2019 Travelers Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
Brooks Koepka missed out on winning his third straight U.S. Open last week. Koepka heads to TPC River Highlands in Connecticut on June 20 as the major favorite to win the Travelers Championship. Check out our 2019 Travelers Championship odds and analysis!
2019 Travelers Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- When: June 20 – June 23
- Where: TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, CT
- TV: Golf Channel / CBS
- Live Stream: Golf.tv
Odds to Win the 2019 Travelers Championship
- Brooks Koepka +600
- Patrick Cantlay +1000
- Jordan Spieth +1400
- Francesco Molinari +1600
- Jason Day +1800
- Paul Casey +2000
- Justin Thomas +2000
- Tommy Fleetwood +2800
- Marc Leishman +2800
- Bryson DeChambeau +3000
- Louis Oosthuizen +3300
- Tony Finau +3500
- Brandt Snedeker +3500
- Bubba Watson +3500
- Patrick Reed +5000
- Phil Mickelson +5000
Which golfer among Cantlay, Spieth, Molinari, and Day can beat Brooks Koepka?
Let’s first admit that Koepka looks formidable in this spot. He shot a -9 at last year’s Travelers Championship. Plus, he’s scored with a fourth place or better finish in 3 of his last 4 tournaments played. However, he was only effective enough for a fiftieth at the RBC Canadian Open in his tournament before the U.S. Open.
Cantlay shot a -10 and Spieth shot a -4 at the 2018 Travelers Championship. Both have a chance here. The golfer that we should really pay attention to, though, is +1800 Jason Day. Day shot four straight rounds under 70 last year. He had a great first round 66 and a great third round 66. If not for the 69 in Round 4, he might have won.
He hasn’t finished better than twenty-first, and he’s missed the cut twice in his last five tournaments. But at the odds and based on last year, he most definitely deserves the most attention to upset Koepka.
Which +2000 to +3000 golfer can take the 2019 Travelers Championship?
Paul Casey finished only 3 strokes off winner Bubba Watson at the 2018 Travelers Championship. Casey withdrew from the Charles Schwab Classic, and was only good enough for a twenty-first place finish at the U.S. Open, though.
Still, Casey has an edge over the other golfers in the +2000 to +3000 range. He shot a 69 final round at the U.S. Open and has decent history over TPC River Highlands. Casey’s got the best shot to win among golfers in this price range.
Who is the best pick among the +3300 to +5000 choice can win the tournament?
Bubba Watson’s form is off. Although he won the Travelers last year, it’s hard to see him repeating this year.
The two to peg as possible winners are Tony Finau and Louis Oosthuizen. Finau missed the cut at both the U.S. Open and the Memorial Tournament. However, he finished second at the Charles Schwab Classic. He could turn his form around here and play for the trophy on Sunday.
Oosthuizen had a great U.S. Open. He shot a 66-70-70-72, -6. That was good enough for seventh place. If Oosthuizen remains hot, he also will have a shot to lift the trophy on Sunday.
Is there a golfer at odds higher than +5000 that can win the 2019 Travelers Championship?
Charley Hoffman shot a -10 at the 2018 Travelers Championship. He hasn’t played well, but he has a shot of turning his form around this week. He skipped the U.S. Open to rest up for the Travelers.
Because the purse is over $7 million, it makes perfect sense why a golfer like Hoffman might want to target TPC River Highlands. At odds of +6600, Charley Hoffman as a real chance to take the victory this weekend.
PGA Odds, Professional Golfers Association Tournament Betting Lines
- 2019 Travelers Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- U.S. Open Reddit Stream, 2019 Golf [2:00pm] Sunday Final Round Free US Open Reddit Live Stream
- 2019 PGA U.S. Open Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 RBC Canadian Open Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Memorial Tournament Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 Third Round Reddit Live Stream
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 Second Round Reddit Live Stream
- PGA Championship Reddit Stream, 2019 First Round Live Reddit Stream
- 2019 PGA Championship Odds & Preview
- 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Wells Fargo Championship Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Master Tournament Odds & Preview – Ultimate Betting Guide
- Masters Preview And NCAA Championship Recap (Ep. 677)
- 2019 Valero Texas Open Betting Odds, Preview & Expert Picks
- 2019 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship Odds & Preview
- 2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play Odds & Preview
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
PGA Recent Golf History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest PGA Golf Odds, PGA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Professional Golfers Association Futures & Specials, News & other info on the PGA.
Professional Golfers Association Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
PGA Golf Odds | 2019 Current PGA Betting Lines
Golf Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest PGA Golf Reviews
Not Vegas but better then nothing
There payout for parleys are bad and not worth the risk but when you live in California it’s better then nothing I have cashed so I know it is legit
I live MyBookie!
I love all of their NBA odds. They are the best in the game!! I recommend this site as #1 for betting.
One of the better books I’ve used!
Love the fact that they have great customer service and offer a wide variety of sports lines!