Florida Panthers Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
06/14 - 09:05 PM
2021 STANLEY CUP - TO WIN
2021 STANLEY CUP - TO WIN
florida panthers SCHEDULE
florida panthers Roster
florida panthers Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Florida Panthers Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Florida Panthers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Florida Panthers (1993–present)|
|Conference Titles||1 (1995–96)|
NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division
The longest active rivalry in the new Central Division belongs to Tampa Bay and Florida, who will be division rivals for the 27th straight season. A pair of ‘Original Six’ rivals, Chicago and Detroit will play in the same division for the 47th time and first time since ending a run of 31 consecutive seasons in 2012-13. The two franchise, which both entered the NHL in 1926-27, will face off against six franchises that either joined the NHL or began play in their current city in the 19902 or later.
The defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning played their inaugural season (1992-93) in the Norris Division, which featured the Blackhawks, Red Wings and North Stars at the time. Columbus returns to the Central Division, where it competed for each of its first 12 seasons
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Florida were in the Southeast Division together for 14 seasons (1998-99-201213). Before relocating to Raleigh, the Hartford Whalers played their first two NHL seasons in the Norris Division with Detroit (1979-80-1980-81).
Last but not least, Tampa Bay and Dallas will become the first two teams in 40 years to compete in the same division in the season after meeting in the Stanley Cup Final. The last time that happened was way back in 1980-81 when the Islanders and Flyers competed in the old Patrick Division.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to my Central Division NHL betting predictions.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Additions: Marian Gaborik (LTIR) and Anders Nilsson (LTIR)
- Subtractions: Kevin Shattenkirk, Cedric Paquette and Braydon Coburn
Tampa Bay will be without superstar forward Nikita Kucherov for the entire 2021 regular season as he recovers from hip surgery after recording a team-high 33 goals and 85 points, but the Lightning have a ton of elite talent with Steven Stamkos back from his own lengthy injury last season and both, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman being elite offensive performers. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy went a stupendous 18-7 with a jaw-dropping 1.90 goals against average and one shutout. Maybe it’s me, but I’m not sensing a Stanley Cup letdown this season!
- Additions: Mark Pysyk
- Subtractions: Mattias Janmark and Corey Perry
The Stars went 37-24-8 to finish third in the Central Division behind St. Louis and Colorado. Dallas finished an uninspiring 26th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar second in goals allowed (2.5 gpg) and caught fire in the playoffs to win the Western Conference crown before falling to Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup finals. Tyler Seguin (hip labrum) and Ben Bishop (right knee surgery) will miss the beginning of the season, but I’m expecting Jamie Benn, Alex Radulov and Anton Khudobin, first and foremost, to keep the Stars afloat until Seguin and Bishop are back on the ice. Dallas will challenge for the Central Division title, even if i have them coming up a bit short.
- Additions: Luke Kunin, Mark Borowiecki, Nick Cousins, Matt Benning and Brad Richardson
- Subtractions: Craig Smith, Kyle Turris, Nick Bonino, Austin Watson
Nashville went 35-26-8 last season to finish fifth in the Central Division while ranking a modest 16th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and 21st in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). Winger Filip Forsberg was the only player to record at least 20 goals, even though defenseman Roman Josi is elite and finished with a team-high 65 points.
If centers Matt Duchene and Ryan Johansen improve on their uninspiring 30-plus point seasons, I like Nashville to challenge for a playoff berth. The Predators have won one playoff series since they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2017, but I’ve got Nashville back in the playoffs in 2021!
- Additions: Anthony Duclair, Radko Gudas, Patric Hornqvist, Markus Nutivaara
- Subtractions: Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov
Florida went 36-26-8 to finish fourth in the Atlantic Division last season while ranking a pitiful 28th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg), but an encouraging sixth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The losses of Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov will definitely hurt and the Panthers need goalie Sergei Bobrovsky to be better in met after finishing with a mediocre 23-22 record with a 3.23 GAA. Still, I like Florida to get past a pair of teams they look virtually identical to in Columbus and Carolina.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Additions: Max Domi, Mikko Koivu
- Subtractions: Markus Nutivaara
Columbus went 33-22-15 last season to finish fifth in the Metropolitan division while ranking 27th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar fourth in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). I love the Blue Jackets’ addition of Mikko Koivu and Max Domi, but I’m not real fond of Columbus‘ goaltending situation and I believe a lack of experience in goal could keep the Canes from reaching the playoffs for a fifth straight season.
- Additions: Jesper Fast
- Subtractions: Justin Williams
Carolina went 38-25-5 to finish fourth in the Metropolitan Division last season while ranking 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and an identical 11th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). The Hurricanes only had one player finish with over 25 goals as right-winger Sebastian Aho racked up 38 goals and 28 assists. Carolina didn’t make any moves in the offseason besides their addition of Jesper Fast and that fact will be Carolina’s undoing in 2021.
