new york rangers
New York Rangers Odds | 2020 NHL Betting Lines
new york rangers Schedule
new york rangers Standings
new york rangers Injuries
Most recent posts
2020 New York Rangers Headlines, Best Lines
2020 New York Rangers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New York Rangers (1926–present) |
|Arena||Madison Square Garden|
|Stanley Cups||4 (1927–28, 1932–33, 1939–40, 1993–94)|
|Conference Titles||2 (1993–94, 2013–14)|
NHL Odds & Picks – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
With just two days of scrimmage season action remaining before the beginning of the NHL restart campaign, it’s time to find out which teams are in action tonight and which ones are offering the best value in their respective matchups. With a half-dozen contests on tap for tonight, let’s get down to business so you can wager on their NHL odds.
NHL Odds & Picks for July 29th Matches
Tampa Bay vs. Florida
The Lightning (43-21-6) are prohibitive favorites to win it all and for good reason. Tampa Bay leads the league in scoring (3.5 gpg) while ranking eighth in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). Florida (35-26-8) has an elite offense that ranks sixth in scoring, but the Panthers are awful defensively in allowing 3.2 goals per contest (29th). Tampa Bay has won nine of the last 10 meetings including a 6-1 thrashing the last time they met.
- Pick: Tampa Bay 4 Florida 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 12:00 PM ET
- Tampa Bay Vs Florida Live: NHL Network, NHL.TV, FS-F, SUN
- Money Lines: Tampa Bay -165 / Florida +140
Colorado vs. Minnesota
Colorado (42-20-8) is ranked a stellar sixth in scoring (3.4 gpg) and an equally impressive sixth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg) while Minnesota (35-27-7) is ranked a decent 12th in scoring (3.2 gpg), but a mediocre 24th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). While these two rivals split four regular season meetings, Colorado is the third overall pick to win it all (+700) – and the better team at both ends of the ice in this affair.
- Pick: Colorado 3 Minnesota 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 2:30 PM ET
- Colorado Vs Minnesota Live: NHL Network, NHL.TV, FS-N, FS-WI, ALT
- Money Lines: Colorado -135 / Minnesota +115
Carolina vs. Washington
Carolina (38-25-5) is ranked an identical 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and goals allowed (2.8 gpg), but Alexander Ovechkin and the Caps (41-20-8) are ranked a stupendous second in scoring (3.4). While Washington is a +1200 pick to win the Stanley Cup and Carolina is more of a longshot pick at +4500, these two have split four regular season meetings and the Hurricane have won six of the last 10 meetings overall. I smell an upset brewing.
- Pick: Carolina 4 Washington 3
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 4:00 PM ET
- Carolina Vs Washington Live: NBCSN, NHL.TV, SN1, NBCSWA, FS-CR
- Money Lines: Carolina +105 / Washington -125
St. Louis vs. Chicago
The defending champion Blues (42-19-10) have recorded 10 more wins than Chicago (32-30-8) this season while winning each of the last four meetings in this rivalry and outscoring the Blackhawks 16-8 along the way. The Blues are the fourth overall favorite to win the Stanley Cup at +1000 while Chicago is a true longshot selection at +2500.
- Pick: St. Louis 4 Chicago 3
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 6:30 PM ET
- St. Louis Vs Chicago Live: NBCSN (JIP), NHL Network, NHL.TV, NBCSCH+, FS-MW+
- Money Lines: St. Louis -160 / Chicago +135
NY Islanders vs. NY Rangers
The Islanders (35-23-10) rank ninth in goals allowed (2.8 gpg), but the Rangers (37-28-5) rank an even more impressive fifth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The Rangers have taken three of four regular season meetings in this cross-town rivalry and are a +3300 pick to win it all while the Isles sit at +5000. I like the Rangers to not only get it done in this one, but to be one of the more dangerous contenders in the NHL restart campaign out east.
- Pick: Rangers 4 Islander 2
- When: Wednesday, Jul 29 at 8:00 PM ET
- NY Islanders Vs NY Rangers Live: NBCSN, SN1, TVAS, MSG, MSG+
- Money Lines: NY Islanders -110 / NY Rangers -110
Vancouver vs. Winnipeg
Only one victory separates Vancouver (36-27-6) from Winnipeg (37-28-6), but these two rivals get it done in different ways as the Canucks rank eighth in scoring (3.2 gpg) and the Jets rank 10th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). Believe it or not though, Winnipeg has absolutely dominated this rivalry by winning 10 straight clashes dating back to 2016. The Jets won both regular season meetings by the combined score of 8-1 and I expect them to get it done again.
New York Rangers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Rangers Game Odds, Rangers Live Odds, This Weeks New York Rangers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including New York Odds the Rangers Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, New York NHL News & other info on the New York Rangers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Rangers Today!
- Maple Leafs vs Rangers NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Islanders vs Rangers 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Maple Leafs vs Rangers 2019 NHL Lines, Game Analysis & Prediction
- Rangers vs Sharks 2019 NHL Week 11 Spread & Betting Preview
- Canadiens vs Rangers 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rangers, Stars, Avalanche and Predators Have Major Changes
- Blue Jackets vs Rangers NHL Odds & Game Analysis
- Senators vs Rangers NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
- Blues vs Rangers NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Rangers NHL Lines, Expert Preview & Pick
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Hurricanes vs Rangers NHL Betting Odds & Game Info for Friday Night
- Bruins vs Rangers NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- How to Bet Rangers vs Devils NHL Spread & Expert Pick
- Flyers vs Rangers NHL Week 18 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Blackhawks vs Rangers NHL Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Rangers NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Coyotes vs Rangers NHL Odds & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Rangers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2020 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.