Carolina Hurricanes Odds | 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Line
Carolina Hurricanes Odds | 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Line
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
carolina hurricanes Schedule
carolina hurricanes Standings
carolina hurricanes Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Carolina Hurricanes Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Carolina Hurricanes Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Carolina Hurricanes (1997–present) |
Hartford Whalers (1979–1997 (NHL))
New England Whalers (1972–1979 (WHA))
|Stanley Cups||1 (2005–06)|
|Conference Titles||2 (2001–02, 2005–06)|
NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division
The longest active rivalry in the new Central Division belongs to Tampa Bay and Florida, who will be division rivals for the 27th straight season. A pair of ‘Original Six’ rivals, Chicago and Detroit will play in the same division for the 47th time and first time since ending a run of 31 consecutive seasons in 2012-13. The two franchise, which both entered the NHL in 1926-27, will face off against six franchises that either joined the NHL or began play in their current city in the 19902 or later.
The defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning played their inaugural season (1992-93) in the Norris Division, which featured the Blackhawks, Red Wings and North Stars at the time. Columbus returns to the Central Division, where it competed for each of its first 12 seasons
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Florida were in the Southeast Division together for 14 seasons (1998-99-201213). Before relocating to Raleigh, the Hartford Whalers played their first two NHL seasons in the Norris Division with Detroit (1979-80-1980-81).
Last but not least, Tampa Bay and Dallas will become the first two teams in 40 years to compete in the same division in the season after meeting in the Stanley Cup Final. The last time that happened was way back in 1980-81 when the Islanders and Flyers competed in the old Patrick Division.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to my Central Division NHL betting predictions.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Additions: Marian Gaborik (LTIR) and Anders Nilsson (LTIR)
- Subtractions: Kevin Shattenkirk, Cedric Paquette and Braydon Coburn
Tampa Bay will be without superstar forward Nikita Kucherov for the entire 2021 regular season as he recovers from hip surgery after recording a team-high 33 goals and 85 points, but the Lightning have a ton of elite talent with Steven Stamkos back from his own lengthy injury last season and both, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman being elite offensive performers. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy went a stupendous 18-7 with a jaw-dropping 1.90 goals against average and one shutout. Maybe it’s me, but I’m not sensing a Stanley Cup letdown this season!
- Additions: Mark Pysyk
- Subtractions: Mattias Janmark and Corey Perry
The Stars went 37-24-8 to finish third in the Central Division behind St. Louis and Colorado. Dallas finished an uninspiring 26th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar second in goals allowed (2.5 gpg) and caught fire in the playoffs to win the Western Conference crown before falling to Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup finals. Tyler Seguin (hip labrum) and Ben Bishop (right knee surgery) will miss the beginning of the season, but I’m expecting Jamie Benn, Alex Radulov and Anton Khudobin, first and foremost, to keep the Stars afloat until Seguin and Bishop are back on the ice. Dallas will challenge for the Central Division title, even if i have them coming up a bit short.
- Additions: Luke Kunin, Mark Borowiecki, Nick Cousins, Matt Benning and Brad Richardson
- Subtractions: Craig Smith, Kyle Turris, Nick Bonino, Austin Watson
Nashville went 35-26-8 last season to finish fifth in the Central Division while ranking a modest 16th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and 21st in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). Winger Filip Forsberg was the only player to record at least 20 goals, even though defenseman Roman Josi is elite and finished with a team-high 65 points.
If centers Matt Duchene and Ryan Johansen improve on their uninspiring 30-plus point seasons, I like Nashville to challenge for a playoff berth. The Predators have won one playoff series since they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2017, but I’ve got Nashville back in the playoffs in 2021!
- Additions: Anthony Duclair, Radko Gudas, Patric Hornqvist, Markus Nutivaara
- Subtractions: Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov
Florida went 36-26-8 to finish fourth in the Atlantic Division last season while ranking a pitiful 28th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg), but an encouraging sixth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The losses of Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov will definitely hurt and the Panthers need goalie Sergei Bobrovsky to be better in met after finishing with a mediocre 23-22 record with a 3.23 GAA. Still, I like Florida to get past a pair of teams they look virtually identical to in Columbus and Carolina.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Additions: Max Domi, Mikko Koivu
- Subtractions: Markus Nutivaara
Columbus went 33-22-15 last season to finish fifth in the Metropolitan division while ranking 27th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar fourth in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). I love the Blue Jackets’ addition of Mikko Koivu and Max Domi, but I’m not real fond of Columbus‘ goaltending situation and I believe a lack of experience in goal could keep the Canes from reaching the playoffs for a fifth straight season.
- Additions: Jesper Fast
- Subtractions: Justin Williams
Carolina went 38-25-5 to finish fourth in the Metropolitan Division last season while ranking 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and an identical 11th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). The Hurricanes only had one player finish with over 25 goals as right-winger Sebastian Aho racked up 38 goals and 28 assists. Carolina didn’t make any moves in the offseason besides their addition of Jesper Fast and that fact will be Carolina’s undoing in 2021.
