Indianapolis Colts Odds, 2020 Week 12 NFL Lines | 2021 Colts Super Bowl Betting
indianapolis colts SCHEDULE
indianapolis colts STANDINGS
indianapolis colts Roster
indianapolis colts Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 12 Odds
Indianapolis Colts Odds
2020 Indianapolis Colts Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Colts (1953–1983)
Indianapolis Colts (1984–present)
|Arena||Lucas Oil Stadium|
|League Titles||4 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1958, 1959, 1968
t (Super Bowl championships) 1970 (V), 2006 (XLI)
|Conference Titles||7 (NFL Western) 1958, 1959, 1964, 1968
(AFC) 1970, 2006, 2009
Colts vs. Titans Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
The Indianapolis Colts (7-3) are 3.5-point favorites when they host the Tennessee Titans (7-3) in an AFC South matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 50.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Colts are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in six out of 10 outings this season (60%).
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.6 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 27.6 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Eight Tennessee’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (80% of its outings).
- The Titans have averaged 7.1 more points this season (27.9) than the Colts have allowed (20.8).
- Tennessee is 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 27.9 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.8 points.
|Colts (-3.5)||Over (50.5)||Colts 29 Titans 22|
- The Colts and their opponents have combined for 50.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score at least 50.5 points in 80% of their matchups this season (eight of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (55.5) than this matchup’s total of 50.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 fewer points per game (46.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- The average total the Colts have had set in games this year is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Titans games this year have averaged an over/under of 53.8 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Tennessee over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Titans, the Colts have a 2-1 record against the spread. Indianapolis outscored Tennessee 141-92 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/12/2020||Colts||Titans||-1.50||48.50||-118||+104||430-294 IND||34-17 IND|
|12/1/2019||Titans||Colts||-1||41.5||-114||+102||391-292 IND||31-17 TEN|
|9/15/2019||Titans||Titans||-3||43.5||-167||+148||288-242 IND||19-17 IND|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-258 IND||33-17 IND|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||397-263 IND||38-10 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts average total over the last three games is 0.5 points fewer than the 50.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Titans have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 fewer than this matchup’s total of 50.5.
- Tennessee has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Texans vs. Lions: November 26, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Thursday Night Football
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- Thursday Night Football: Cowboys vs. Washington Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Thursday Night Football: Steelers vs. Ravens Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams: Monday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks November 23, 2020
Indianapolis Colts Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, This Weeks Indianapolis Colts team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Colts Winning the NFL Championship, Indianapolis NFL News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indianapolis Colts Today!
- NFL 2020 Week 8 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals Line and Betting Trends October 18, 2020
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Cleveland Browns Odds and Computer Picks for Week 5
- NFL Week 5 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 5 O/U Picks & Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 5 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 4 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 4 O/U Picks & Expert Analysis
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears Odds and Computer Picks (Week 4)
Indianapolis Colts 2020 Scores
- Packers 31 vs Colts 34 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Colts 34 vs Titans 17 Result NFL Week 10 Thursday Night Football Score
- Colts 41 vs Lions 21 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bengals 27 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 19 vs Bears 11 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Jets 7 vs Colts 36 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Vikings 11 vs Colts 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Colts 20 vs Jaguars 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Indianapolis Colts Season Betting Info
The Colts are getting prepared for this Thursday’s 2019 NFL Draft after holding a 2019 Mock Draft on April 22nd. The Colts have the No. 26 overall pick for this year’s draft, and they’re looking for various players that will help build their defensive line.
During the mock draft, many experts notes that the Colters were choosing players like Dexter Lawrence, D.K. Metclaf, and Ole Miss. The Colts are also showing an interest in trading for Frank Clark, the Seattle Seahawks’ defensive end. Currently, Clark is one of the top defensive ends available, and could fill a need from Indianapolis quite quickly.
While it remains uncertain if the Colts will consider a trade for Clark, it appears that the team is trying to create massive changes for their defensive end. We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts.
2019 Indianapolis Divisional Round Odds
Saturday, January 12 2019
Indianapolis at No. 1 Kansas City, 4:35 p.m. ET (NBC)
2019 Indianapolis Wild Card Weekend Odds
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis defeated No. 3 Houston | 21 – 7 in Houston | Indianapolis have now won 10 of the last 11 and being the lowest ranked team left in the AFC will Face off with Patrick Mahomes and the Division Winning Chiefs next Saturday.
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indianapolis Colts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.