Detroit Red Wings Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
Detroit Red Wings Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
detroit red wings Schedule
detroit red wings Standings
detroit red wings Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Detroit Red Wings Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Detroit Red Wings Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Detroit Red Wings (1932–present) |
Detroit Falcons (1930–1932)
tDetroit Cougars (1926–1930)
|Arena||Little Caesars Arena|
|Stanley Cups||11 (1935–36, 1936–37, 1942–43, 1949–50, 1951–52, 1953–54, 1954–55, 1996–97, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2007–08)|
|Conference Titles||6 (1994–95, 1996–97, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2007–08, 2008–09)|
Red Wings Vs Stars Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL Betting
The defending Western Conference champion Dallas Stars will look to record consecutive victories over the Detroit Red Wings when the two longtime rivals square off for the second time in three nights on Thursday. While Dallas looks to remain unbeaten, Detroit will look to extract some revenge. Let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this Detroit Red Wings Vs Dallas Stars affair so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
Detroit Red Wings Vs Dallas Stars NHL Betting Preview
Red Wings Suddenly Struggling!
After splitting their first four games of the season, the Red Wings are suddenly struggling. Detroit has dropped three straight despite putting up a great effort in Tuesday’s narrow 2-1 overtime road loss against Dallas. Vladislav Namestnikov scored his first goal of the season in the opening period but it wasn’t enough as Dallas got a second period goal from defenseman John Klingberg and the game-winner in OT from center Jason Dickinson. Detroit has been outscored 12-4 over its last three games. The Red Wings rank a lackluster 29th in scoring (2.0 gpg) and 23rd in goals allowed (3.3 gpg). Detroit has gone 0-2-1 on the road this season.
Stars Off To Unbeaten Start!
Dallas had a long wait to get its season underway because of a COVID-19 outbreak within the team, but the defending Western Conference champs have looked rock-solid through three games. The Stars obliterated Nashville 7-0 in its regular season and home opener on Friday before picking up a 3-2 win over the Predators two days later. The Stars had their hands full before getting past Detroit on Tuesday night as Klingberg dished out his fifth assist of the season and scored his first goal. Dallas has scored 12 goals while allowing three. Joe Pavelski has a team-high three goals and four assists. Denis Gurianov and Alexander Radulov have each added two goals.
Detroit (2-4-1) at Dallas (3-0-0)
- When: Thursday, Jan. 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- TV: FSD+
- NHL Odds: TBD
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Detroit will definitely be motivated to snap its modest skid and get some revenge for Tuesday night’s crushing loss, but Dallas is the better team and both ends of the ice. The Stars are playing at home and are probably still feeling a collective adrenaline rush with only three games under their belts. Dallas has won two straight and three of the last four meetings while limiting Detroit to one goal in each victory. The Stars have too much firepower in Pavelski, Gurianov and Radulov, which, now that I say it, sounds like some kind of bad ass Eastern European law firm. Dallas wins and gets it done by two goals!
Pick: Dallas 3 Detroit 1
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Detroit Red Wings Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Detroit Red Wings Game Odds, Red Wings Live Odds, This Weeks Detroit Red Wings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Detroit team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Red Wings Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Detroit NHL News & other info on the Detroit Red Wings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Detroit Red Wings Today!
- Red Wings Vs Stars Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingThe defending Western Conference champion Dallas Stars will look to record consecutive victories over the Detroit Red Wings when the two longtime rivals square off for the second time in three nights on Thursday. While Dallas looks to remain unbeaten, Detroit will look to extract some revenge. Let’s find out where the best betting value lies in this Detroit Red Read More
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- Red Wings vs Capitals 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Washington Capitals will be looking to get back on track when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that will be playing carefree hockey as they own the worst record in the NHL and have nothing left to play for at this late juncture of the regular season. With the Caps gearing up for the postseason and the Red Read More
- Avalanche vs Red Wings 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe red-hot Colorado Avalanche will look to extend their winning ways when they hit the road to take on a Detroit Red Wings team that has completely free-fallen in recent weeks. With these two teams heading in polar opposite directions, let’s find which one is offering the best value against their NHL Odds for the Avalanche vs Red Wings. Avalanche Read More
- Red Wings vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewThe reality in the NHL is that only one team can win the Stanley Cup, but that does not mean that every other team in the league will look at their season as a failure. While the better teams in the league will be disappointed when they come up short, there will be many more who will take positives from Read More
- Red Wings vs Wild NHL Betting Spread & Expert AnalysisAs we all prepare for the fun that the NHL All-Star Break always delivers, GM’s across the league will be preparing for their own version of the skills competition. Once the break is over, the trade deadline will be just a matter of days away, which means that the front offices of every single team in the league will have Read More
- Penguins vs Red Wings NHL Betting Spread & AnalysisOne of the easiest ways to lose money when wagering is to play low odds games where one team is a huge favorite over the other. These matchups always seem like a bit of a slam dunk, and while they might not add a lot of money to the bankroll, many bettors view it as easy money. The problem here, Read More
- Senators vs Red Wings 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & PredictionThe Detroit Red Wings are one of the marquee franchises in the NHL and one its most successful all-time. However, the 2019-20 Red Wings might be the worst team in franchise history. Detroit hasn’t been favored often this season but should be on the Mybookie NHL odds Friday against the visiting Ottawa Senators. How to Bet Senators vs Red Wings Read More
- Red Wings vs Stars 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewWhen a team is in the midst of their glory years, fans tend to believe that it will never end, even though it always inevitably does. Five years from now, we will probably see the teams that are dominant in the NHL right now rebuilding and struggling to get anywhere near the playoffs. It is a cycle that every good Read More
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- How to Bet Red Wings vs Jets NHL Spread & Prediction
- Best NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 16th
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – Monday, October 9th
- Top NHL Betting Picks Of The Week (Jan. 24th – 26th)
- Red Wings 2016-17 Stanley Cup Odds Take Hit With Datsyuk Decision
- Detroit vs Tampa Bay NHL Playoffs Game 5 Spread Guide
- Weekly Updated Odds to win the 2016 Stanley Cup Championship
- Tampa Bay vs Detroit Game 3 Hockey Playoff Odds Guide
- Detroit vs. Tampa Bay NHL Playoffs Game 2 Pick & Prediction
- Updated 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Odds Analysis
- Detroit vs Tampa Bay NHL Odds Analysis
- How To Bet On Flyers vs Red Wings NHL Spread
- Bet on the Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Rivalry Game
- Betting on the Wild vs Red Wings NHL Odds
- Free Detroit at Tampa Bay NHL Betting Pick
- Betting on the NY Rangers vs Detroit NHL Spread
- Betting on Chicago vs Detroit NHL Odds
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Detroit Red Wings Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.