- Additions: Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
- Subtractions: Corey Crawford, Brandon Saad
Chicago went 32-30-8 last season to finish last in the Central Division while ranking 18th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 16th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). The Blackhawks are rebuilding, but they still have some talent starting with Patrick Kane (33 goals) and Dominik Kubalik (30 goals), but former superstar Jonathan Toews is clearly on the downside of his stellar career and the Blackhawks just don’t have many proven goal scorers after that trio, although winger Brandon Saad did top the 20-goal mark. Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking things could get ugly in the Windy City in 2021!
Detroit Red Wings
- Additions: Thomas Greiss, Jon Merrill, Marc Staal, Troy Stecher, Bobby Ryan, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Subtractions: Jimmy Howard, Trevor Daley, Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Brendan Perlini
Detroit went a pitiful 17-49-5 to finish last in the Atlantic Division with the worst record in all of hockey. The rebuilding Red Wings finished a dismal 31st in scoring (2.0 gpg) and goals allowed (3.7 gpg) and moved on from veteran net-minder Corey Crawford. Center Dylan Larkin and winger Tyler Bertuzzi were the only players to record at least 40 points last season and Detroit looks like a franchise that is going to be rebuilding for a few years at the very least!
NHL Betting News
Florida Panthers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Panthers Game Odds, Panthers Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Panthers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Panthers Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Florida NHL News & other info on the Florida Panthers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Panthers Today!
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 1st MatchesWith the 2020 NHL season getting back underway with its restart season on Saturday, it’s time to find out which teams are in action and which matchups look like they are offering the best betting value against their NHL odds. To that end, I’ve got three of Saturday’s five matchups squarely in the betting bullseye. NHL Odds & Picks – Read More
- Panthers vs Stars 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsWhen Florida Panthers hosted Dallas Stars earlier this season, the usually defensively excellent Stars allowed seven goals. They look for payback on Thursday night as the Panthers visit Dallas in the final meeting of the season between the teams. The home side is favored on the NHL odds for the Panthers vs Stars. Panthers vs Stars 2020 NHL Game Preview Read More
- Panthers vs Blues 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsSports players and fans tend to be a rather superstitious bunch. Ask the average player or fan about their pre-game routine and you can bet that you will hear all kinds of weird little quirks that really have zero impact on what is about to happen. Given that high level of superstition, you would think that the opportunity to win Read More
- Bruins vs Panthers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe league-leading Boston Bruins will look to extend their winning ways when they hit the road to take on a desperate Florida Panthers team that is struggling in its quest to reach the final spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs on Thursday night. With these two conference rivals heading in polar opposite directions, let’s find out which team is offering Read More
- 2020 Maple Leafs vs Panthers NHL Odds, Preview, and PickOn Thursday, the Toronto Maple Leafs head to Florida hoping for a rare road win against the Panthers. The home team has won 13-of-16 matchups. That makes Florida a safe pick to beat the Leafs on Thursday. Will the Panthers come through? Or, will the Leafs break the home-ice advantage? Check out NHL odds, a preview, and a free pick Read More
- Panthers vs Coyotes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Florida Panthers and Arizona Coyotes are both desperate for two points on Tuesday night when they wrap up their season series in the desert. Both are on the outside of the playoff field looking in as things stand. The Coyotes are short favorites on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Panthers Read More
- Flyers vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewWe are at the stage of the season in the NHL where the battle for playoff spots really begins to heat up. Teams will make their moves at the trade deadline and hope that their gambles pay off coming down the stretch. There are a few teams who already look to be a total lock for a postseason berth, but Read More
- Golden Knights vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewAs we enter the late stage of the season, the question that needs to be asked is about which teams are up for the playoff fight and which are ready to fold. Hockey is a sport that is always intense and fun to watch, but the intensity gets ramped up a notch once we get into the second half of Read More
- Canucks vs Panthers 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Stars vs Panthers 2019 NHL Odds, Betting Preview, and Pick
- Islanders vs Panthers 2019 NHL Week 11 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Panthers vs Sabres NHL Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- Wild vs Panthers NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Panthers vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Florida at St. Louis Tuesday Night NHL Lines & Game Preview
- Minnesota at Florida Lines, Betting Pick & TV Info
- NY Islanders vs Florida Panthers NHL Playoff Game 5 Odds Report
- 2016 NHL Eastern Conference Round 1 Playoffs Odds Prediction
- Weekly Updated Odds to win the 2016 Stanley Cup Championship
- Updated 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Odds Analysis
- NY Islanders vs Florida Panthers Playoff Series Odds Guide
- Canadiens vs Panthers NHL Lines Analysis
- Devils vs Panthers NHL Lines Analysis and Pick
- Betting on the Florida vs Toronto NHL Lines
- Florida Panthers Vs Tampa Bay Lightning Expert NHL Pick
- Florida Vs Boston Pro Hockey Lines Analysis
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Panthers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.