Atlanta Falcons Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
atlanta falcons SCHEDULE
atlanta falcons STANDINGS
atlanta falcons Roster
atlanta falcons Injuries
Most recent posts
Atlanta Falcons Odds, Week 7
Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
The Los Angeles Rams and Atlanta Falcons will both be in all-out ‘desperation mode’ when they square off in their Week 7 matchup of NFC playoff hopefuls on Sunday. With L.A. looking to get back on track to make their third straight playoff appearance and Atlanta looking to get just their second win of the season, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL odds in this one.
Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Los Angeles / Atlanta
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: LA Rams -3 / Total: 54.5
- Showers: 23°C/74°F
- Humidity: 84%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 8 mph NE
- Cloud Cover: 74%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Los Angeles?
Despite the fact that they’ve dropped three straight and come into this contest off a humbling 20-7 home loss against San Francisco this past weekend, there are some good reasons to back the Rams in this Week 7 matchup. First, Los Angeles is statistically better than Atlanta on both sides of the ball. Then, there’s the fact that the Falcons are completely awful on defense in ranking a dismal 31st in points allowed (31.0 ppg) while allowing a whopping 87 points over their last two games. Last but not least, the Rams still have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and they will definitely be highly motivated to snap their three-game skid.
- Average Score For: 29.20
- Total Yards: 413.80
- Pass Yards: 317.60
- Rush Yards: 96.20
- Average Score Against: 26.80
- Total Yards: 350
- Pass Yards: 243.20
- Rush Yards: 106.80
Why Bet On Atlanta?
Outside of the fact that the Falcons are playing at home and playing against a struggling Rams team that was just limited to seven points last weekend, there aren’t many reasons to back the Falcons in this matchup. Atlanta is averaging a modest 22.5 points per game, so they’re clearly not putting points on the board like we were expecting coming into this season. Despite the fact that the Falcons still have some talent of their own on both sides of the ball, the Falcons are undeniably playing well below their talent level and that points directly at head coach Dan Quinn.
- Average Score For: 20.40
- Total Yards: 380.80
- Pass Yards: 313.20
- Rush Yards: 67.60
- Average Score Against: 30.40
- Total Yards: 378.20
- Pass Yards: 257.40
- Rush Yards: 120.80
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Rams vs Falcons
- Rams are 8-3 ATS in the last 11 games
- Rams are 13-7 SU in the last 20 games
- The total went OVER in 9 of the Rams’ last 10 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
- Falcons are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 games
- Falcons are 1-5 SU in the last 6 games.
- The total went OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 8 games against the Rams.
Rams vs Falcons Expert Analysis and Prediction
The Rams have won five straight in this NFC rivalry including a 26-13 home win last season. Los Angeles has also won two of its three road games this season while Atlanta has split their two home games to date. More importantly, the Falcons can’t stop running water and they’ve been embarrassed defensively in giving up 53 points to Houston two weeks ago and 34 points to rookie quarterback Kyler Murray and the rebuilding Arizona Cardinals last weekend.
The Rams are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games while the Falcons have gone 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game. The handwriting is clearly on the wall here for a Rams win and ATS cover NFL betting buffs. Keep it simple and go with the whopping 70 percent of public bettors that are backing Los Angeles in this Week 7 pairing.
Pick: LA Rams 31 Atlanta 24
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- 2019 NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- Dolphins vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Must-Bet Games
Atlanta Falcons Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Atlanta Falcons Game Odds, Falcons Live Odds, This Weeks Atlanta Falcons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Atlanta team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Falcons Winning the NFL Championship, Atlanta NFL News & other info on the Atlanta Falcons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Atlanta Falcons Today!
- Falcons vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Broncos vs Falcons 2019 NFL Hall of Fame Game Odds, Prediction & Pick
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Atlanta Falcons 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Atlanta Falcons 2019 Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Predictions
- Falcons vs Buccaneers NFL Week 17 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Falcons vs Panthers NFL Week 16 Spread, Preview & Pick
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Falcons vs Saints NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Odds & Preview
- Cowboys vs Falcons NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Falcons at Browns NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Redskins NFL Week 9 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Buccaneers vs Falcons NFL Week 6 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Falcons at Steelers NFL Week 5 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Bengals vs Falcons NFL Week 4 Odds & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Saints at Falcons NFL Week 3 Lines
2019/20 Buffalo Bills Season Betting Info
The NFL draft is right around the corner, and the Atlanta Falcons are determined to focus on their offensive and defensive lines during the 2019 NFL post-season. Currently, the Falcons have three defensive ends on their roster. During the draft, the Falcons will need to fill these stops before they begin their training camps.
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Atlanta Falcons Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
2019 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Loose Slots Great Sportsbook
Tons of games to bed on for all sports and the slots are some of the best payouts I’ve found online. One payout request per type (bitcoin, e check, etc) per week is understandable but payouts and reviews have all been completed within 2 work days for me when eligible.
good easy to use
Plenty to offer in betting choices. They now have lots of golf options weekly and live golf betting in addition to live sports betting in general. Took me some time to figure out the withdrawal options but that is all good too. And customer support is really good, the chat feature is great and people are certainly customer service friendly. My only choice for online betting is here.
MyBookie equals Best Bookie
I have been using mybookie after using several different sites and they are the best and easiest. Especially when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. Customer service has always been top notch as well.