Baltimore Ravens Odds, 2020 Week 3 NFL Lines | 2021 Ravens Super Bowl Betting
baltimore ravens SCHEDULE
baltimore ravens STANDINGS
baltimore ravens Roster
baltimore ravens Injuries
Most recent posts
Baltimore Ravens Odds
2020 Baltimore Ravens Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Ravens: (1996–present)|
|Arena||M&T Bank Stadium|
|League Titles||2 Super Bowl championships (2)
tt2000 (XXXV), 2012 (XLVII)
|Conference Titles||2 (AFC) 2000, 2012|
NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
The first few weeks of the NFL season are always tough on bettors, as it often takes teams some time to get into a groove and deliver their best work. With no preseason games to lean on this year, we are seeing it become even more difficult. Players are dropping like flies with injuries, while we are seeing surprise results on a regular basis. Throw in the fact that home field advantage doesn’t really exist when you have an absence of fans and you have a recipe for tough handicapping. We do love a challenge, though, so let’s look at out SU, ATS, and O/U parlay picks for Week 3 of the 2020 season so you can place your bets against their NFL odds.
NFL Week 3 Parlay Picks for the 2020 Regular Season
NFL Week 3 SU Parlay – Falcons, Rams, Ravens
We are taking some chances with out SU parlay this weekend, but by doing so, we guarantee ourselves a nice payout if we nail it. The Atlanta Falcons will be looking to bounce back after imploding versus the Cowboys in Week 2. They will host the 2-0 Bears this weekend in what is essentially a must win game. Atlanta has been putting up a ton of offense, so a win is coming.
One of the more pleasant surprises this season has been the play of the LA Rams, who are off to a 2-0 start. They are on the road to an unbeaten Buffalo Bills team, but we should remember that the Bills wins have come against 2 of the worst teams in the league. I am taking the Rams for the upset.
NFL Week 2 ATS Picks – 49ers (-4), Colts (-10 ½), Buccaneers (-6 ½)
The San Francisco 49ers are one of the teams hit by injuries, but the good news is that QB Jimmy Garoppolo looks set to start on the road versus the banged-up New York Giants. The 49ers have covered in 4 of their last 5 road games and I think they improve on that record.
After 2 weeks of the season, it’s tough to put any labels on a team, but the New York Jets certainly look like one of the worst. They are on the road to face an Indianapolis Colts team that looked much better in Week 2. The Colts have covered in 6 of their last 7 games played in Week 3.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were another team that improved in their second game of the year, and while they are on the road this weekend, they will be facing a Denver Broncos team that will be missing their starting QB. I think the Bucs cover easily here.
NFL Week 3 O/U Picks – Jaguars (O 48), Vikings (O 47 ½), Steelers (O 45)
The Thursday night game between the Dolphins and Jaguars is not the greatest matchup we could have hoped for, but it’s one that might present a good betting opportunity. 4 of the last 5 games for the Dolphins have gone OVER, with the Jags have seen 6 of the last 7 versus the AFC go OVER.
The Titans are off to a 2-0 start and have seen a trend develop over their last 15 games, with 11 of those outings going OVER the point total. The Minnesota Vikings have not looked good on offense this season, but 6 of their last 7 versus the AFC have gone OVER.
The Steelers and Texans meet up in what looks to be a great match-up this weekend. You look at the trends for both of these teams and you see the UNDER dominate, but I am going out on a limb and taking the OVER.
NFL Betting News
Baltimore Ravens Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baltimore Ravens Game Odds, Ravens Live Odds, This Weeks Baltimore Ravens team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Baltimore team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ravens Winning the NFL Championship, Baltimore NFL News & other info on the Baltimore Ravens. Pick the Ravens to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baltimore Ravens Today!
- NBA Playoffs Expert Analysis – Upsets & Surprises So Far
- 2020 NRL Odds & Picks – Round 20 Expert Analysis
- 2020 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship Expert Analysis – PGA Tour Betting
- LaLiga 2020 Season Matchday 3 Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus COVID-19 ATP & WTA Update – Sept. 23rd Edition
- 2020 NASCAR Expert Analysis for Sept. 25 & 26 Races
- 2020 Cage Warriors: The Trilogy Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
- NFL Betting News & Rumors – Sept. 23rd Edition
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- 2020 NHL Betting News & Rumors for Next Season
- Expert Analysis for the 2020 French Open Favorites
- USL & MLS Top 2020 Games of the Week Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 ATS Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 SU Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 O/U Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 22nd Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – September 22nd Edition
Latest NFL Scores
- Broncos 21 vs Steelers 26 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- 49ers 31 vs Jets 13 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Vikings 11 vs Colts 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Jaguars 30 vs Titans 33 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Bills 31 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Bengals 30 vs Browns 35 Result NFL Week 2 Thursday Night Football Score
- Steelers 26 vs Giants 16 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
- Titans 16 vs Broncos 14 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
- Cowboys 17 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football Score
- Packers 43 vs Vikings 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Chargers 16 vs Bengals 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Raiders 34 vs Panthers 30 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Browns 6 vs Ravens 38 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Eagles 17 vs Washington 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Dolphins 11 vs Patriots 21 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Jets 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Bears 27 vs Lions 23 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Seahawks 38 vs Falcons 25 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Baltimore Ravens Season Betting Info
This year’s NFL draft is going to be historic for the Ravens, primarily because Ozzie Newsome has stepped down as the Ravens’ General Manager. Eric DeCosta has taken over as the General Manager of the Baltimore Ravens, however, it’s said that Newsome will still have influence over team decisions.
2018/2019 Wild Card Weekend
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers at No. 4 Baltimore, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sports in the State of Maryland
Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.