Baltimore Ravens Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
baltimore ravens SCHEDULE
baltimore ravens STANDINGS
baltimore ravens Roster
baltimore ravens Injuries
Most recent posts
Baltimore Ravens Odds, Week 7
Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
Terrific matchup of division leaders from the Pacific Northwest on Sunday afternoon as NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks welcome AFC North first-place team Baltimore Ravens. The Seahawks are favored on the NFL odds.
How to Bet Ravens vs Seahawks NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Info
- When: Sunday, 4:25 PM ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field
- TV: Fox
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL League Pass
- NFL Spread: Seattle Seahawks -3 (Total 49)
Ravens vs Seahawks Last Meeting
In 2015, the Ravens were pounded 35-6 at home by Seattle. Russell Wilson threw five touchdown passes, three to Doug Baldwin (who is now retired). Wilson went 23-for-32 for 292 yards. The five touchdown throws matched a career high.
Baldwin scored on passes of 14, 22 and 16 yards. Tyler Lockett caught TD throws of 8 and 49 yards. Baltimore’s offense sputtered under the direction of journeyman Jimmy Clausen, who completed 23 of 40 passes for a career-high 274 yards and an interception Clausen is long out of the NFL.
- Showers: 12°C/54°F
- Humidity: 82%
- Precipitation: 60%
- Cloud Cover: 93%
- Wind: 9 mph S
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Baltimore?
The Ravens were 23-17 home winners over Cincinnati last week. Lamar Jackson had 236 passing yards and a career-high 152 rushing yards with a touchdown. His 152 rushing yards are the fourth-most by a quarterback in a single game in NFL history, including the postseason.
Jackson is the second quarterback to record at least 200 passing yards and 150 rushing yards in a single game in NFL history, including the postseason, joining Colin Kaepernick on January 12, 2013 (263 passing yards, 181 rushing yards in NFC Divisional playoffs). Jackson, who registered his third career game with at least 115 rushing yards, is the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to register at least 115 rushing yards in at least three games in his first two seasons.
Rookie receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Wednesday’s practice. Coach John Harbaugh has downplayed Brown’s injury, but he didn’t practice at all last week before missing the game against the Bengals, and remains sidelined to start this practice week.
Baltimore made a trade this week, acquiring former Pro Bowl cornerback CB Marcus Peters from the Rams in exchange for LB Kenny Young and a 2020 fifth-round pick. The clear weakness on the Ravens’ defense has been the league’s No. 25 pass defense. Injuries have taken a toll at cornerback. Jimmy Smith (knee) has missed the past five games and Tavon Young (neck) is out for the season.
With Peters, Baltimore has a ball hawk that has long been missing at cornerback. Since Peters entered the NFL in 2015, he has 24 interceptions, eight more than anyone else in the league. Over that same span, Ravens cornerbacks have combined for 31 picks (Jimmy Smith has the most for Baltimore, with eight).
- Points per Game: 32.20
- Passing Yards: 249.20
- Rushing Yards: 192.20
- Yards per Play: 6.08
- Points per Game: 24.60
- Passing Yards: 280.00
- Rushing Yards: 90.20
- Yards per Play: 6.68
Why Bet on Seattle?
Seattle won its third in a row last week, 32-28 in Cleveland. The Seahawks (5-1), who are 3-0 on the road for the first time in 39 years, gave up touchdowns on Cleveland’s first three possessions before storming back.
Russell Wilson passed for 295 yards and two touchdowns with zero interceptions for a 117.6 passer rating and added a rushing touchdown. Wilson, who has recorded a passer rating of 100 or higher in each of Seattle’s first six games of the season, joined Aaron Rodgers (12 games in 2011), Tom Brady (eight in 2007) and Carson Palmer (six in 2005) as the only quarterbacks with a passer rating of 100 or higher in each of their team’s first six games of a season in NFL history.
