Buffalo Bills Odds, This Week 8 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
buffalo bills SCHEDULE
buffalo bills STANDINGS
buffalo bills Roster
buffalo bills Injuries
Most recent posts
Dolphins vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
The Miami Dolphins were oh so close to taking their first win of the season. In Week 6, facing a dreadful Washington Redskins squad, the Dolphins only lost 16-17. On Sunday, they take on the tough Buffalo Bills. Will the Fins break through with another cover victory? Or, will Buffalo add to Miami’s atrocious season? Check out the NFL odds, analysis and a free pick for Dolphins vs Bills!
Dolphins vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, Oct. 20 at 1:00pm ET
- Where: New Era Field, Buffalo, NY
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Dolphins / Bills
- Live Stream: CBS Sports
- ATS Odds: Bills -16 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 39 ½
Why Miami Dolphins are a good bet +16 ½?
On paper, it looks like Miami has no shot of keeping this close. However, there are a couple of things to think about. The Dolphins played so well against Washington after a bye week. Although Miami doesn’t have the players that Buffalo has, they did show that changes during the bye week led to much better play.
Miami has heart. They shouldn’t beat Buffalo straight up. Heart and drive, along with the tweaks the coaching staff made during the week off, could lead to a win against the spread, though.
- Total Yards: 234.2
- Passing Yards: 176
- Rushing Yards: 58.2
- Points Scored: 8.4
- Total Yards: 439.8
- Passing Yards: 270.2
- Rushing Yards: 169.6
- Points Allowed: 36
Why Buffalo Bills are a good bet -16 ½?
Buffalo got Week 6 off. That alone gives the Bills a huge advantage in this game. Another advantage is that while the Dolphins are the worst offensive team in football, the Bills field one of the best defenses in football.
Buffalo’s defense allows 14 points per game. Opponents average 275 total yards. The Bills should do whatever they want on offense while either causing turnovers, or forcing the Dolphins into 3 and outs while on defense.
- Total Yards: 372.4
- Passing Yards: 232.8
- Rushing Yards: 139.6
- Points Scored: 18
- Total Yards: 275
- Passing Yards: 187.2
- Rushing Yards: 87.8
- Points Allowed: 14
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Dolphins vs Bills
- Dolphins are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games
- Dolphins are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games versus the Bills
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games
- Bills are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- Bills are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games
- Under is 5 out of last 6 Bills games versus a division opponent
Dolphins vs Bills Final NFL Betting Analysis
The Miami Dolphins are one of the absolute worst teams in the history of the NFL. It would take a miracle for the Dolphins to beat Buffalo straight up. That won’t happen. What might happen is for Miami to keep this close, though.
After all, the Bills only average 18 points per game, which means they’d have to hit their average in order to cover. How possible is that? Very possible in this matchup. Miami’s defense allows an insane 169.6 rushing yards per. The Bills average 139.6 rushing yards on the ground.
Buffalo should score rushing touchdowns on each of their first 3 possessions. Unless, that is, they want to give Josh Allen some work throwing the ball deep. Either way, this sets up as a massive beat down. Buffalo will score at will while Miami will get lucky to post 3.
NFL Free Pick: Buffalo Bills -16 ½
Buffalo Bills Odd, Week 8
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Buffalo Bills: (1960–present)|
|Arena||New Era Field|
|League Titles||2 (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1964, 1965|
|Conference Titles||4 (AFC) 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993|
Buffalo Bills Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Buffalo Bills Game Odds, Bills Live Odds, This Weeks Buffalo Bills team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Buffalo team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bills Winning the NFL Championship, Buffalo NFL News & other info on the Buffalo Bills. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Buffalo Bills Today!
- Buffalo Bills 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Buffalo Bills 2019 NFL Win/Loss Total Odds & Predictions
- How to Bet Dolphins vs Bills NFL Week 17 Spread & Expert Pick
- Bills vs Patriots NFL Week 16 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- How to Bet Jets at Bills NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Bills vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Jaguars vs Bills NFL Week 12 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Bills at Jets NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Bears vs Bills NFL Week 9 Betting Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Patriots vs Bills NFL Week 8 Spread on Monday Night
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Titans vs Bills NFL Week 5 Lines & Game Preview
- Bills at Packers NFL Week 4 Lines & Prediction
- Bills vs Vikings NFL Week 3 Odds & Preview
- Chargers vs Bills NFL Week 2 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Ravens NFL Week 1 Lines & Betting Analysis
2019/20 Buffalo Bills Season Betting Info
In 2017, the NFL brought in an international program designed to give elite international athletes a chance to compete to be in the NFL. The Bills have used this program to bring in a new NFL International player, RB, Christian Wade. All 4 AFC East teams now get a roster exemption from the NFL, which allows them to carry 91 players (rather than 90) during the offseason. With the 2019 free agency period open, the Buffalo Bills have wasted no time in acquisitions, clearly with the hope that they will have few pressing needs come the 2019 NFL Draft.
Sports in the State of New York
Buffalo Bills Betting Week 8 Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Bills Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Best betting site ever
I been using my bookie since 2015 and i dont have any claim at all. Definitly i recommended
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re glad you’ve been with us, and we hope you continue enjoying the site!
Good place to wager
Great on deposits and payouts.
Great And Simple Betting
Very easy site to use. The lines are consistent with market rates. Customer service is responsive. Transfers through bitcoin and easy effective and few free.