los angeles chargers
Los Angeles Chargers Odds, 2020 Week 12 NFL Lines | 2021 Chargers Super Bowl Betting
los angeles chargers SCHEDULE
los angeles chargers STANDINGS
los angeles chargers Roster
los angeles chargers Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 12 Odds
Los Angeles Chargers Odds
2020 Los Angeles Chargers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||San Diego Chargers (1961–2016)
Los Angeles Chargers (1960, 2017–present)
|Arena||Dignity Health Sports Park|
|League Titles||1 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1963|
|Conference Titles||1 (AFC) 1994|
|Division Titles||19 (AFL) 1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965
(NFL) 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1992, 1994, 1995, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2018
Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Line and Betting Trends for Week 12
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — eight out of 10 — have gone over the point total (80%).
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.2 the Bills have scored.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.2 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.3 points.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Seven Los Angeles’ 10 games this year have gone over the point total (70% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- The Chargers average points scored this season (26) and the Bills points allowed (26.5) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 26 points this season, they are 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.5 points.
|Bills (-5.5)||Under (54)||Bills 30 Chargers 23|
- The Bills’ average point total in outings this season is 53.7, 0.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Chargers games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 54.0 for this outing.
- The Bills and their opponents have scored at least 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 10 games (50%) this year.
- The Chargers have played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 54.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (53.2) than this matchup’s total of 54.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (53.8) than this game’s over/under of 54.0 points.
Bills vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles holds a 4-1 advantage over Buffalo in the last five meetings between these two squads. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 158 points while Buffalo put up 87.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/16/2018||Bills||349-293 LAC||31-20 LAC|
|11/19/2017||Chargers||429-393 LAC||54-24 LAC|
|9/21/2014||Bills||333-292 SDC||22-10 SDC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills total over the last three games is 7.7 points more than the 54.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Buffalo has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 2.3 points greater than the 54.0 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Texans vs. Lions: November 26, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Thursday Night Football
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- Thursday Night Football: Cowboys vs. Washington Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Thursday Night Football: Steelers vs. Ravens Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams: Monday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks November 23, 2020
Los Angeles Chargers Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Chargers Game Odds, Chargers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Chargers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Chargers Winning the NFL Championship, Los Angeles NFL News & other info on the Los Angeles Chargers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Chargers Today!
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- QBs Injuries Expert Analysis On How It Affects Their Teams
- New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Monday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks October 12, 2020
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Line and Betting Trends (Week 4)
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Carolina Panthers Line and Betting Trends September 27, 2020
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers Line and Betting Trends September 20, 2020
- Chiefs vs. Chargers: September 20, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Line and Betting Trends (Week 1)
- Sleeper Teams Poised to Break into the 2020 NFL Playoffs
Los Angeles Chargers 2020 Scores
- Jets 28 vs Chargers 34 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Chargers 21 vs Dolphins 29 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Chargers 30 vs Broncos 31 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Jaguars 29 vs Chargers 39 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Chargers 31 vs Buccaneers 38 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Panthers 21 vs Chargers 16 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Chiefs 23 vs Chargers 20 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Chargers 16 vs Bengals 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Los Angeles Chargers Season Betting Info
Los Angeles Chargers have been quite tight-lipped about their trade ideas. However, rumors have swirled about the Chargers looking at Josh Rosen for the 2019 NFL Draft. Sure, Rosen didn’t have the best rookie season, but he’s played a full NFL Regular Season at just 22 years old. Bare in mind, he also started on the worst team of the season, with a coach he didn’t make it far before being fired. So, there are many variables as to how he went from No. 1 overall pick to a rookie with a sub-par season.
After being eliminated in the playoffs by Super Bowl champs, Patriots, there are many more players that the Chargers should be looking at. It’s clear they need to work on their offensive line in order to stand a chance in this year’s playoffs. So, will they work on their offense, or stick to their QB future prodigy to Rivers?
2019 Los Angeles Wild Card Weekend Odds
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers defeated No. 4 Baltimore | 23 – 17 in Baltimore | LA Chargers 12-4 in the regular season, which was tied for the best record in the NFC and was just one game back of the best record in the NFL will Face off with Tom Brady and the Patriots next Saturday.
2019 Los Angeles Divisional Round Odds
Sunday, January 13 2019
L.A. Chargers at No. 2 New England, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Los Angeles Chargers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.