Seattle Seahawks Odds, 2020 Week 8 NFL Lines | 2021 Seahawks Super Bowl Betting
10/29 - 08:20 PM
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
10/29 - 08:20 PM
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
10/29 - 08:20 PM
NFC WEST DIVISION - TO WIN
NFC WEST DIVISION - TO WIN
seattle seahawks SCHEDULE
seattle seahawks STANDINGS
seattle seahawks Roster
seattle seahawks Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 8 Odds
Seattle Seahawks Odds
2020 Seattle Seahawks Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Seattle Seahawks (1976–present)|
|League Titles||1 (Super Bowl championships) 2013 (XLVIII)|
|Conference Titles||3 (NFC) 2005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 2014|
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers Line and Betting Trends November 1, 2020
The Seattle Seahawks (5-1) host the San Francisco 49ers (4-3) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in matchup between NFC West foes at CenturyLink Field. San Francisco is a 3.0-point underdog. An over/under of 54.0 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in four out of six outings this season (66.7%).
- Seattle has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- The Seahawks, on average, score 14.4 more points per game this season (33.8) than the 49ers allow (19.4).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Seattle is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.4 points.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just four of San Francisco’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- The 49ers average points scored this season (25.9) and the Seahawks points allowed (28.7) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 25.9 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Seattle is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.7 points.
|Seahawks (-3)||Under (54)||Seahawks 30 49ers 23|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this season.
- In one of seven games (14.3%) this year, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.0 points.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers combine to average 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 54.0 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 54.0 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the 49ers this year is 8.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Seahawks vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against San Francisco in the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and 49ers are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 138 points while San Francisco put up 105.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||49ers||Seahawks||-3||47||-180||+155||398-348 SF||26-21 SF|
|11/11/2019||49ers||49ers||-6.5||47||-265||+230||336-302 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|12/16/2018||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-351 SEA||26-23 SF|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||452-331 SF||43-16 SEA|
|11/26/2017||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||318-280 SEA||24-13 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.3 points over their last three games, 5.3 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Seattle. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 54.0 total listed for this matchup.
- San Francisco has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Back), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Groin), CB Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Concussion), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), OLB Rasheem Green: Out (Neck), CB D.J. Reed: Out (Pectoral), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Knee), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), TE Colby Parkinson: Out (Fractured Foot), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
49ers: CB Richard Sherman: Out (Leg), TE Jordan Reed: Out (Knee), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), WR Tavon Austin: Out (Knee), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), CB K’Waun Williams: Out (Knee), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), FS Jimmie Ward: Questionable (Quadriceps), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Questionable (Groin), RB Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee), OLB Kwon Alexander: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Out (Quadriceps), RB Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), DT Jullian Taylor: Out (Knee), WR Richie James Jr.: Questionable (Ankle), RB Jeff Wilson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Doubtful (Hamstring), WR Jauan Jennings: Out (Undisclosed), TE Chase Harrell: Out (Suspension)
More Recent NFL News
- Updated Super Bowl Odds: Here Come Tom Brady’s Bucs
- Saints vs. Bears Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- Cleveland Browns vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Odds and Computer Picks November 1, 2020
- Colts vs. Lions Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
Seattle Seahawks Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Seahawks Game Odds, Seahawks Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Seahawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Seattle team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seahawks Winning the NFL Championship, Seattle NFL News & other info on the Seattle Seahawks. Pick the Seahawksto win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Seahawks Today!
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Miami Dolphins: Line and Betting Trends for Week 8
- Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Line and Betting Trends for Week 8
- NHL 2020 Betting News & Rumors October 27th Edition
- MLS 2020 Top Games of the Week Expert Analysis Oct. 27
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – October 27th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – October 27th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – October 27th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th Edition
- NFL 2020 Week 8 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
Latest NFL Scores
- Cowboys 3 vs Redskins 25 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Steelers 27 vs Titans 24 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Bills 18 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Giants 21 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 7 Thursday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 38 vs Cowboys 10 Result NFL Week 6 Monday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Falcons 40 vs Vikings 23 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Rams 16 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 6 Sunday Night Football Score
- Packers 10 vs Buccaneers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Texans 36 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bengals 27 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Jets 0 vs Dolphins 24 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Ravens 30 vs Eagles 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
Seattle Seahawks Season Scores & Seattle 2019 NFL Results
- Seahawks 34 vs Cardinals 37 Result NFL Week 7 Sunday Night Football Score
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Seahawks 31 vs Dolphins 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Cowboys 31 vs Seahawks 38 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Patriots 30 vs Seahawks 35 Result NFL Week 2 Sunday Night Football Score
- Seahawks 38 vs Falcons 25 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Seahawks 23 vs Packers 28 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- 49ers 26 vs Seahawks 21 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Cardinals 27 vs Seahawks 13 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Seahawks 30 vs Panthers 24 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Seahawks 12 vs Rams 28 Result NFL Week 14 Score | Sunday Night Football
- Vikings 30 vs Seahawks 37 Result NFL Week 13 Score | Monday Night Football
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Seahawks 27 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 10 Score | Monday Night Football
- Buccaneers 34 @ Seahawks 40 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Seahawks @ Falcons Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Ravens 30 @ Seahawks 16 Result NFL Week 7 Score
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Seattle Seahawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.