Wilson, who is playing in his eighth NFL season, recorded his 67th career game with at least two touchdown passes and tied Brett Favre (67 games) for the third-most such games in a player’s first eight seasons in league annals. Only Peyton Manning (74 games) and Dan Marino (72) had more such games in their first eight seasons.
Chris Carson rushed 24 times for 124 yards and the winning touchdown, adding four receptions for 35 additional yards. Carson has now cleared 100 yards in all three games since the Seahawks doubled down on him following his fumbling issues. He has averaged 27 touches in the process.
However, Seattle has lost good-looking young tight end Will Dissly to a season-ending torn ACL. It’s already the second time in as many seasons Dissly’s suffered a brutal leg injury as he missed most of ’18 with a torn right patellar tendon. The 23-year-old had caught 23 passes for 262 yards and four scores this year.
Only five teams have fewer than the Seattle’s 10 sacks, and three have played one fewer game. That’s been without Jarran Reed, who’s back from his suspension. Said Pete Carroll: “When we mix it up now and we get Quinton Jefferson in there and J-Reed, it’s going to be a better look for us. It’s going to be more of a problem for our opponent. Hopefully, that’ll open up things for everybody.”
- Points per Game: 26.60
- Passing Yards: 265.60
- Rushing Yards: 123.00
- Yards per Play: 6.02
- Points per Game: 23.60
- Passing Yards: 270.60
- Rushing Yards: 80.00
- Yards per Play: 5.90
Ravens vs Seahawks NFL Week 7 Betting Trends
- Seahawks are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games at home
- Seahawks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games this season
- Ravens are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the NFC West division
- Ravens are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 5 games on the road
Expert Final Score Prediction for Ravens vs Seahawks
Baltimore Ravens 24 – Seattle Seahawks 27
More Week 7 NFL Betting News
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
Even More Ravens vs Seahawks Archived Betting Articles
Baltimore Ravens Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baltimore Ravens Game Odds, Ravens Live Odds, This Weeks Baltimore Ravens team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Baltimore team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ravens Winning the NFL Championship, Baltimore NFL News & other info on the Baltimore Ravens. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baltimore Ravens Today!
- Jaguars vs Ravens 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Baltimore Ravens 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Seahawks, Ravens Mini-Camp, Sports Illustrated, Bart Starr Passes
- Baltimore Ravens 2019 NFL Win/Loss Total Odds & Predictions
- Chargers at Ravens 2018 AFC Wild Card Odds & Expert Pick
- Browns at Ravens NFL Week 17 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Ravens at Chargers NFL Week 16 Spread & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Ravens at Falcons NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick
- Raiders vs Ravens NFL Week 12 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Bengals at Ravens NFL Week 11 Spread & Prediction
- Steelers vs Ravens NFL Week 9 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Ravens vs Panthers NFL Week 8 Spread
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Ravens vs Browns NFL Week 5 Lines & Betting Analysis
2019/20 Baltimore Ravens Season Betting Info
This year’s NFL draft is going to be historic for the Ravens, primarily because Ozzie Newsome has stepped down as the Ravens’ General Manager. Eric DeCosta has taken over as the General Manager of the Baltimore Ravens, however, it’s said that Newsome will still have influence over team decisions.
2018/2019 Wild Card Weekend
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers at No. 4 Baltimore, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sports in the State of Maryland
NCAA Teams | Division I
Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Good basic site and easy to use.
Loose Slots Great Sportsbook
Tons of games to bed on for all sports and the slots are some of the best payouts I’ve found online. One payout request per type (bitcoin, e check, etc) per week is understandable but payouts and reviews have all been completed within 2 work days for me when eligible.
good easy to use
Plenty to offer in betting choices. They now have lots of golf options weekly and live golf betting in addition to live sports betting in general. Took me some time to figure out the withdrawal options but that is all good too. And customer support is really good, the chat feature is great and people are certainly customer service friendly. My only choice for online betting is here.