new york islanders
New York Islanders Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
new york islanders Schedule
new york islanders Standings
new york islanders Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 New York Islanders Headlines, Best Lines
2021 New York Islanders Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New York Islanders (1972–present) |
|Arena||Barclays Center Nassau Coliseum|
|Stanley Cups||4 (1979–80, 1980–81, 1981–82, 1982–83)|
|Conference Titles||6 (1977–78, 1978–79, 1980–81, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84)|
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 15th Edition
The National Hockey League is down to its final three contenders for the Stanley Cup. After the Tampa Bay Lightning battle the New York Islanders in Game 5 on Sep. 15, the Stanley Cup Finals could be set. Check out how the Western Conference Finals went down as well as info on the Islanders versus Lightning game on Sep. 15. Let’s get right into action so you can start making your bets against their NHL odds.
NHL COVID-19 Update – September 15th Edition
2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- When: September – October
Updated 2020 Stanley Cup Odds
Dallas upsets Vegas to notch Stanley Cup spot
Since the NHL restart, the Dallas Stars have surprised the naysayers. During round-robin play, the Stars went 1-2 with their lone win against the St. Louis Blues. It took Dallas four games to beat the Calgary Flames, though.
The way the Stars handled the Flames was a sign of how good they’ve gotten. The Colorado Avalanche in the next round put up more of a fight. That series went seven. The Stars kept the momentum in the Western Conference Finals, though.
Dallas beat the Golden Knights 4 games to 1. What hockey handicappers should notice is how the Stars have won playoff games this season. They’ve used both offense and defense to win contests. Against the Flames, they won 3-of-4 by scoring 5 goals or more.
Versus the Avalanche, Dallas scored 5 goals in all 4 wins. Against the Golden Knights, though, the Stars won 2-of-4 games by 3 goals. They won another match by 1 goal and another by 2. The Stars can play any way they must to win hockey games. That makes Dallas a true contender for the Stanley Cup.
Lightning ready to close out Islanders on Sep. 15
If the Lightning close out the Islanders on Tuesday, they become possible -200 chalks to beat the Dallas Stars and win the Stanley Cup. Since the season started last October, the Lightning have been on a mission to prove last year’s playoff flub was an anomaly.
Once NHL restarted, it took Tampa a while to get going. The Lightning were underdogs in the second playoff series against the Boston Bruins. But Tampa won four in a row to knock out Boston.
They’ve dominated the Islanders. Save for a 5-3 Game 3 loss, the Lightning have rolled NYI. Tampa Bay beat New York 8-2 in Game 1, 2-1 in Game 2, and 4-1 in Game 3. The Lightning’s domination is why they offer such low odds to close out the Islanders on Sep. 15 and beat the Stars for the Stanley Cup.
2020 Stanley Cup set to start this week!
Depending on when the Tampa Bay Lightning win the fourth game against the New York Islanders, the Stanley Cup could start either later this week or early next week. No matter when it happens, this year’s Stanley Cup should be fantastic!
The Dallas Stars can play any style. That gives the Stars a shot to upset the Tampa Bay Lightning. If the Islanders make a miraculous comeback and beat the Lightning, the Cup will have just as much drama.
Have a great rest of your week!
NHL Betting News
New York Islanders Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Islanders Game Odds, Islanders Live Odds, This Weeks New York Islanders team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including New York Odds the Islanders Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, New York NHL News & other info on the New York Islanders. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Islanders Today!
- Islanders vs Avalanche NHL Spread, Analysis and Picks
- Islanders vs Coyotes Game Preview & NHL Betting Lines
- 2020 Islanders vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Flyers vs Islanders 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Capitals 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Rangers 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Bruins 2019 NHL Betting Lines & Analysis
- Islanders vs Panthers 2019 NHL Week 11 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Islanders vs Hurricanes NHL Spread, Game Info & Prediction
- Islanders vs Hurricanes Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Preview
- Islanders vs Hurricanes Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Hurricanes vs Islanders 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 1
- Islanders vs Penguins 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Prediction
- Penguins vs Islanders 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 2 Prediction
- Penguins vs Islanders 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Expert Pick for Game 1
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- 2019 Stanley Cup First Round Odds & Game Analysis
- Islanders vs Jets NHL Betting Odds & Expert Prediction
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Islanders Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.