Baltimore Ravens Odds, 2020 Week 13 NFL Lines | 2021 Ravens Super Bowl Betting
12/02 - 03:40 PM
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
12/02 - 03:40 PM
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
baltimore ravens SCHEDULE
baltimore ravens STANDINGS
baltimore ravens Roster
baltimore ravens Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 13 Odds
Baltimore Ravens Odds
2020 Baltimore Ravens Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Ravens: (1996–present)|
|Arena||M&T Bank Stadium|
|League Titles||2 Super Bowl championships (2)
tt2000 (XXXV), 2012 (XLVII)
|Conference Titles||2 (AFC) 2000, 2012|
Steelers vs. Ravens Odds & Betting Trends, Wednesday 3:40PM December 2nd, 2020
This Week of Football both in the pros and collage level has been ravaged by the pandemic with COVID-19 moving this highly anticipated game 3 times already, originally slated for the Thanksgiving Thursday Night Football game it has now been rescheduled twice to a Wednesday afternoon time slot for the second time ever in the NFL’s history. The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) bring a 10-game winning streak into a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is a 5.0-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 44.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Game Time: 3:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 4-2 ATS when favored by at least 5.0 points.
- The Steelers, on average, score 10.3 more points per game this season (29.8) than the Ravens allow (19.5).
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 3-3-1 when playing as at least 5.0-point underdogs.
- Just six of Baltimore’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- The Ravens have averaged 9.4 more points this season (26.8) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.8 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 17.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Steelers (-5)||Over (44.5)||Steelers 27 Ravens 20|
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in matchups this year is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Ravens games this year have averaged a total of 46.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have scored at least 44.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this season.
- Baltimore and its opponents have added up to score more than 44.5 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 chances).
- The Steelers and the Ravens combine to average 12.1 more points per game than the over/under of 44.5 set for this game.
- The Steelers and the Ravens have seen their opponents average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 44.5 set in this game.
Steelers vs Ravens: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Pittsburgh in the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Ravens, the Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread. Baltimore has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 120 points while Pittsburgh put up 98.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-4.00||44.00||-200||+175||457-221 BAL||28-24 PIT|
|12/29/2019||Steelers||Ravens||-1.5||35||-127||+112||304-168 BAL||28-10 BAL|
|10/6/2019||Ravens||Steelers||-3||44||-175||+150||277-269 BAL||26-23 BAL|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||395-265 PIT||23-16 PIT|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-284 BAL||26-14 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers average total over the last three games is 4.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 1.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Baltimore is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Baltimore has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
Steelers: CB Joe Haden: Questionable (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), RB Trey Edmunds: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Jaylen Samuels: Questionable (Quadriceps), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Back), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), OL Kevin Dotson: Out (Illness)
Ravens: DE Calais Campbell: Out (Illness), OLB Pernell McPhee: Out (Illness), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), RB Mark Ingram II: Out (Illness), DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Illness), NT Brandon Williams: Out (Illness), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Out (Thigh), OLB Matthew Judon: Questionable (Ankle), OL Matt Skura: Out (Illness), TE Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Illness/knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Illness), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OL Patrick Mekari: Out (Illness), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Illness), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
More Recent NFL News
- New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks: Week 13 Line and Early Picks
- Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- 2020 NFC Playoffs Picture Update Dic. 1st – NFL Betting
- Steelers vs. Ravens Odds & Betting Trends, Wednesday 3:40PM December 2nd, 2020
- NFL Top 10 Defensive Players Expert Analysis Dec. 1st
Baltimore Ravens Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baltimore Ravens Game Odds, Ravens Live Odds, This Weeks Baltimore Ravens team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Baltimore team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ravens Winning the NFL Championship, Baltimore NFL News & other info on the Baltimore Ravens. Pick the Ravens to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baltimore Ravens Today!
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Chiefs Remain Team To Beat
- Ravens vs. Colts: November 8, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 9 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 9 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- NFL 2020 Week 8 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 6 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 6 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update October 14th Edition
Baltimore Ravens 2020 Scores
- Titans 30 vs Ravens 24 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Ravens 17 vs Patriots 23 Result NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football Score
- Steelers 28 vs Ravens 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Ravens 30 vs Eagles 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Ravens 31 vs Washington 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Chiefs 34 vs Ravens 20 Result NFL Week 3 Monday Night Football Score
- Ravens 33 vs Texans 16 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Browns 6 vs Ravens 38 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Baltimore Ravens Season Betting Info
This year’s NFL draft is going to be historic for the Ravens, primarily because Ozzie Newsome has stepped down as the Ravens’ General Manager. Eric DeCosta has taken over as the General Manager of the Baltimore Ravens, however, it’s said that Newsome will still have influence over team decisions.
2018/2019 Wild Card Weekend
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers at No. 4 Baltimore, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sports in the State of Maryland
Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.