Minnesota Vikings Odds, 2020 Week 3 NFL Lines | 2021 Vikings Super Bowl Betting
minnesota vikings SCHEDULE
minnesota vikings STANDINGS
minnesota vikings Roster
minnesota vikings Injuries
Most recent posts
Minnesota Vikings Odds
2020 Minnesota Vikings Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Minnesota Vikings (1966–present)|
|Arena||U.S. Bank Stadium|
|League Titles||1 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1969|
|Conference Titles||4 (NFL Western) 1969
(NFC) 1973, 1974, 1976
NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
The first few weeks of the NFL season are always tough on bettors, as it often takes teams some time to get into a groove and deliver their best work. With no preseason games to lean on this year, we are seeing it become even more difficult. Players are dropping like flies with injuries, while we are seeing surprise results on a regular basis. Throw in the fact that home field advantage doesn’t really exist when you have an absence of fans and you have a recipe for tough handicapping. We do love a challenge, though, so let’s look at out SU, ATS, and O/U parlay picks for Week 3 of the 2020 season so you can place your bets against their NFL odds.
NFL Week 3 Parlay Picks for the 2020 Regular Season
NFL Week 3 SU Parlay – Falcons, Rams, Ravens
We are taking some chances with out SU parlay this weekend, but by doing so, we guarantee ourselves a nice payout if we nail it. The Atlanta Falcons will be looking to bounce back after imploding versus the Cowboys in Week 2. They will host the 2-0 Bears this weekend in what is essentially a must win game. Atlanta has been putting up a ton of offense, so a win is coming.
One of the more pleasant surprises this season has been the play of the LA Rams, who are off to a 2-0 start. They are on the road to an unbeaten Buffalo Bills team, but we should remember that the Bills wins have come against 2 of the worst teams in the league. I am taking the Rams for the upset.
NFL Week 2 ATS Picks – 49ers (-4), Colts (-10 ½), Buccaneers (-6 ½)
The San Francisco 49ers are one of the teams hit by injuries, but the good news is that QB Jimmy Garoppolo looks set to start on the road versus the banged-up New York Giants. The 49ers have covered in 4 of their last 5 road games and I think they improve on that record.
After 2 weeks of the season, it’s tough to put any labels on a team, but the New York Jets certainly look like one of the worst. They are on the road to face an Indianapolis Colts team that looked much better in Week 2. The Colts have covered in 6 of their last 7 games played in Week 3.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were another team that improved in their second game of the year, and while they are on the road this weekend, they will be facing a Denver Broncos team that will be missing their starting QB. I think the Bucs cover easily here.
NFL Week 3 O/U Picks – Jaguars (O 48), Vikings (O 47 ½), Steelers (O 45)
The Thursday night game between the Dolphins and Jaguars is not the greatest matchup we could have hoped for, but it’s one that might present a good betting opportunity. 4 of the last 5 games for the Dolphins have gone OVER, with the Jags have seen 6 of the last 7 versus the AFC go OVER.
The Titans are off to a 2-0 start and have seen a trend develop over their last 15 games, with 11 of those outings going OVER the point total. The Minnesota Vikings have not looked good on offense this season, but 6 of their last 7 versus the AFC have gone OVER.
The Steelers and Texans meet up in what looks to be a great match-up this weekend. You look at the trends for both of these teams and you see the UNDER dominate, but I am going out on a limb and taking the OVER.
NFL Betting News
Minnesota Vikings Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Vikings Game Odds, Vikings Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Vikings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Vikings Winning the NFL Championship, Minnesota NFL News & other info on the Minnesota Vikings. Pick the Vikings to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Vikings Today!
- Vikings vs. Packers Line and Betting Trends September 13, 2020
- 2020 NFL Week 1 Picks To Definitely Bet On
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 14 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 11 in 2020
- 2020 NFL Betting – Tom Brady & the Bucs
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 10 in 2020
- How to Handicap the 1st half of the 2020 NFL Betting Season
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 8 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 5 in 2020
- NFL Betting for the First Week of Games
- NFL Betting – NFC Rivalry Games on the 2020 Calendar
- Troy Dye NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Justin Jefferson NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Minnesota Vikings Schedule Odds & Analysis
- Minnesota Vikings SB Odds & Analysis After Draft For 2020
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
- NFC North Mock Draft For 2020 Draft
- NFL Betting: NFC North Free Agency Thoughts After Week 1
Latest NFL Scores
- Broncos 21 vs Steelers 26 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- 49ers 31 vs Jets 13 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Vikings 11 vs Colts 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Jaguars 30 vs Titans 33 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Bills 31 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Bengals 30 vs Browns 35 Result NFL Week 2 Thursday Night Football Score
- Steelers 26 vs Giants 16 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
- Titans 16 vs Broncos 14 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
- Cowboys 17 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football Score
- Packers 43 vs Vikings 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Chargers 16 vs Bengals 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Raiders 34 vs Panthers 30 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Browns 6 vs Ravens 38 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Eagles 17 vs Washington 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Dolphins 11 vs Patriots 21 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Jets 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Bears 27 vs Lions 23 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Seahawks 38 vs Falcons 25 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Vikings Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.