- Additions: Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
- Subtractions: Corey Crawford, Brandon Saad
Chicago went 32-30-8 last season to finish last in the Central Division while ranking 18th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 16th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). The Blackhawks are rebuilding, but they still have some talent starting with Patrick Kane (33 goals) and Dominik Kubalik (30 goals), but former superstar Jonathan Toews is clearly on the downside of his stellar career and the Blackhawks just don’t have many proven goal scorers after that trio, although winger Brandon Saad did top the 20-goal mark. Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking things could get ugly in the Windy City in 2021!
Detroit Red Wings
- Additions: Thomas Greiss, Jon Merrill, Marc Staal, Troy Stecher, Bobby Ryan, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Subtractions: Jimmy Howard, Trevor Daley, Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Brendan Perlini
Detroit went a pitiful 17-49-5 to finish last in the Atlantic Division with the worst record in all of hockey. The rebuilding Red Wings finished a dismal 31st in scoring (2.0 gpg) and goals allowed (3.7 gpg) and moved on from veteran net-minder Corey Crawford. Center Dylan Larkin and winger Tyler Bertuzzi were the only players to record at least 40 points last season and Detroit looks like a franchise that is going to be rebuilding for a few years at the very least!
NHL Betting News
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series Update
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL Betting
Carolina Hurricanes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Carolina Hurricanes Game Odds, Hurricanes Live Odds, This Weeks Carolina Hurricanes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Carolina team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hurricanes Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Carolina NHL News & other info on the Carolina Hurricanes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Carolina Hurricanes Today!
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- Capitals Vs Hurricanes if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started TodayThe NHL playoffs are arguably the toughest to predict, simply because the level of parity in the league is higher than most. While there are always two or three teams who pull away from the pack in the regular season, those teams often have a tough time carrying that over into the playoffs. It is not always the most skillful Read More
- NHL Projected Playoff Matchup Odds: Capitals vs HurricanesIf the NHL season does resume, many believe that it’s only going to be for the playoffs. If that’s the case, the Washington Capitals would be the Metropolitan Division champions yet again and would face the Wild-Card Carolina Hurricanes in Round 1. Here’s an overview. Let’s see how the NHL odds could be for the Capitals vs Hurricanes. NHL projected Read More
- NHL projected playoff matchup Odds: Capitals vs HurricanesIf the NHL season does resume, many believe that it’s only going to be for the playoffs. If that’s the case, the Washington Capitals would be the Metropolitan Division champions yet again and would face the Wild-Card Carolina Hurricanes in Round 1. Here’s an overview. Let’s see how the NHL odds could be for the Capitals vs Hurricanes. NHL projected Read More
- Hurricanes vs Devils 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Carolina Hurricanes will be looking to extend their winning ways while taking another step toward reaching the playoffs when they hit the road to take on a New Jersey Devils team that will be looking to play the role of spoiler when they square off on Thursday night. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value Read More
- Hurricanes vs Flyers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Philadelphia Flyers will look to remain red-hot when they host the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night. With Philly playing its best hockey of the season and Carolina desperately looking to reach the playoffs, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NHL Odds for the Hurricanes vs Flyers. Hurricanes vs Flyers 2020 NHL Game Preview Read More
- Avalanche vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe season series between Colorado and Carolina concludes in the NHL on Friday night with the Hurricanes looking for the season sweep, and they need the victory more as they are currently outside of the Eastern Conference playoff field. The game opened as a pick’em on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Read More
- Stars vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsEvery season in the NHL, we see some fantastic Wild card battles start to gear up as we head into the final few weeks of the season. That is where we are right now, with both the Eastern and Western Conferences about as tight as it gets coming down the home stretch. Teams used the trade deadline to add some Read More
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week 22There could be a shifting of some odds to win the Stanley Cup and both conferences at Mybookie on Tuesday because the NHL’s trade deadline was Monday afternoon, although the consensus is that player movement on deadline day could be slower and less consequential than in years past. We shall see. Here’s a look at two intriguing matchups early this Read More
- Hurricanes vs Predators 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Hurricanes vs Stars 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Hurricanes vs Coyotes 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Hurricanes vs Blues 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Jets vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Week 16 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ducks vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Coyotes vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Flyers vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Capitals vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Hurricanes vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Hurricanes vs Canucks 2019 NHL Week 11 Lines & Game Analysis
- Islanders vs Hurricanes NHL Spread, Game Info & Prediction
- Bruins vs Hurricanes 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Pick
- Bruins vs Hurricanes 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 3 Analysis
- Hurricanes vs Bruins Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 2 Lines, Prediction & Pick
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Finals Betting Preview
- Updated 2019 Stanley Cup Odds, Conference Finals Preview & Predictions
- Hurricanes vs Bruins Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 1 Odds, Preview, and Pick
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.