Chicago Blackhawks Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
Chicago Blackhawks Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago blackhawks Schedule
chicago blackhawks Standings
chicago blackhawks Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Chicago Blackhawks Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Chicago Blackhawks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Chicago Blackhawks (1986–present) |
Chicago Black Hawks (1926–1986)
|Stanley Cups||6 (1933–34, 1937–38, 1960–61, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2014–15)|
|Conference Titles||4 (1991–92, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2014–15)|
NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division
The longest active rivalry in the new Central Division belongs to Tampa Bay and Florida, who will be division rivals for the 27th straight season. A pair of ‘Original Six’ rivals, Chicago and Detroit will play in the same division for the 47th time and first time since ending a run of 31 consecutive seasons in 2012-13. The two franchise, which both entered the NHL in 1926-27, will face off against six franchises that either joined the NHL or began play in their current city in the 19902 or later.
The defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning played their inaugural season (1992-93) in the Norris Division, which featured the Blackhawks, Red Wings and North Stars at the time. Columbus returns to the Central Division, where it competed for each of its first 12 seasons
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Florida were in the Southeast Division together for 14 seasons (1998-99-201213). Before relocating to Raleigh, the Hartford Whalers played their first two NHL seasons in the Norris Division with Detroit (1979-80-1980-81).
Last but not least, Tampa Bay and Dallas will become the first two teams in 40 years to compete in the same division in the season after meeting in the Stanley Cup Final. The last time that happened was way back in 1980-81 when the Islanders and Flyers competed in the old Patrick Division.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to my Central Division NHL betting predictions.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Additions: Marian Gaborik (LTIR) and Anders Nilsson (LTIR)
- Subtractions: Kevin Shattenkirk, Cedric Paquette and Braydon Coburn
Tampa Bay will be without superstar forward Nikita Kucherov for the entire 2021 regular season as he recovers from hip surgery after recording a team-high 33 goals and 85 points, but the Lightning have a ton of elite talent with Steven Stamkos back from his own lengthy injury last season and both, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman being elite offensive performers. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy went a stupendous 18-7 with a jaw-dropping 1.90 goals against average and one shutout. Maybe it’s me, but I’m not sensing a Stanley Cup letdown this season!
- Additions: Mark Pysyk
- Subtractions: Mattias Janmark and Corey Perry
The Stars went 37-24-8 to finish third in the Central Division behind St. Louis and Colorado. Dallas finished an uninspiring 26th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar second in goals allowed (2.5 gpg) and caught fire in the playoffs to win the Western Conference crown before falling to Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup finals. Tyler Seguin (hip labrum) and Ben Bishop (right knee surgery) will miss the beginning of the season, but I’m expecting Jamie Benn, Alex Radulov and Anton Khudobin, first and foremost, to keep the Stars afloat until Seguin and Bishop are back on the ice. Dallas will challenge for the Central Division title, even if i have them coming up a bit short.
- Additions: Luke Kunin, Mark Borowiecki, Nick Cousins, Matt Benning and Brad Richardson
- Subtractions: Craig Smith, Kyle Turris, Nick Bonino, Austin Watson
Nashville went 35-26-8 last season to finish fifth in the Central Division while ranking a modest 16th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and 21st in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). Winger Filip Forsberg was the only player to record at least 20 goals, even though defenseman Roman Josi is elite and finished with a team-high 65 points.
If centers Matt Duchene and Ryan Johansen improve on their uninspiring 30-plus point seasons, I like Nashville to challenge for a playoff berth. The Predators have won one playoff series since they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2017, but I’ve got Nashville back in the playoffs in 2021!
- Additions: Anthony Duclair, Radko Gudas, Patric Hornqvist, Markus Nutivaara
- Subtractions: Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov
Florida went 36-26-8 to finish fourth in the Atlantic Division last season while ranking a pitiful 28th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg), but an encouraging sixth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The losses of Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov will definitely hurt and the Panthers need goalie Sergei Bobrovsky to be better in met after finishing with a mediocre 23-22 record with a 3.23 GAA. Still, I like Florida to get past a pair of teams they look virtually identical to in Columbus and Carolina.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Additions: Max Domi, Mikko Koivu
- Subtractions: Markus Nutivaara
Columbus went 33-22-15 last season to finish fifth in the Metropolitan division while ranking 27th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar fourth in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). I love the Blue Jackets’ addition of Mikko Koivu and Max Domi, but I’m not real fond of Columbus‘ goaltending situation and I believe a lack of experience in goal could keep the Canes from reaching the playoffs for a fifth straight season.
- Additions: Jesper Fast
- Subtractions: Justin Williams
Carolina went 38-25-5 to finish fourth in the Metropolitan Division last season while ranking 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and an identical 11th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). The Hurricanes only had one player finish with over 25 goals as right-winger Sebastian Aho racked up 38 goals and 28 assists. Carolina didn’t make any moves in the offseason besides their addition of Jesper Fast and that fact will be Carolina’s undoing in 2021.
