Houston Texans Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
houston texans SCHEDULE
houston texans STANDINGS
houston texans Roster
houston texans Injuries
Most recent posts
Houston Texans Odds, Week 7
Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
Deshaun Watson and the red-hot Houston Texans will be looking to pick up a huge road victory when they hit the road to take on Jacoby Brissette and an Indianapolis Colts team that enters this matchup well-rested after getting a bye this past weekend. Now, with both teams looking to improve their chances of winning the AFC South, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL odds.
Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Houston / Indianapolis
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: Indianapolis -1 / Total: 47.5
- Partly Cloudy: 22°C/72°F
- Humidity: 72%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 8 mph ESE
- Cloud Cover: 44%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Houston?
Despite the fact that they are on the road, there are a lot of great reasons to back Houston in this matchup. First, the Texans are putting points on the board like crazy the last two weeks. Houston comes into this contest off a statement-making 31-24 road win over Kansas City one week after absolutely exploding on Atlanta for a whopping 53 points. Then, there’s the fact that the Texans are the statistically better team on both sides of the ball and average almost five points per game more than the Colts. There’s also the fact that the Texans will be looking for some big-time payback after seeing their season come to a crashing halt in their 21-7 AFC wild card playoff loss to Indy last season, at home no less. Last but not least, the Texans have a flat-out superstar and winner in quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- Average Score For: 26.20
- Total Yards: 381.80
- Pass Yards: 252.40
- Rush Yards: 129.40
- Average Score Against: 22
- Total Yards: 365.40
- Pass Yards: 270.40
- Rush Yards: 95
Why Bet On Indianapolis?
There are a handful of good reasons to back the Colts in this one as well. First, Indy is well-rested after getting a bye in Week 6. Then, there’s the fact that the Colts have won two straight over Houston – on the road – and four of the last five meetings overall. Then, there’s the fact that the Colts are coming off a huge, 19-13 win over Kansas City two weeks ago that was definitely a confidence booster. Last but not least, Indy has a really good, if underrated, quarterback in Jacoby Brissette and a talented, yet equally underrated, running back in Marlon Mack.
- Average Score For: 22.60
- Total Yards: 344
- Pass Yards: 202
- Rush Yards: 142
- Average Score Against: 23
- Total Yards: 355
- Pass Yards: 242
- Rush Yards: 113
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Texans vs Colts
- Texans are 4-2 ATS in the last 6 games
- Texans are 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Houston’s last 6 games on the road
- Colts are 4-2 ATS in the last 6 games played in October
- Colts are 13-4 SU in the last 17 games
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Indianapolis’ last 6 games against Houston
Texans vs Colts Expert Analysis and Prediction
While Indianapolis has won two straight over Houston and the Colts are playing at home in this affair, I really like the way Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans are playing right now. The Texans have won four of five while recording a pair of wins against two 12-win teams from last season (LA Chargers, Chiefs). Houston also gave New Orleans all they could handle in their regular season opener before falling 30-28, so really, this is a team that could be sitting at 5-1.
The Road team in this AFC South rivalry has gone a bankroll-boosting 8-1-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings and the Texans are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 road dates against the Colts. While Houston has gone an uninspiring1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings, the underdog in this series has gone 6-2-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings. Stats and trends aside, Houston has the look of a legitimate Super Bowl contender in the AFC and Deshaun Watson looks like he’s going to challenge for the league MVP if he keeps playing the way he has so far this season. Houston wins outright to cover the spread as a slight road dog!
Pick: Houston 31 Indianapolis 23
Houston Texans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Texans Game Odds, Texans Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Texans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Texans Winning the NFL Championship, Houston NFL News & other info on the Houston Texans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Texans Today!
- Texans vs Packers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Houston Texans 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Houston Texans 2019 NFL Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Prediction
- Colts vs Texans 2018 AFC Wild Card Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jaguars at Texans NFL Week 17 Spread & Pick
- Texans vs Eagles NFL Week 16 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Browns vs Texans NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Titans at Texans NFL Week 12 Lines on Monday Night
- Texans at Redskins NFL Week 11 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Broncos NFL Week 9 Lines & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Texans NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Cowboys vs Texans NFL Week 5 Odds & Betting Preview
- Texans at Colts NFL Football Week 4 Odds & Pick
2019/20 Houston Texans Season Betting Info
The Houston Texans are close to their 2019 NFL draft, and Texans fans are beginning to ask questions towards the team’s uncertain future. The Texans have two second-round picks after trading Duane Brown back in 2017. However, because of the recent trades, the team will not have a fourth round pick, unless they make another trade.
Deshaun Watson is clearly the future of the Texans, with his second year with the Texans approaching. While his start with the team was uncertain after a beginning with injury, Watson is looking to play his best season yet with a great defensive line giving him confidence.
2019 Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis at No. 3 Houston, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
Teams in Houston and the State of Texas
Houston Texans Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Great And Simple Betting
Very easy site to use. The lines are consistent with market rates. Customer service is responsive. Transfers through bitcoin and easy effective and few free.
Love this site!!
I use sports book almost daily. I do a lot of live betting as well as MLB. Games are graded in a timely manner and never had any problems with the site overall. Will continue to use sports book and recommend my friends.
Competitive lines and easy payouts
Overall I’ve had the best luck with Mybookie and only had a delay once with being paid out. I will say that there customer support is the best and there isn’t any deposit fees which considerable when compared to other sites.