Miami Dolphins Odds, Week 2 Lines, Playoff Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
miami dolphins SCHEDULE
miami dolphins STANDINGS
miami dolphins Roster
miami dolphins Injuries
Most recent posts
Dolphins vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 3 Odds, Prediction & Pick
While it’s an almost certainty the Super Bowl-hopeful Dallas Cowboys won’t have any problem getting past the inept Miami Dolphins when they meet in the Lone Star State in Week 3, NFL betting enthusiasts everywhere need to know whether the Boys can cover the chalk as a huge three-touchdown favorite against the Fins. If you want to know whether Miami is the pick as a 21-point road dog or whether unbeaten Dallas is the pick to cover the spread at home, let’s get to my expert NFL Week 3 pick right now.
Dolphins vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 3 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- When: Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Miami / Dallas
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 3 Odds: Dallas -21 / Total: 47.5
- Chance of Thunderstorm: 32°C/90°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 12 mph S
- Cloud Cover: 51%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Miami at +21?
The only reason anyone should bet on Miami is because they’re getting three touchdowns. Having said that, it’s hard to imagine the Fins being any worse than they were in their season-opening 59-10 blowout loss against Baltimore in their opener, but lo and behold, Miami was just that in their 43-0 Week 2 shutout loss against New England this past weekend. The Dolphins have problems at every conceivable position on both sides of the ball and they look like a team that would lose to either Clemson or Alabama.
- Average Score For: 10
- Total Yards: 200
- Pass Yards: 179
- Rush Yards: 21
- Average Score Against: 59
- Total Yards: 643
- Pass Yards: 378
- Rush Yards: 265
Why Bet On Dallas at -21?
The Cowboys look like a solid pick to cover the big spread for a couple of reasons. First, the Dolphins are inept and look like a team that has already quit on first-year head coach Brian Flores in my opinion. The next best reason would be because Dak Prescott and the Cowboys offense as a whole, look a lot more dangerous under first-year coordinator Kellen Moore than they have in years.
Prescott has thrown for for a stellar 674 yards through two games with seven TD passes and just one interception while completing a mind-boggling 82.3 percent of his passes. While the Boys didn’t quite overwhelm Washington in Week 2, they did manage to pick up a convincing 31-21 win over their longtime division rivals despite being on the road to cover the spread for the second straight week.
- Average Score For: 35
- Total Yards: 494
- Pass Yards: 405
- Rush Yards: 89
- Average Score Against: 17
- Total Yards: 470
- Pass Yards: 319
- Rush Yards: 151
Dolphins vs Cowboys NFL Week 3 Betting Trends
- Dolphins are 0-5 ATS in the last 5 games
- Miami are 0-5 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 6 games
- Cowboys are 8-3-1 ATS in the last 12 games
- Cowboys are 5-1 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Dallas’ last 5 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Dolphins vs Cowboys
I know the 21-point spread in this Week 3 matchup might look a bit daunting and that the road team in this series has gone 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings, but right now, I don’t think there’s a spread to high for any team against the lowly Dolphins. While Miami hire a new head coach and GM prior to this season, the longtime AFC East residents have also already thrown in the towel on being even trying to be remotely competitive in 2019 as they are clearly looking toward the future.
Dallas – and Dak Prescott in particular, has looked mostly fantastic through two games this season. The Boys have a solid defense and a clearly more explosive offense this season. The Cowboys have got to be thinking about getting this one over in a hurry so they don’t expend too much energy heading into their Week 4 matchup against New Orleans.
The Dolphins are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games, an ugly 1-9 ATS in their last 10 road games against a team with a winning home record and a winless 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games overall. I’ve got the Boys getting the win and cover as three-touchdown favorites in this Week 3 mismatch NFL betting buffs!
Pick: Dallas -21
Miami Dolphins Odds, Week 2
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Miami Dolphins (1966–present)|
|Arena||Hard Rock Stadium|
|League Titles||2 (Super Bowl championships) 1972 (VII), 1973 (VIII)|
|Conference Titles||5 (AFC) 1971, 1972, 1973, 1982, 1984|
Miami Dolphins Recent History, NFL News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Dolphins Game Odds, Dolphins Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Dolphins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Miami team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Dolphins Winning the NFL Championship, Miami NFL News & other info on the Miami Dolphins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Dolphins Today!
- How to Bet Dolphins vs Bills NFL Week 17 Spread & Expert Pick
- Jaguars vs Dolphins NFL Week 16 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Bills vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- Dolphins at Packers NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Pick
- Jets at Dolphins NFL Week 9 Odds & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Texans NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- Dolphins vs Bengals NFL Week 5 Odds & Preview
- Dolphins at Patriots NFL Week 4 Lines & Game Info
- How to Bet Raiders vs Dolphins NFL Week 3 Spread
- Dolphins at Jets NFL Week 2 Spread & Pick
- Titans at Dolphins 2018 NFL Week 1 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Dolphins at Panthers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines
- Buccaneers v Dolphins NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
Sports in the State of Florida
Miami Dolphins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Dolphins Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Exactly as advertised. If you play and win, payout is processed and paid out in two or three days. Highly recommend.
I’ve had several very good casino bonus payouts bedding is also very fun here
Love My Bookie
My Bookie makes sports betting easy and accessible. Better than any other on-line site I have used hands down