UFC Odds, Vegas Apex Ultimate Fight Championship Lines | UFC Betting
UFC McGregor Lines
UFC Odds, 2021 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC Fight Night: Hall Vs Strickland Betting Odds & Picks
When there is a big event on the horizon, as there is in the UFC right now, it is easy to overlook the next one up. That would be a mistake, as it looks as if UFC on ESPN 28 has all the makings of a good one. Starting at 6 PM EST on Saturday night, this event comes with 6 fights on the main card. We have all the current UFC odds for you and will take a moment to look at these fights and make some predictions, so let’s get started.
MMA Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night: Hall Vs Strickland
Bryan Barberena (-270) Vs Jason Witt (+210)
The main card begins with a Welterweight bout and a pair of fighters who are desperate to get back to winning ASAP. While Barberena comes into this one on the heels of a win, he has lost 3 of his last 5, dropping his record to 15-7 in the process. Witt is coming off a loss and in in a similarly poor run of form, losing 2 of his last 3 fights. I like Barberena to be the one to get the win via KO.
Ryan Benoit (-135) Vs Zarrukh Adashev (+105)
This Flyweight bout is another one where we have a pair of fighters in desperate need of a win. Benoit has seen his record fall to 10-7 after losing back-to-back fights and 2 of his last 3, while Adashev is now 3-3 after losing each of his last 2 bouts. This looks like a fight destined to go the distance, with Benoit getting the win.
Nikolas Stolze (-200) Vs Jared Gooden (+160)
We are seeing a common theme here in that we have a lot of fighters looking for bounce back wins. Stolze is a Welterweight currently sitting at 12-4 after losing his last fight. The defeat snapped a decent 4-fight win streak. Gooden is in a little bit more trouble, as he is on a skid that has seen him lose 2 in a row. I have Stolze winning this one by decision.
Gloria De Paula (+140) Vs Cheyanne Buys (-170)
It is the women who will step into the octagon next for a Strawweight bout that looks to be evenly matched. De Paula comes in with a 5-3 record and on the heels of a loss that snapped a modest 2-fight win streak. Buys saw her 4-fight winning run come to an end in her last bout, so this is a bounce back fight for both. I like Buys to get the decision win.
Kyung Ho Kang (-130) Vs Rani Yahya (+100)
This Bantamweight bout will serve as the co-main event of the night, and it looks like a good one. Kang has bounced back nicely from a recent loss and has reeled off 2 straight wins ahead of this one. Yahya is 27-10-1 overall and has had a mixed bag of results in his last 3 fights, going 1-1-1. I am on Yahya to get the win via submission.
Uriah Hall (+155) Vs Sean Strickland (-195)
The main event of the night is a Middleweight bout between a pair of fighters hovering around the top 10 in the division. Hall comes in with a record of 17-9 and a win streak that has seen him win 4 in a row. Strickland is in similarly good form, winning 4 in a row to take his record to 23-3. Bit of a coin flip here, but I am going with Strickland.
UFC Betting News
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, UFC Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Ultimate Fighting Championship Futures & Specials, News & other info on the UFC.
- UFC Fight Night: Hall Vs Strickland Betting Odds & PicksWhen there is a big event on the horizon, as there is in the UFC right now, it is easy to overlook the next one up. That would be a mistake, as it looks as if UFC on ESPN 28 has all the makings of a good one. Starting at 6 PM EST on Saturday night, this event comes with Read More
- Early UFC 265: Lewis Vs Gane Betting Odds & PredictionWe will have another big fight night on our hands this Saturday in the UFC, which is something that we will get to later, but for now we are going to jump ahead to UFC 265. That event goes on August 7th and will feature a pair of title fights. We will have Amanda Nunes defending her Bantamweight title against Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & PicksThis weekend, we have another early start waiting for us in the world of the UFC. Set your clocks for 4 PM EST on Saturday, as that is when UFC on ESPN 27 will kick off, with this event featuring 5 fights on the main card. While this event may not, on the face of it, be as glamorous as Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & PicksWhile many MMA fans are still talking about the craziness that was the Poirier/McGregor fight last weekend, many more are looking ahead to Saturday and UFC Vegas 31. It’s a bit of an earlier start for this event, with the main card kicking off at 7 PM EST. Speaking of the main card, there are 5 fights on tap, all Read More
- Four MMA Events this Week: Where to Put your Money and Win BigIt’s another huge week in the MMA, with no less than 4 different events coming your way as we head into the weekend. All those events means that you are looking at a ton of betting opportunities, which could also potentially mean the possibility of mismanaging your bankroll. We know that it’s always tempting to wager on every fight, especially Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction UpdateWe are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will WinIt is arguably the biggest fight of the year that we have coming our way at UFC 264, as Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier prepare to meet for the third time. You need to go all the way back to 2014 to find the first time that these two fighters met, with McGregor taking that one in the opening round. Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will WinThis coming Saturday night, we have another huge UFC event coming, with UFC 264 having Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier going head-to-head. As well as this being the deciding fight, with each man having previously beaten the other, it’s also important in that the winner is almost certainly guaranteed a shot at the Lightweight title. There is a lot to Read More
- UFC 264 Betting Update: McGregor and Poirier Ready for Third DanceOn Saturday, July 10, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier throw down for the third time. Two of the greatest featherweights in UFC history, maybe the two greatest of all time, have no love for each other. UFC 264 is set to be one of the most electrifying events in the promotional company’s history. Check out more information on UFC 264 Read More
- UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 MMA Betting Recap
- UFC 178: Poirier vs McGregor 1 Recap & Early UFC 264 Betting Prediction
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Gane Vs Volkov Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Chan Sung “The Korean Zombie” Jung vs Dan Ige Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 263: Adesanya Vs Vettori 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik Vs Sakai Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Garbrandt Betting Odds
- UFC News & Rumors: Charles Oliveira New Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson’s Knee Pop & More News
- UFC 262: Oliveira Vs Chandler Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC News & Rumors: Cerrone Isn’t Done Fighting, What’s Next For Marina Rodriguez, Angela Hill Got her 4th Fight In A Row Canceled
- UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez Vs Waterson Betting Odds
- MMA News & Rumors: Israel Adesanya Looking To Defend Middleweight Title & More
- UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes Vs Prochazka Betting Odds
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana White
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masvidal Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 264: Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier III Betting Odds
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masdival Rundown & Early UFC 261 Preview
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2021 Current UFC Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.