los angeles chargers
Los Angeles Chargers Odds, This Week 8 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
los angeles chargers SCHEDULE
los angeles chargers STANDINGS
los angeles chargers Roster
los angeles chargers Injuries
Most recent posts
Los Angeles Chargers Odds, Week 8
2019 Los Angeles Chargers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||San Diego Chargers (1961–2016)
Los Angeles Chargers (1960, 2017–present)
|Arena||Dignity Health Sports Park|
|League Titles||1 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1963|
|Conference Titles||1 (AFC) 1994|
|Division Titles||19 (AFL) 1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965
(NFL) 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1992, 1994, 1995, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2018
Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
The Los Angeles Chargers have been one of the NFL’s most disappointing teams thus far and they look to end a two-game losing streak on Sunday as slight NFL betting underdogs at the Tennessee Titans, who have quarterback problems.
How to Bet Chargers vs Titans NFL Week 8 Odds & Game Info
- When: Sunday, 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium
- TV: CBS
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL League Pass
- NFL Week 8 Odds: Tennessee Titans -2 (Total 39.5)
Chargers vs Titans Last Meeting
These teams played last year in London and the Chargers won 20-19. The Titans had a late touchdown and opted to go for 2 and the win. Adrian Phillips broke up Marcus Mariota’s pass attempt, the Titans’ second after a defensive penalty on the first attempt.
The Titans drove 89 yards over the final 4:55 before Mariota’s 1-yard pass to tight end Luke Stocker pulled them within one point. Philip Rivers threw for 306 yards and two scores in the loss. The Bolts were without an injured Melvin Gordon.
- Partly Cloudy: 26°C/78°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Cloud Cover: 45%
- Wind: 6 mph SSE
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on LA Chargers?
Disappointing Los Angeles lost for the fourth time in five games last week, 24-17 at home to Pittsburgh and rookie QB Devlin Hodges in his first-ever NFL start. Hodges, who was elevated into the starting spot after Mason Rudolph suffered a concussion last week against Baltimore completed 15 of 20 passes for 132 yards with a touchdown and interception. He benefited from a strong running game and a defense that scored the game’s first touchdown and forced three turnovers.
Philip Rivers completed 26-of-44 passes for 320 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions in the loss. Rivers missed Melvin Gordon on a backwards pass early in the first quarter, leading to a scoop-and-score from Steelers LB Devin Bush. The Chargers’ longtime franchise QB was under constant duress for most of the contest, while the ground game converted 14 carries into just 32 scoreless yards. The Chargers haven’t scored more than 20 points against anyone other than the Dolphins since Week 1.
On Rivers’ first pass, he claimed sole possession of the No. 7 spot on the NFL’s all-time completions list, surpassing injured Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. Rivers now has 4,677 career regular-season completions.
What’s happening with Gordon?
Melvin Gordon rushed eight times for 18 yards and had three receptions for 30 additional yards. Gordon has totaled just 49 rushing yards on 20 attempts in his first two games of the 2019 season, averaging a paltry 2.45 yards per carry. It’s the worst two-game rushing stretch of Gordon’s five-year career. Head coach Anthony Lynn said that the plan is to keep Gordon involved in the offense, even though the Chargers are averaging just 33.5 rushing yards a contest with Gordon in the lineup.
The only offensive player who did much last week was tight end Hunter Henry. Hunter Henry caught 8-of-9 targets for 100 yards and two touchdowns. Sunday night marked the third time the Bolts have had a 100-yard receiver in a game this season.
- Points per Game: 20.60
- Passing Yards: 282.40
- Rushing Yards: 89.80
- Yards per Play: 5.83
- Points per Game: 18.80
- Passing Yards: 215.00
- Rushing Yards: 119.80
- Yards per Play: 6.04
Why Bet on Tennessee?
The Titans lost for the fourth time in five games last Sunday as well 16-0 in Denver. The Broncos blasted their way to seven sacks and three interceptions while sending Marcus Mariota to the bench and then stifling his backup, Ryan Tannehill, too, in their first shutout in two years. The Titans had just 204 yards. Mariota’s 38.9% completion percentage against Denver was his second lowest ever, better only than a 30% performance in a Week 14 win over the Broncos in 2016.
