Dallas Stars Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
dallas stars Schedule
dallas stars Standings
dallas stars Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Dallas Stars Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Dallas Stars Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Stars (1993–present) Minnesota North Stars (1967–1993)|
|Arena||American Airlines Center|
|Stanley Cups||1 (1998–99)|
|Conference Titles||2 (1998–99, 1999–00)|
Red Wings Vs Stars Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL Betting
The defending Western Conference champion Dallas Stars will look to record consecutive victories over the Detroit Red Wings when the two longtime rivals square off for the second time in three nights on Thursday. While Dallas looks to remain unbeaten, Detroit will look to extract some revenge. Let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this Detroit Red Wings Vs Dallas Stars affair so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
Detroit Red Wings Vs Dallas Stars NHL Betting Preview
Red Wings Suddenly Struggling!
After splitting their first four games of the season, the Red Wings are suddenly struggling. Detroit has dropped three straight despite putting up a great effort in Tuesday’s narrow 2-1 overtime road loss against Dallas. Vladislav Namestnikov scored his first goal of the season in the opening period but it wasn’t enough as Dallas got a second period goal from defenseman John Klingberg and the game-winner in OT from center Jason Dickinson. Detroit has been outscored 12-4 over its last three games. The Red Wings rank a lackluster 29th in scoring (2.0 gpg) and 23rd in goals allowed (3.3 gpg). Detroit has gone 0-2-1 on the road this season.
Stars Off To Unbeaten Start!
Dallas had a long wait to get its season underway because of a COVID-19 outbreak within the team, but the defending Western Conference champs have looked rock-solid through three games. The Stars obliterated Nashville 7-0 in its regular season and home opener on Friday before picking up a 3-2 win over the Predators two days later. The Stars had their hands full before getting past Detroit on Tuesday night as Klingberg dished out his fifth assist of the season and scored his first goal. Dallas has scored 12 goals while allowing three. Joe Pavelski has a team-high three goals and four assists. Denis Gurianov and Alexander Radulov have each added two goals.
Detroit (2-4-1) at Dallas (3-0-0)
- When: Thursday, Jan. 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- TV: FSD+
- NHL Odds: TBD
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Detroit will definitely be motivated to snap its modest skid and get some revenge for Tuesday night’s crushing loss, but Dallas is the better team and both ends of the ice. The Stars are playing at home and are probably still feeling a collective adrenaline rush with only three games under their belts. Dallas has won two straight and three of the last four meetings while limiting Detroit to one goal in each victory. The Stars have too much firepower in Pavelski, Gurianov and Radulov, which, now that I say it, sounds like some kind of bad ass Eastern European law firm. Dallas wins and gets it done by two goals!
Pick: Dallas 3 Detroit 1
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Dallas Stars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Dallas Stars Game Odds, Stars Live Odds, This Weeks Dallas Stars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Stars Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Dallas NHL News & other info on the Dallas Stars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Dallas Stars Today!
- Red Wings Vs Stars Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingThe defending Western Conference champion Dallas Stars will look to record consecutive victories over the Detroit Red Wings when the two longtime rivals square off for the second time in three nights on Thursday. While Dallas looks to remain unbeaten, Detroit will look to extract some revenge. Let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this Detroit Red Read More
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- 2020 Stanley Cup Finals Recap – NHL BettingAfter a coronavirus pandemic pause, the NHL restarted their 2019-2020 season in August. This past Monday night, on Sep. 28, the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Dallas Stars to win the Stanley Cup. Check out how the Lightning took the Cup, who won the top NHL awards, and the most important moment of what will go down as one of Read More
- NHL 2020 Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 Expert AnalysisOkay MyBookie NHL betting faithful, with Game 6 of the 2020 NHL Finals going down on Monday night, it’s time to find out whether the Tampa Bay Lightning or Dallas Stars are offering the best value in what could be the final game of the 2019-20 NHL season. Tampa Bay will look to finish off the Stars in what has Read More
- NHL 2020 Stanley Cup Finals – Game 2 Expert AnalysisNow, down 1-0 against the underdog Dallas Stars, the prohibitive favored Tampa Bay Lightning will look to even the 2020 NHL Stanley Cup Finals when Game 2 gets underway on Monday night. With both cubs going all-out for the win, let’s find out which team is offering the best betting value against their Stanley Cup odds. Stanley Cup Finals Game Read More
- 2020 NHL Stanley Cup Finals Expert AnalysisWith the 2020 NHL Stanley Cup Finals now set, it’s time to find out whether the underdog Dallas Stars can pull off the series upset or whether the favored Tampa Bay Lightning will cash in for MYBookie hockey betting buffs everywhere. With both teams going all-out to claim the season-ending Stanley Cup championship, let’s find out where the best hockey Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 15th EditionThe National Hockey League is down to its final three contenders for the Stanley Cup. After the Tampa Bay Lightning battle the New York Islanders in Game 5 on Sep. 15, the Stanley Cup Finals could be set. Check out how the Western Conference Finals went down as well as info on the Islanders versus Lightning game on Sep. 15. Read More
- NHL Betting Predictions – Must Watch Conference GamesWith the NHL playoffs hotter than an August afternoon in South Texas and a pair of huge conference finals matchups on tap this coming week, it’s time to find out if both contests will end their respective series showdowns or whether we could get a couple of more games before the official start of the NHL Stanley Cup Championship. Let’s Read More
- Stanley Cup Odds Update: Favorite and is there a Long Shot?With the 2020 NHL playoffs now in the conference finals and four teams remaining in the chase to capture this season’s Stanley Cup championship trophy, it’s time to find out whether there is a ‘true’ favorite and which team fits the label of ‘best longshot’ still on the board. Let’s jump right into action so you can bet on their Read More
- NHL Betting Predictions – Stanley Cup Possible Matchups
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 1st Edition
- 2020 NHL Betting – Highlights of the Playoffs
- Updated 2020 Stanley Cup Odds – NHL Betting
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
- Avalanche Vs Stars if Playoffs Started Today
- Dallas Stars 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Panthers vs Stars 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Rangers vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- 2020 Stars vs Predators NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- 2020 Oilers vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Stars vs Bruins 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Stars vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week 22
- Blues at Stars 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Coyotes vs Stars NHL Spread, Preview and Predictions
- Stars vs Maple Leafs – NHL Spread, Preview and Picks Week 20
- Hurricanes vs Stars 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Dallas Stars Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.