NHL Odds, National Hockey League Game Lines | 2021 NHL Betting
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
NHL Odds, 2021 NHL Betting
2021 Hockey Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
|Founded||November 26, 1917 | Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|No. of teams||31|
|Countries||Canada (7 teams) | United States (24 teams)|
Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
The NHL season is officially over, and the Tampa Bay Lightning are probably still celebrating after winning the Stanley Cup for the second straight season. One thing that they are probably not doing right now is thinking about next season and the possibility of a threepeat. It is, of course, way too early to start talking about the next Stanley Cup winners, but the bookies already have some ideas about who might well be getting their hands on the cup next season. The odds for 2022 are out already, but you can also bet that they will change quite a bit between now and the start of next season. Players will move and the league will have some decisions to make on the divisional alignment. That will all take care of itself, but for now, let’s have some fun and look at the current favorites so you can start planning your bets against their Stanley Cup odds for the 2022 Season.
Really Early 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Odds & Predictions
Colorado Avalanche (+650)
There are probably going to be a lot of people surprised to see that the Tampa Bay Lightning are not in as the favorites after winning back-to-back championships. They are up among the favorites, but it is the Avalanche who have the shortest odds at the moment. They closed out the season with a league best 82 points and went into the postseason as the prohibitive favorite to win it all. The came out on fore and swept past the St. Louis Blues in the opening round, lighting it up on the offensive end of the ice. They then won the opening 2 games of Round 2 before losing 4 in a row to the Golden Knights to get bounced out of the playoffs. They should be back and ready to take another run next season.
Tampa Bay Lightning (+750)
While it would be easy to say that the Lightning could easily come back and win a 3rd straight Stanley Cup, it is worth remembering that you need to go all the way back to the 1980’s to find the last time that happened. In this day and age, even winning it twice in a row is a stunning feat. Still, the Lightning always looked like a winner this season, although they did have a semi-final scare, needing all 7 games to beat the New York Islanders. It’ll be interesting to see if they can keep this team together, especially with the dispersal draft coming.
Vegas Golden Knights (+750)
Since going to the Stanley Cup Final in 2018, which just happened to be their inaugural season in the NHL, the Golden Knights have been a threat to win it all every single season. That they have yet to make it back to the Final shows you just how difficult it is to continually climb that mountain. They were good all season and looked like a lock to make it into the Stanley Cup Final this year, but the upstart Montreal Canadiens had something to say about that. Expect Vegas to be very strong again in2022.
Carolina Hurricanes (+1500)
As you can see by the odds, there is a bit of a drop off from the top 3 favorites to the next in line, although those odds could potentially tighten up in the coming weeks and months. The Hurricanes had themselves a fantastic regular season, winning the division to go into the playoffs as one of the top seeds. While they did make it out of the first round, they never really challenged the Lightning in Round 2. They might be just a move or two away from making a serious run.
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
2021 NHL Betting Odds, Recent NHL History, NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Lines & News
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season We haven’t yet seen this season’s champions skate around the ice with the Stanley Cup, although it does look as though the Tampa Bay Lightning will be doing it for the second straight season, but we are ready to start looking ahead to next season. There are several things to talk about when it comes to the upcoming season, all Read More
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview And then there were two. After three exciting rounds of hockey, we are down to the last two teams standing in the Stanley Cup Final. One of them is not surprising at all, while the other is a team that most people didn’t see coming. This is familiar territory for the Tampa Bay Lightning, who come into the Final as Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis We are at the Conference Final stages of the NHL, or simply the semi-finals, if you prefer given that the divisional alignments were different than usual this season. Regardless of what you call it, both series are hanging in the balance at the moment, as both are tied at 2-2 and heading into Game 5. In short, both series are Read More
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis The New York Islanders were big underdogs in Game 1 of their Stanley Cup playoffs semifinal series against the Tampa Bay Lightning, but the Isles pulled off the 2-1 upset. Oddsmakers have the Lightning as heavy home favorites on the NHL odds again for Game 2 on Tuesday. How to Bet Islanders at Lightning NHL Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL Betting The Stanley Cup playoffs have been as entertaining as they always are, with great action and a ton of surprises being delivered through the opening two rounds. The divisional part of the playoffs is now over, and we are into the final four, with the winners of these series moving on to go head-to-head in the Stanley Cup Final. This Read More
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series Update The opening two rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs are in the books, and we are now down to the final four teams. What may come as a surprise to many is that just one top seed made it into the semi-finals, but perhaps it is not all that surprising given the regional division setup that we saw through the Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL Betting The Stanley Cup playoffs are now in the second round, with a couple of teams already looking like they might be in the final four sooner rather than later. It is always fun to watch the odds shift, which they do regularly during the postseason. You can see those odds change dramatically overnight when a team delivers a big win Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs Round 2 Betting Predictions Update The 2021 NHL playoffs are in the second round of action, with 4 different series in various stages of completion. The playoff setup is a little different than what we are used to, but from what we have seen to this point, it is certainly no less exciting. We have some definite favorites emerging, but we also know from past Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 1st Edition – NHL Betting The race for the Stanley Cup is now well under way, with the opening round series now all in the books. There were a couple of surprises to be found in Round 1, but perhaps none bigger than what we just saw in the North Division section of the playoffs. Many people had the Toronto Maple Leafs in as the Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions Update
- NHL 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2nd Round Matches
- Top 2021 NHL Under the Total Teams To Bet On
- Top 2021 NHL Over the Total Teams To Bet On
- NHL 2021 Regular Season Betting Analysis – Most Disappointing Teams
- Updated NHL 2021 Playoffs Picture Betting Preview
- Top 2021 NHL Games to Bet On From May 4th to May 8rh
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update May 3rd Edition – NHL Betting
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Apr. 28th Edition – NHL Betting
2021 NHL Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NHL Odds, Hockey Spread & Total Lines
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.