new york giants
New York Giants Odds, Week 3 NFL Betting Lines | 2021 Giants Super Bowl Odds
new york giants Schedule
new york giants Standings
new york giants Injuries
Most recent posts
2021/22 NFL Season Odds : This Week 3 NFL Betting Lines
New York Giants Odds
2021 New York Giants Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||New York Giants (1967–present)|
|League Titles||8 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956 |
(Super Bowl championships) 1986 (XXI), 1990 (XXV), 2007 (XLII), 2011 (XLVI)
|Conference Titles||11 (NFL Eastern) 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963 |
(NFC) 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007, 2011
NFL Atlanta Falcons at New York Betting Analysis – Week 3
In NFL Week 3, a couple of 0-2 squads hit the turf at the Meadowlands in New Jersey when Matt Ryan leads the Atlanta Falcons against the New York Giants. Both teams have struggled so far this season. Which squad projects to get their first win of the season and which team will head to next week 0-3? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Falcons versus Giants.
NFL Betting Preview for Atlanta Falcons vs New York Giants
NFL Week 3: Atlanta at New York Giants Game Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, Sep. 26 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV / Streaming: FOX / Fox Sports
- ATS Odds: NYG -3
- Moneyline Odds: Atlanta +135 / NYG -160
- Over/Under Odds: 48
Why bet on Atlanta versus NYG?
Heading into the fourth quarter of the Falcons’ loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in week 2, the score was Bucs 28 and Atlanta 25. The Falcons played three great quarters of football, only to give up 20 points to the defending champs in the fourth. If not for the fourth-quarter implosion, Atlanta would have easily covered the spread. Facing a team more on their level, the ATL should keep this game close until the final whistle.
Atlanta Falcons Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 304.0
- Passing Yards: 214.5
- Rushing Yards: 89.5
- Points Scored: 15.5
- Turnovers: 3
Atlanta Falcons Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 387.5
- Passing Yards: 260.0
- Rushing Yards: 127.5
- Points Scored: 40.0
- Takeaways: 1
Why bet on NYG versus Atlanta?
In their second game, the Giants entered D.C. as an underdog against the spread. They almost pulled off the upset victory. Giants’ kicker Graham Gano kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left that put the Giants up 29-27. But the G-Men defense failed to hold the WFT. Taylor Heinicke moved Washington into field goal range. D.C. hit the game-winner with 0 time left. Although the Giants lost the game, they could build off the excellent performance. Not only that, but this happens on NYG’s field.
New York Giants Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 352.5
- Passing Yards: 241.0
- Rushing Yards: 111.5
- Points Scored: 21.0
- Turnovers: 1
New York Giants Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 413.5
- Passing Yards: 287.5
- Rushing Yards: 126.0
- Points Scored: 28.5
- Takeaways: 2
Falcons at Giants Relevant Trends
- Falcons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 on the road
- Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games in September
- Over is 4-1 in Falcons last 5 games in September
- Giants are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 home games
- NYG is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 versus the NFC
- Under is 8-0 in the Giants last 8 games on field turf
New York Giants at Atlanta Falcons Final Betting Prediction
Neither team has a good offense or a good defense. But the Giants look like the more talented team.
Although Atlanta’s performance for three quarters against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers impressed, the Falcons battled a division rival coming off a huge win against a top NFC opponent, the Dallas Cowboys.
The Giants had the game won last Thursday night, but their defense let them down. On paper, NYG towers over Atlanta. Quarterback Daniel Jones has some talent. He’s got decent pass catchers around him, including Kenny Golladay.
Golladay showed some frustration in the week 2 loss. That should motivate him. Make no mistake, the Giants aren’t a good team. But they scored 13 points against Denver’s terrific defense in a loss.
Last week, the G-Men dropped 29 onto the WFT’s very good defense. The ATL allows 40 points per game. The Giants should win this and they should win it by at least a touchdown.
NFL Week 3 Pick: New York Giants
NFL Betting News
- NFL Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Betting Analysis – Week 3
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 3
- Miami vs Las Vegas | NFL Predictions & Preview Game
- Green Bay vs San Francisco | Week 3 NFL 2021
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Arizona vs Jacksonville Betting Analysis & Prediction
New York Giants Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Giants Game Odds, Giants Live Odds, This Weeks New York Giants team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Giants Winning the NFL Championship, New York NFL News & other info on the New York Giants. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Giants Today!
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must Bet MLB Series this week: Mets at Giants
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Intra-City Rivalry Jets vs Giants Betting Analysis
- Giants vs Cardinals Bet MLB | SF Opens 2nd Half Friday with MLB’s Best Record
- NFC East Betting Odds & Picks – NFL 2021 Season
- A’s vs Giants | Betting Odds Bay Bridge Series Could Be World Series
- Giants vs Nationals | MLB Betting Analysis
- New York Giants 2021 NFL Calendar Betting Predictions
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants Early Picks and Betting Trends January 3, 2021
New York Giants 2021 Scores
- Giants 13 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Browns 20 vs Giants 6 Result NFL Week 15 Sunday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 26 vs Giants 7 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Giants 17 vs Seahawks 12 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Giants 19 vs Bengals 17 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Eagles 17 vs Giants 27 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Buccaneers 25 vs Giants 23 Result NFL Week 8 Monday Night Football Score
- Giants 21 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 7 Thursday Night Football Score
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 9 vs Rams 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- 49ers 36 vs Giants 9 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Giants 13 vs Bears 17 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Steelers 26 vs Giants 16 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
2020 New York Giants Season Betting Info
No. 6 overall in the first-round 2020 NFL Draft, the Giants have a chance at drafting their franchise-star player. However, a team that needs, at the very least, a few different positions to make an impact this year, will have to think hard about who they need to bring on. Rumors have it for Dwayne Haskins as their next franchise QB. That’s if the Redskins don’t jump the gun and trade up to the top 5 picks. Redskins caught wind of the Giants QB needs, and are looking to get there first.
However, they could use a solid EDGE, like Kentucky's Josh Allen. As much as they need a solid quarterback, they’re also in need of a pass-rusher to get anywhere during the 2020 Regular season. So long as the New York Jets let Allen slip past, there’s no reason to believe that GM Gettleman would pass on him. We’ll see how the draft shakes up.
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Giants Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines