Colorado Avalanche Odds | 2020 NHL Betting Lines
colorado avalanche Schedule
colorado avalanche Standings
colorado avalanche Injuries
Most recent posts
2020 Colorado Avalanche Headlines, Best Lines
2020 Colorado Avalanche Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Colorado Avalanche (1995–present) |
Quebec Nordiques (1972–1979 (WHA), 1979–1995 (NHL))
|Stanley Cups||2 (1995–96, 2000–01)|
|Conference Titles||2 (1995–96, 2000–01)|
NHL Odds & Picks – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
With just two days of scrimmage season action remaining before the beginning of the NHL restart campaign, it’s time to find out which teams are in action tonight and which ones are offering the best value in their respective matchups. With a half-dozen contests on tap for tonight, let’s get down to business so you can wager on their NHL odds.
NHL Odds & Picks for July 29th Matches
Tampa Bay vs. Florida
The Lightning (43-21-6) are prohibitive favorites to win it all and for good reason. Tampa Bay leads the league in scoring (3.5 gpg) while ranking eighth in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). Florida (35-26-8) has an elite offense that ranks sixth in scoring, but the Panthers are awful defensively in allowing 3.2 goals per contest (29th). Tampa Bay has won nine of the last 10 meetings including a 6-1 thrashing the last time they met.
- Pick: Tampa Bay 4 Florida 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 12:00 PM ET
- Tampa Bay Vs Florida Live: NHL Network, NHL.TV, FS-F, SUN
- Money Lines: Tampa Bay -165 / Florida +140
Colorado vs. Minnesota
Colorado (42-20-8) is ranked a stellar sixth in scoring (3.4 gpg) and an equally impressive sixth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg) while Minnesota (35-27-7) is ranked a decent 12th in scoring (3.2 gpg), but a mediocre 24th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). While these two rivals split four regular season meetings, Colorado is the third overall pick to win it all (+700) – and the better team at both ends of the ice in this affair.
- Pick: Colorado 3 Minnesota 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 2:30 PM ET
- Colorado Vs Minnesota Live: NHL Network, NHL.TV, FS-N, FS-WI, ALT
- Money Lines: Colorado -135 / Minnesota +115
Carolina vs. Washington
Carolina (38-25-5) is ranked an identical 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and goals allowed (2.8 gpg), but Alexander Ovechkin and the Caps (41-20-8) are ranked a stupendous second in scoring (3.4). While Washington is a +1200 pick to win the Stanley Cup and Carolina is more of a longshot pick at +4500, these two have split four regular season meetings and the Hurricane have won six of the last 10 meetings overall. I smell an upset brewing.
- Pick: Carolina 4 Washington 3
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 4:00 PM ET
- Carolina Vs Washington Live: NBCSN, NHL.TV, SN1, NBCSWA, FS-CR
- Money Lines: Carolina +105 / Washington -125
St. Louis vs. Chicago
The defending champion Blues (42-19-10) have recorded 10 more wins than Chicago (32-30-8) this season while winning each of the last four meetings in this rivalry and outscoring the Blackhawks 16-8 along the way. The Blues are the fourth overall favorite to win the Stanley Cup at +1000 while Chicago is a true longshot selection at +2500.
- Pick: St. Louis 4 Chicago 3
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 6:30 PM ET
- St. Louis Vs Chicago Live: NBCSN (JIP), NHL Network, NHL.TV, NBCSCH+, FS-MW+
- Money Lines: St. Louis -160 / Chicago +135
NY Islanders vs. NY Rangers
The Islanders (35-23-10) rank ninth in goals allowed (2.8 gpg), but the Rangers (37-28-5) rank an even more impressive fifth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The Rangers have taken three of four regular season meetings in this cross-town rivalry and are a +3300 pick to win it all while the Isles sit at +5000. I like the Rangers to not only get it done in this one, but to be one of the more dangerous contenders in the NHL restart campaign out east.
- Pick: Rangers 4 Islander 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 8:00 PM ET
- NY Islanders Vs NY Rangers Live: NBCSN, SN1, TVAS, MSG, MSG+
- Money Lines: NY Islanders -110 / NY Rangers -110
Vancouver vs. Winnipeg
Only one victory separates Vancouver (36-27-6) from Winnipeg (37-28-6), but these two rivals get it done in different ways as the Canucks rank eighth in scoring (3.2 gpg) and the Jets rank 10th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). Believe it or not though, Winnipeg has absolutely dominated this rivalry by winning 10 straight clashes dating back to 2016. The Jets won both regular season meetings by the combined score of 8-1 and I expect them to get it done again.
Colorado Avalanche Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Avalanche Game Odds, Avalanche Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Avalanche team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Colorado team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Avalanche Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Colorado NHL News & other info on the Colorado Avalanche. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Avalanche Today!
- Sabres vs Avalanche 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week 22
- Islanders vs Avalanche NHL Spread, Analysis and Picks
- Lightning vs Avalanche Game Preview & Betting Odds Week 21
- Capitals vs Avalanche 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Stars vs Avalanche 2020 NHL Week 15 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Penguins vs Avalanche 2020 NHL Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Blues vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Hurricanes vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Devils vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Spead, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Flyers vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Flyers vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Betting Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Rangers, Stars, Avalanche and Predators Have Major Changes
- Avalanche vs Sharks Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 7 Preview
- Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 6 Prediction
- Avalanche vs Sharks Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 4 Prediction
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Playoffs Spread & Game 3 Pick
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2020 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.