failed in their quest, they showed they’ve got an offense that can hang with some of the best teams in the league Heading into 2021, Titans fans have high hopes Read More
- Los Angeles Rams In-Depth Betting AnalysisThe Los Angeles Rams were one of the big winners of the early NFL offseason by upgrading at quarterback in trading Jared Goff for the Detroit Lions’ Matthew Stafford in a deal of former No. 1 overall picks. That made the Rams NFC West favorites on the NFL odds, but the team recently got bad news about another key offensive Read More
- NFL 2021 LA Rams Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting PredictionEach and every season in the NFL, we see a surprise team or two emerge. These are generally teams that look to be close to competing, but who have a couple of glaring holes that need to be filled before they can take the next step. Heading into last season, the LA Rams were just a couple of seasons removed Read More
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & PredictionsWe have already taken a look at Week 1 of the NFL season and made prediction, so we might as well head into Week 2. As mentioned in the previous piece, it is obviously way to early to be making these types of predictions, but it will be cool to look back and see how we made out once the Read More
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- Philadelphia Eagles Win : Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL Cleveland Browns Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings – Teams Betting Tiers
- NFL 2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
Week 1 NFL Scores
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Packers 26 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2021/22 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.