- Additions: Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
- Subtractions: Corey Crawford, Brandon Saad
Chicago went 32-30-8 last season to finish last in the Central Division while ranking 18th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 16th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). The Blackhawks are rebuilding, but they still have some talent starting with Patrick Kane (33 goals) and Dominik Kubalik (30 goals), but former superstar Jonathan Toews is clearly on the downside of his stellar career and the Blackhawks just don’t have many proven goal scorers after that trio, although winger Brandon Saad did top the 20-goal mark. Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking things could get ugly in the Windy City in 2021!
Detroit Red Wings
- Additions: Thomas Greiss, Jon Merrill, Marc Staal, Troy Stecher, Bobby Ryan, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Subtractions: Jimmy Howard, Trevor Daley, Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Brendan Perlini
Detroit went a pitiful 17-49-5 to finish last in the Atlantic Division with the worst record in all of hockey. The rebuilding Red Wings finished a dismal 31st in scoring (2.0 gpg) and goals allowed (3.7 gpg) and moved on from veteran net-minder Corey Crawford. Center Dylan Larkin and winger Tyler Bertuzzi were the only players to record at least 40 points last season and Detroit looks like a franchise that is going to be rebuilding for a few years at the very least!
NHL Betting News
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series Update
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL Betting
Chicago Blackhawks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago Blackhawks Game Odds, Blackhawks Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago Blackhawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Chicago team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blackhawks Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Chicago NHL News & other info on the Chicago Blackhawks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago Blackhawks Today!
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 1st MatchesWith the 2020 NHL season getting back underway with its restart season on Saturday, it’s time to find out which teams are in action and which matchups look like they are offering the best betting value against their NHL odds. To that end, I’ve got three of Saturday’s five matchups squarely in the betting bullseye. NHL Odds & Picks – Read More
- NHL Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – July 28th EditionOn August 1, the National Hockey League gets back onto the ice. Although the Boston Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning, Colorado Avalanche, and Vegas Golden Knights continue to show favoritism, a few middle of the road teams have witnessed massive hits to their odds in the past couple of weeks. Check an update of why those teams are getting love as Read More
- Bruins vs Blackhawks 2020 NHL Odds, Preview and PickThe Boston Bruins head to Chicago to battle the Blackhawks on Wednesday. The West versus the East matchup provides a test for the Blackhawks. Can Chicago hang with one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference? Or, will the Bruins prove they can swat away mediocre squads like the Blackhawks? Keep reading for NHL odds, a preview and a Read More
- Panthers vs Blackhawks 2020 NHL Spread & Expert AnalysisWe are at the stage in the NHL season where every team needs to take a serious look at their current status to see what needs to be done in the second half of the season. For the teams that are currently occupying a playoff spot or sitting just outside, the time to go shopping is near, as the trade Read More
- Blackhawks vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & PickThe Chicago Blackhawks head to Montreal on Wednesday night to take on the Canadiens. The Blackhawks hope to make it 2 in a row. They beat Anaheim on Jan. 11. Will Chicago get it done as the road dog? Or, will the Canadiens step it up for the win? Check out the NHL odds, analysis and a free pick for Read More
- Stars vs Blackhawks NHL Odds, Preview & PickWhile all the playoff spots in the Western Conference have already been filled, we still need to figure out who will be playing who in the opening round of the postseason. The toughest road through the playoffs is almost certainly the one that the Wild Card teams are going to have to follow. This is particularly true for the #8 Read More
- Blackhawks vs Blues NHL Lines, Game Preview & AnalysisThe struggling Chicago Blackhawks might not have anything left to play for seeing as how they’ve been eliminated from the playoffs, but they’ll be playing for pride when they host the red-hot St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night in a contest that looks like a major mismatch just waiting to happen. Now, let’s find out if Chicago can get the Read More
- Blackhawks vs Sharks NHL Week 26 Odds, Preview, and PickThe Chicago Blackhawks head to San Jose to battle the Sharks knowing that the only way to salvage their season is to upset the apple cart for other teams. The Blackhawks won’t make the playoffs. But, a victory as a huge NHL betting odds dog on Thursday in San Jose would definitely give their fans something to think about. Can Read More
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Blackhawks vs Rangers NHL Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Predators vs Blackhawks NHL Odds & Expert Pick
- Chicago vs Colorado NHL Lines, Pick & Game Preview
- Chicago vs Anaheim NHL Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ducks and Blackhawks Are Close in NHL Betting Lines for Thursday
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 22nd Edition
- NHL Spread & Game Preview: Winnipeg Jets vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Minnesota at Chicago NHL Odds & Expert Preview for Wednesday
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 8th Edition
- Top NHL Picks & Predictions of the Week – December 4th Edition
- NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 30th Edition
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – October 23rd Edition
- Best NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 16th
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – Monday, October 9th
- 2018 Stanley Cup Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- Top NHL Betting Games & Previews for Opening Week
- NHL Free Picks For The Chicago At Nashville Match
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.