Columbus Blue Jackets Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
Columbus Blue Jackets Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
columbus blue jackets Schedule
columbus blue jackets Standings
columbus blue jackets Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Columbus Blue Jackets Headlines, Best Lines
2020 Columbus Blue Jackets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Columbus Blue Jackets (2000–present)|
NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division
The longest active rivalry in the new Central Division belongs to Tampa Bay and Florida, who will be division rivals for the 27th straight season. A pair of ‘Original Six’ rivals, Chicago and Detroit will play in the same division for the 47th time and first time since ending a run of 31 consecutive seasons in 2012-13. The two franchise, which both entered the NHL in 1926-27, will face off against six franchises that either joined the NHL or began play in their current city in the 19902 or later.
The defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning played their inaugural season (1992-93) in the Norris Division, which featured the Blackhawks, Red Wings and North Stars at the time. Columbus returns to the Central Division, where it competed for each of its first 12 seasons
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Florida were in the Southeast Division together for 14 seasons (1998-99-201213). Before relocating to Raleigh, the Hartford Whalers played their first two NHL seasons in the Norris Division with Detroit (1979-80-1980-81).
Last but not least, Tampa Bay and Dallas will become the first two teams in 40 years to compete in the same division in the season after meeting in the Stanley Cup Final. The last time that happened was way back in 1980-81 when the Islanders and Flyers competed in the old Patrick Division.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to my Central Division NHL betting predictions.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Additions: Marian Gaborik (LTIR) and Anders Nilsson (LTIR)
- Subtractions: Kevin Shattenkirk, Cedric Paquette and Braydon Coburn
Tampa Bay will be without superstar forward Nikita Kucherov for the entire 2021 regular season as he recovers from hip surgery after recording a team-high 33 goals and 85 points, but the Lightning have a ton of elite talent with Steven Stamkos back from his own lengthy injury last season and both, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman being elite offensive performers. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy went a stupendous 18-7 with a jaw-dropping 1.90 goals against average and one shutout. Maybe it’s me, but I’m not sensing a Stanley Cup letdown this season!
- Additions: Mark Pysyk
- Subtractions: Mattias Janmark and Corey Perry
The Stars went 37-24-8 to finish third in the Central Division behind St. Louis and Colorado. Dallas finished an uninspiring 26th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar second in goals allowed (2.5 gpg) and caught fire in the playoffs to win the Western Conference crown before falling to Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup finals. Tyler Seguin (hip labrum) and Ben Bishop (right knee surgery) will miss the beginning of the season, but I’m expecting Jamie Benn, Alex Radulov and Anton Khudobin, first and foremost, to keep the Stars afloat until Seguin and Bishop are back on the ice. Dallas will challenge for the Central Division title, even if i have them coming up a bit short.
- Additions: Luke Kunin, Mark Borowiecki, Nick Cousins, Matt Benning and Brad Richardson
- Subtractions: Craig Smith, Kyle Turris, Nick Bonino, Austin Watson
Nashville went 35-26-8 last season to finish fifth in the Central Division while ranking a modest 16th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and 21st in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). Winger Filip Forsberg was the only player to record at least 20 goals, even though defenseman Roman Josi is elite and finished with a team-high 65 points.
If centers Matt Duchene and Ryan Johansen improve on their uninspiring 30-plus point seasons, I like Nashville to challenge for a playoff berth. The Predators have won one playoff series since they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2017, but I’ve got Nashville back in the playoffs in 2021!
- Additions: Anthony Duclair, Radko Gudas, Patric Hornqvist, Markus Nutivaara
- Subtractions: Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov
Florida went 36-26-8 to finish fourth in the Atlantic Division last season while ranking a pitiful 28th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg), but an encouraging sixth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The losses of Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov will definitely hurt and the Panthers need goalie Sergei Bobrovsky to be better in met after finishing with a mediocre 23-22 record with a 3.23 GAA. Still, I like Florida to get past a pair of teams they look virtually identical to in Columbus and Carolina.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Additions: Max Domi, Mikko Koivu
- Subtractions: Markus Nutivaara
Columbus went 33-22-15 last season to finish fifth in the Metropolitan division while ranking 27th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar fourth in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). I love the Blue Jackets’ addition of Mikko Koivu and Max Domi, but I’m not real fond of Columbus‘ goaltending situation and I believe a lack of experience in goal could keep the Canes from reaching the playoffs for a fifth straight season.
- Additions: Jesper Fast
- Subtractions: Justin Williams
Carolina went 38-25-5 to finish fourth in the Metropolitan Division last season while ranking 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and an identical 11th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). The Hurricanes only had one player finish with over 25 goals as right-winger Sebastian Aho racked up 38 goals and 28 assists. Carolina didn’t make any moves in the offseason besides their addition of Jesper Fast and that fact will be Carolina’s undoing in 2021.
