Buffalo Bills Odds, Week 3 NFL Betting Lines | 2021 Bills Super Bowl Odds
buffalo bills Schedule
buffalo bills Standings
buffalo bills Injuries
Most recent posts
2021/22 NFL Season Odds : This Week 3 NFL Betting Lines
Buffalo Bills Odds
2021 Buffalo Bills Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Buffalo Bills: (1960–present)|
|Arena||New Era Field|
|League Titles||2 (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1964, 1965|
|Conference Titles||4 (AFC) 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993|
Washington vs Buffalo | 2021 NFL Game Preview
It’s a matchup of 2020 division champions on Sunday from Buffalo as the Washington Football Team visits the Bills with both clubs at 1-1. The Bills are one of the bigger Week 3 favorites on the NFL odds even though Washington is on extra rest.
How to Bet WFT at Bills NFL Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Radio: http://www.siriusxm.com/nfl
- Stream Option: NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV
- Opening NFL Lines: Bills -8 (total 45)
In 2019, Washington also visited Buffalo and lost 24-9. After leading 17-3 following its first three possessions, Buffalo allowed Washington to cut it to eight before Devin Singletary scored on a 2-yard run with 2:21 left. Josh Allen threw for 160 yards and a TD. Dustin Hopkins accounted for all of Washington’s points with three field goals, the longest from 39 yards. Buffalo is one of Washington’s least-common opponents with just 14 matchups since 1972.
Why Bet on Washington?
Washington was a 30-29 winner last Thursday over the New York Giants. Dustin Hopkins made a 43-yard field goal on an untimed down — after a penalty negated his miss seconds earlier. Washington walked off with a game-winning regulation field goal for the first time since October 19, 2014 when kicker Kai Forbath knocked a 22-yard field goal to beat Tennessee.
In his first regular-season start since 2018, QB Taylor Heinicke completed 34-of-46 passes for 336 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. He cost Washington dearly with a late interception, but after Graham Gano’s fifth field goal of the game gave the Giants a 29-27 lead with 2:00 remaining, Heinicke guided Washington back into field goal range.
WR Terry McLaurin caught a career-high 11 passes for 107 yards and a touchdown. It was the seventh 100-yard receiving game of McLaurin’s career and first since tallying 115 against the Giants on November 8th of last season. McLaurin’s seven 100-yard games through his first 31-career games are the second-most in franchise history behind Gary Clark. McLaurin now has 21 games of at least 60 receiving yards, the fourth-most through 21 games in NFL history.
End Montez Sweat tallied a sack of six yards, his fourth-straight game with at least one sack, the longest active streak in the NFL. Sweat has at least one sack in in 15 of his first 34 career games, tied with DE Ryan Kerrigan for the most in franchise history.
Washington is 5-9 in the regular season against Buffalo, including a 2-6 mark in upstate New York. The game will be a rematch of Washington’s 37-24 victory in Super Bowl XXVI. Washington is seeking its first win against Buffalo since Nov. 1, 1987.
Why Bet on Buffalo?The Bills dominated the Dolphins last Sunday, 35-0. It was Buffalo’s first road shoutout victory since Oct. 2, 2016 (at New England). The defensive front consistently rocked the Dolphins offensive line back on their heels and their pass rush knifed into the backfield with regularity. They not only logged six sacks, but 11 quarterback hits. Five different Bills players logged sacks in the game with rookie Greg Rousseau notching the first pair of his career to pace the group.
Buffalo pressured Tua Tagovailoa and backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett on 28.6 percent of blitzes Sunday, the second-best mark in the NFL during Week 2. The Patriots, by comparison, pressured Tagovailoa on 14.3 percent of blitzes during their Week 1 matchup. The Bills pass defense has been solid over the first two weeks of the season and hasn’t allowed an opposing receiver to have more than 55 yards receiving.
Josh Allen completed 17-of-33 passes for 179 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Allen was also Buffalo’s second-leading rusher with 35 yards. Allen has got off to a slow start, averaging just 225 yards with a 3:1 TD/INT ratio though the first two games. He has completed just33.3 percent of his pass attempts of 10-25 yards through Week 2.
Last year, Allen completed 62.5 percent of his attempts between 10 and 25 yards beyond the line of scrimmage — a 12 percent improvement over his 2019 numbers. His adjusted completion rate stands at 69.4 percent, about 10 percent lower than his 2020 rate.
Allen does have a touchdown pass in 10 consecutive games – the longest streak by a Bills QB since Ryan Fitzpatrick 2009-10. Allen has passed for 10,000 career yards in his 46th game – he is the second-fastest to reach 10K in team history (Jim Kelly, 45 games).
Two former Bills players will be returning to Buffalo on Sunday. Washington kicker Dustin Hopkins was a sixth-round pick by the Bills back in 2013. Washington tight end Logan Thomas spent three seasons in Buffalo from 2016-2018.
Buffalo coach Sean McDermott and Washington coach Ron Rivera have a storied history and a lot of respect for one another. The two started coaching together under Andy Reid in Philadelphia from 2001-2003. The two reunited in 2011 when Rivera was hired as the head coach of the Carolina Panthers, and he named McDermott his defensive coordinator.
- Football Team are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Football Team are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in September.
- Bills are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 3.
- Bills are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Bills are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite.
- Home team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Bills 27, Washington 20
NFL Betting News
- Miami vs Las Vegas | NFL Predictions & Preview Game
- Green Bay vs San Francisco | Week 3 NFL 2021
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Arizona vs Jacksonville Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New York Jets at Denver Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore vs Detroit Betting Analysis & Prediction
Buffalo Bills Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Buffalo Bills Game Odds, Bills Live Odds, This Weeks Buffalo Bills team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Buffalo team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bills Winning the NFL Championship, Buffalo NFL News & other info on the Buffalo Bills. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Buffalo Bills Today!
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Bills vs Bears Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Bills Vs Lions Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Buffalo Bills
- NFL AFC East Betting Odds & Picks for the 2021 Season
- NFL Buffalo Bills Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
Buffalo Bills 2021 Scores
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bills 38 vs Patriots 9 Result NFL Week 16 Monday Night Football Score
- Bills 48 vs Broncos 19 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Steelers 15 vs Bills 26 Result NFL Week 14 Sunday Night Football Score
- Bills 34 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 13 Monday Night Football Score
- Chargers 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bills 30 vs Cardinals 32 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Patriots 21 vs Bills 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bills 18 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 30 vs Raiders 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Rams 32 vs Bills 35 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Bills 31 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Jets 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Buffalo Bills Season Betting Info
In 2017, the NFL brought in an international program designed to give elite international athletes a chance to compete to be in the NFL. The Bills have used this program to bring in a new NFL International player, RB, Christian Wade. All 4 AFC East teams now get a roster exemption from the NFL, which allows them to carry 91 players (rather than 90) during the offseason. With the 2019 free agency period open, the Buffalo Bills have wasted no time in acquisitions, clearly with the hope that they will have few pressing needs come the 2019 NFL Draft.
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Buffalo Bills Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines