Jacksonville Jaguars Odds, 2020 Week 12 NFL Lines | 2021 Jaguars Super Bowl Betting
jacksonville jaguars SCHEDULE
jacksonville jaguars STANDINGS
jacksonville jaguars Roster
jacksonville jaguars Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 12 Odds
Jacksonville Jaguars Odds
2020 Jacksonville Jaguars Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Jacksonville Jaguars (1995–present)|
|Arena||Lucas Oil Stadium|
Browns vs. Jaguars: Week 12 Line and Betting Trends
The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) will battle to break their nine-game losing streak as they are 6.5-point underdogs against the Cleveland Browns (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The point total is set at 48.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Cleveland is just 4-6 against the spread.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Browns have averaged six fewer points per game this season (23.8) than the Jaguars have allowed (29.8).
- In games where Cleveland score at least 23.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have accumulated a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.2, is 5.9 fewer than the 26.1 the Browns have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.2 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 26.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
|Browns (-6.5)||Over (48.5)||Browns 29 Jaguars 21|
- The average total the Browns have had set in matchups this season is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged an over/under of 50 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined for 48.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 opportunities (50%) this season.
- Jacksonville has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 48.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 44 points per game, 4.5 fewer points than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- The Browns and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this matchup.
Browns vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville holds an edge against Cleveland over the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Jacksonville outscored Cleveland 109-75 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/19/2017||Browns||284-184 JAX||19-7 JAX|
|10/19/2014||Jaguars||336-266 JAX||24-6 JAX|
|12/1/2013||Browns||439-314 CLE||32-28 JAX|
|11/21/2010||Jaguars||371-283 JAX||24-20 JAX|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Browns have averaged a total of 26 combined points over their last three games, 22.5 less than this game’s total of 48.5.
- Cleveland has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Cleveland has hit under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 6.5 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Jacksonville. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Texans vs. Lions: November 26, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Thursday Night Football
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- Thursday Night Football: Cowboys vs. Washington Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Thursday Night Football: Steelers vs. Ravens Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams: Monday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks November 23, 2020
Jacksonville Jaguars Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Jacksonville Jaguars Game Odds, Jaguars Live Odds, This Weeks Jacksonville Jaguars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Jacksonville team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Jaguars Winning the NFL Championship, Jacksonville NFL News & other info on the Jacksonville Jaguars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Jacksonville Jaguars Today!
- Texans vs. Jaguars: November 8, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- NFL 2020 Week 6 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Detroit Lions vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Line and Betting Trends for Week 6
- 2020 NFL Week 5 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Texans vs. Jaguars: Week 5 Line and Betting Trends
- 2020 NFL Week 4 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Line and Betting Trends October 4, 2020
- NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
Jacksonville Jaguars 2020 Scores
- Steelers 27 vs Jaguars 3 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Jaguars 20 vs Packers 24 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Jaguars 29 vs Chargers 39 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jaguars 25 vs Bengals 33 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Dolphins 31 vs Jaguars 13 Result NFL Week 3 Thursday Night Football Score
- Jaguars 30 vs Titans 33 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Colts 20 vs Jaguars 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Jacksonville Jaguars Season Betting Info
The Jaguars are less than a week away from the largest event of the NFL offseason. The Jags have a newly signed quarterback Nick Foles, and are eager to gain new additions to their roster.
In recent press events, the Jaguars have announced that they will be selecting the best available pick, however, this doesn’t happen often. Currently, the Jags are needing to fill a position, rather than just pick a BAP. The Jaguars need to solidify their tight end if they wants hopes of a better than average season. If Jacksonville continues their best available pick philosophy, things might take a turn for the worst this season.
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.