- Additions: Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
- Subtractions: Corey Crawford, Brandon Saad
Chicago went 32-30-8 last season to finish last in the Central Division while ranking 18th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 16th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). The Blackhawks are rebuilding, but they still have some talent starting with Patrick Kane (33 goals) and Dominik Kubalik (30 goals), but former superstar Jonathan Toews is clearly on the downside of his stellar career and the Blackhawks just don’t have many proven goal scorers after that trio, although winger Brandon Saad did top the 20-goal mark. Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking things could get ugly in the Windy City in 2021!
Detroit Red Wings
- Additions: Thomas Greiss, Jon Merrill, Marc Staal, Troy Stecher, Bobby Ryan, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Subtractions: Jimmy Howard, Trevor Daley, Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Brendan Perlini
Detroit went a pitiful 17-49-5 to finish last in the Atlantic Division with the worst record in all of hockey. The rebuilding Red Wings finished a dismal 31st in scoring (2.0 gpg) and goals allowed (3.7 gpg) and moved on from veteran net-minder Corey Crawford. Center Dylan Larkin and winger Tyler Bertuzzi were the only players to record at least 40 points last season and Detroit looks like a franchise that is going to be rebuilding for a few years at the very least!
NHL Betting News
Columbus Blue Jackets Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Columbus Blue Jackets Game Odds, Blue Jackets Live Odds, This Weeks Columbus Blue Jackets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Columbus team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blue Jackets Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Columbus NHL News & other info on the Columbus Blue Jackets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Columbus Blue Jackets Today!
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 6th MatchesOkay MyBookie ice hockey betting faithful, with five big matchups going down on Thursday night, it’s time to find out where the best betting value lies in tonight’s slate of NHL action. To that end, I’ve got a trio of matchups in the bullseye and all three are offering plenty of value for their own specific reasons. Now, let’s get Read More
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, PreviewsWith the final night of NHL scrimmage action going down on Thursday night – and the restart campaign kicking off in two days on Saturday, August 1, it’s time to take a look at the three final games of the league’s COVID-19-fueled ‘second’ preseason. With three of the top nine Stanley Cup favorites in action (Boston, Vegas, Dallas) let’s find Read More
- NHL Projected Playoff Matchup: Bruins vs Blue JacketsThe NHL season is currently suspended due to the coronavirus, with many believing that the regular season is not going to be finished this year but that the league will skip right to the playoffs – even if all games are played with no fans in attendance. Here’s a look at a first-round matchup of Eastern Conference No. 1 Boston Read More
- Columbus Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Season AnalysisWe probably still have some time before the NHL needs to make a decision on what to do about the remainder of the regular season and the playoffs. Reports would suggest that the players seem to be split, with some believing that the full season needs to be played, while other think it would be wise to jump right into Read More
- Penguins vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsAs the NHL season progresses, it becomes clear that some divisions are going to be better than others. You might think that a team playing in a lesser division would have a better shot at making the playoffs, but that isn’t always the case. As it may turn out that 4th in that division simply isn’t good enough. In the Read More
- 2020 Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Preview, and PickThe Columbus Blue Jackets travel to Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday to take on the Flames. Columbus hopes to get a big win as a huge underdog. But the Calgary Flames believe they can do enough in the final month for a playoff berth. Will Calgary protect their home ice? Or, will the Blue Jackets squelch the Flames? See below for Read More
- Wild vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Minnesota Wild recently fired their head coach in a last-ditch attempt to make the playoffs, and the Wild make their lone visit of the season to Ohio on Friday night to face the Columbus Blue Jackets, who also are battling for a playoff spot. Columbus is favored on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL odds will Read More
- Senators vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsWith the end of the NHL regular season now in sight, we have a very good idea about which teams might be ready to make a serious playoff run. There is still plenty of time for fortunes to change, though, with the potential for change coming today at the trade deadline. A few teams have already made some moves that Read More
- Blue Jackets vs Flyers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Rangers vs Blue Jackets NHL Spread, Analysis and Predictions
- Red Wings vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Jets vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Ducks vs Blue Jackets 2019 NHL Lines & Game Preview
- Bruins vs Blue Jackets 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 6
- Blue Jackets vs Bruins Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 5 Pick
- Bruins vs Blue Jackets 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 4
- Bruins vs Blue Jackets 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 3
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets 2019 Stanley Cup Odds & Game 4 Preview
- Blue Jackets vs Lightning 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 2 Preview
- Blue Jackets vs Lightning 2019 Stanley Cup Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- 2019 Stanley Cup First Round Odds & Game Analysis
- Blue Jackets vs Rangers NHL Odds & Game Analysis
- Bruins vs Blue Jackets NHL Odds, Predictions & Preview
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Blue Jackets NHL Spread & Pick
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2020 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.