new york giants
New York Giants Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
new york giants SCHEDULE
new york giants STANDINGS
new york giants Roster
new york giants Injuries
Most recent posts
New York Giants Odds, Week 7
2019 New York Giants Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||New York Giants (1967–present)|
|League Titles||8 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956
(Super Bowl championships) 1986 (XXI), 1990 (XXV), 2007 (XLII), 2011 (XLVI)
|Conference Titles||11 (NFL Eastern) 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963
(NFC) 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007, 2011
Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
The Arizona Cardinals look to make it 3 in a row when they travel to MetLife Stadium to take on the Giants this Sunday. Arizona’s finally gotten it’s offense together. Will the Cardinals continue impressing on the scoreboard? Or, will the Daniel Jones led New York Giants pick up their third victory? Check out the NFL Week 7 odds, a preview and a free pick for Cardinals vs Giants!
Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- When: Sunday, Oct. 20 at 1:00pm ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Cardinals / Giants
- Live Stream: DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket
- ATS Odds: Giants -3
- Over/Under Total Odds: 49
- Partly Cloudy: 19°C/67°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 6 mph SW
- Cloud Cover: 36%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +3?
In Week 5, Arizona beat Cincinnati 26-23 as a 3-point road dog. The Cardinals followed that up with a 34-33 win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 6. Arizona’s offense is clicking. It took quarterback Kyler Murray a few games, but he’s finally put it together. Murray was exceptional against the Falcons, throwing for 340 yards and 3 touchdowns. If Murray carries over his excellent play, Arizona could beat the Giants straight up.
- Total Yards: 376.8
- Passing Yards: 254.2
- Rushing Yards: 122.7
- Points Scored: 22.3
- Total Yards: 414
- Passing Yards: 218.2
- Rushing Yards: 132.8
- Points Allowed: 28.5
Why New York Giants are a good bet -3?
NYG has had a tough go of it in their last couple of matchups. The reason is obvious. The Giants battled the Minnesota Vikings in Week 5. In Week 6, they took on the New England Patriots on the road. Nobody expected the Giants to play either tough and the Giants didn’t! On Sunday, though, they take on a team more on their level. While Daniel Jones didn’t play well against the Vikes and Pats, he should play well versus an Arizona defense that allows 414 total yards per game. The Giants have the better defense while their quarterback finally faces a team he can have success against.
- Total Yards: 339.5
- Passing Yards: 234.2
- Rushing Yards: 105.3
- Points Scored: 18.5
- Total Yards: 412.3
- Passing Yards: 285
- Rushing Yards: 127.3
- Points Allowed: 26.7
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Cardinals vs Giants
- Cardinals are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 games
- Cardinals are 6-3 ATS in the last 9 versus the Giants
- The total went OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 game
- Giants are 2-5 ATS in the last 7
- Giants are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 home games
- The total went OVER in 5 of NY Giants’ last 7 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
Cardinals vs Giants Final NFL Betting Analysis
Arizona looked good in wins against the Falcons and Bengals. They might not look all that good against the Giants on Oct. 20, though. Daniel Jones showed that he can lead an NFL offense in victories over Tampa Bay and Washington.
He could get a helping hand on Sunday. Running back Saquon Barkley is listed as questionable. So is backup running back Wayne Gallman. Either would take some pressure off the former Duke quarterback. The key in this game could be how well the Cardinals defend against the rush. If Barkley or Gallman can open things for Jones, the Giants should win and cover.
That’s the way to go. Arizona has won both their games against bad teams. They face a mediocre team that’s getting healthier by the day on Sunday. The Giants crash Murray and the Cards back to earth.
NFL Free Pick: New York Giants -3
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Seven (Ep. 741)
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
New York Giants Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Giants Game Odds, Giants Live Odds, This Weeks New York Giants team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Giants Winning the NFL Championship, New York NFL News & other info on the New York Giants. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Giants Today!
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- New York Giants 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- New York Giants 2019 NFL Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Betting Prediction
- Cowboys vs Giants NFL Week 17 Betting Lines & Preview
- Giants vs Colts NFL Week 16 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Bears vs Giants NFL Week 13 Spread & Game Analysis
- Giants vs Eagles NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Giants NFL Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- Giants vs 49ers NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Redskins vs Giants 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Eagles at Giants NFL Week 6 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Giants at Panthers NFL Week 5 Spread & Game Info
- Saints vs Giants NFL Week 4 Odds & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Texans NFL Week 3 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Giants vs Cowboys NFL Week 2 Odds & Analysis
2019/20 New York Giants Season Betting Info
No. 6 overall in the first-round 2019 NFL Draft, the Giants have a chance at drafting their franchise-star player. However, a team that needs, at the very least, a few different positions to make an impact this year, will have to think hard about who they need to bring on. Rumors have it for Dwayne Haskins as their next franchise QB. That’s if the Redskins don’t jump the gun and trade up to the top 5 picks. Redskins caught wind of the Giants QB needs, and are looking to get there first.
However, they could use a solid EDGE, like Kentucky’s Josh Allen. As much as they need a solid quarterback, they’re also in need of a pass-rusher to get anywhere during the 2019 Regular season. So long as the New York Jets let Allen slip past, there’s no reason to believe that GM Gettleman would pass on him. We’ll see how the draft shakes up.
Sports in the State of New York
New York Giants Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Best betting site ever
I been using my bookie since 2015 and i dont have any claim at all. Definitly i recommended
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re glad you’ve been with us, and we hope you continue enjoying the site!
Good place to wager
Great on deposits and payouts.
Great And Simple Betting
Very easy site to use. The lines are consistent with market rates. Customer service is responsive. Transfers through bitcoin and easy effective and few free.