Tannehill, who was acquired in a trade with the Miami Dolphins during the offseason, saw his first significant action of the season and completed 13 of 16 passes for 144 yards with one interception. He will get the start for this game. While with the Dolphins, Tannehill had a 42-46 record from 2012 to 2018. He missed the 2017 season due to a knee injury. Tannehill has proved in the past that he can put up respectable numbers, passing for more than 4,000 yards in both 2014 and 2015.
Through six weeks, the Titans have averaged 2.5 red zone trips a game. Only 1.3 of those trips are resulting in touchdowns. Both averages are lower than the 1.6 touchdowns Tennessee averaged on 2.9 red zone visits last season.
Tennessee’s defense has been very good this year. In the loss, the Titans defense limited the Broncos to only 11 total first downs. It was the lowest total allowed by the Titans since Oct. 9, 2016 (eight at Miami).
Additionally, the Titans kept their opponent to 20 or fewer points for the sixth consecutive game to begin the season. Since 1999, there have been only two other Titans squads that did not allow more than 20 points in any of their first six games: the 2000 team (seven games) and the 2008 team (six). The 2019 Titans are one of only four NFL teams to hold opponents to 20 or fewer points in every game this season, along with the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers.
- Points per Game: 19.60
- Passing Yards: 192.20
- Rushing Yards: 115.40
- Yards per Play: 5.09
- Points per Game: 15.20
- Passing Yards: 227.40
- Rushing Yards: 104.80
- Yards per Play: 5.26
Chargers vs Titans NFL Week 8 Betting Trends
- Favorite is 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings
- Home team is 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Chargers are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the AFC South division
- Chargers are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played in October
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Chargers’ last 5 games on the road
- Titans are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played in week 7
- Titans are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tennessee’s last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC West division
Expert Final Score Prediction for Chargers vs Titans
Los Angeles Chargers 17 – Tennessee Titans 13
More Week 7 NFL Betting News
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
Even More Chargers vs Titans Archived Betting Articles
Los Angeles Chargers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Chargers Game Odds, Chargers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Chargers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Chargers Winning the NFL Championship, Los Angeles NFL News & other info on the Los Angeles Chargers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Chargers Today!
- Chargers vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Los Angeles Chargers 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Chargers vs Patriots AFC Divisional Round Lines & Analysis
- Chargers at Ravens 2018 AFC Wild Card Odds & Expert Pick
- Chargers at Broncos NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- How to Bet Ravens at Chargers NFL Week 16 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Cardinals vs Chargers NFL Week 12 Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Broncos vs Chargers NFL Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Chargers vs Raiders NFL Week 10 Spread & Preview
- Chargers vs Seahawks NFL Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Raiders at Chargers NFL Week 5 Spread & Prediction
- 49ers vs Chargers NFL Week 4 Lines & Expert Analysis
2019/20 Los Angeles Chargers Season Betting Info
Los Angeles Chargers have been quite tight-lipped about their trade ideas. However, rumors have swirled about the Chargers looking at Josh Rosen for the 2019 NFL Draft. Sure, Rosen didn’t have the best rookie season, but he’s played a full NFL Regular Season at just 22 years old. Bare in mind, he also started on the worst team of the season, with a coach he didn’t make it far before being fired. So, there are many variables as to how he went from No. 1 overall pick to a rookie with a sub-par season.
After being eliminated in the playoffs by Super Bowl champs, Patriots, there are many more players that the Chargers should be looking at. It’s clear they need to work on their offensive line in order to stand a chance in this year’s playoffs. So, will they work on their offense, or stick to their QB future prodigy to Rivers?
2019 Los Angeles Divisional Round Odds
Sunday, January 13 2019
L.A. Chargers at No. 2 New England, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
2019 Los Angeles Wild Card Weekend Odds
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers defeated No. 4 Baltimore | 23 – 17 in Baltimore | LA Chargers 12-4 in the regular season, which was tied for the best record in the NFC and was just one game back of the best record in the NFL will Face off with Tom Brady and the Patriots next Saturday.
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Chargers Betting Week 8 Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
2019 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Best betting site ever
I been using my bookie since 2015 and i dont have any claim at all. Definitly i recommended
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re glad you’ve been with us, and we hope you continue enjoying the site!
Good place to wager
Great on deposits and payouts.
Great And Simple Betting
Very easy site to use. The lines are consistent with market rates. Customer service is responsive. Transfers through bitcoin and easy effective and few free.