UFC 262 Odds, Oliveira vs Chandler UFC Lines | UFC Betting
UFC Featured Lines
UFC Odds, 2021 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC News & Rumors: Charles Oliveira New Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson’s Knee Pop & More News
Another weekend is over, and the dust has settled on UFC 262. With that, the Khabib Nurmagomedov era is now officially over, as we now have a new Lightweight champion in the form of Charles Oliveira. We will get into the details of that in a moment, but we will also talk about what his win means for the rest of the division, as the jostling now begins as fighters line up to get a shot at the champion. We will also have some injury news updates and some more info on what went down on Saturday night in the UFC. Let’s get right to it so you can keep betting against their UFC odds.
2021 UFC Betting News & Rumors Update | May 17th Edition
While it is Charles Oliveira who now holds the lightweight belt, those of us who watched the title fight know that it could have been a very different outcome. Michael Chandler came very close to ending things in the opening round after taking Oliveira down, but he could not finish the job and ended up paying the price for that in Round 2. While Chandler is disappointed with the loss, he announced that he will be back in the gym on Monday morning to prepare for the climb back to another shot. We would not put it past him getting there, too.
There were several fighters watching the title fight very closely on Saturday night, including Conor McGregor. The Irishman was quick to take to social media after Oliveira’s win, which made him the 11th champion in Lightweight history, while pondering who might be #12. The winner of the upcoming McGregor/Poirier fight will almost certainly get first shot at the title. While McGregor mouths off, Oliveira spoke after the fight and said that the Irishman should be more concerned with facing Poirier, whom he lost to last time out. Whatever happens, it’s fun to see the division come to life again.
At the end of a fight, it is not uncommon to see the winner call someone out. While those statements are usually reserved for other fighters, we have seen guys try to get a date via shoutouts, but Beneil Dariush took it to another level on Saturday night. After his win, Dariush was interviewed by Joe Rogan and took the opportunity to put Elon Musk on blast, claiming that he had ordered a Tesla back in December, but had yet to receive it. It seems the Tesla founder got the message, as he responded via Twitter that the vehicle was on its way.
Saturday night saw some rather nasty finishes, with a pair of fighters seemingly suffering from serious post-fight injuries. You could see the pain on Tony Ferguson’s face as he refused to tap out against Beneil Dariush, with the eventual winner claiming to hear Ferguson’s knee pop loudly after putting him in a heel hook. We also saw Ronaldo Souza suffer a gruesome injury in his loss, with word coming that he has a broken arm that is going to require emergency surgery in the next couple of days. We wish both fighters a speedy recovery.
UFC Betting News
- UFC News & Rumors: Charles Oliveira New Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson’s Knee Pop & More News
- UFC 262: Oliveira Vs Chandler Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC News & Rumors: Cerrone Isn’t Done Fighting, What’s Next For Marina Rodriguez, Angela Hill Got her 4th Fight In A Row Canceled
- UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez Vs Waterson Betting Odds
- MMA News & Rumors: Israel Adesanya Looking To Defend Middleweight Title & More
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, UFC Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Ultimate Fighting Championship Futures & Specials, News & other info on the UFC.
UFC News & Rumors: Cerrone Isn’t Done Fighting, What’s Next For Marina Rodriguez, Angela Hill Got her 4th Fight In A Row Canceled
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masdival Rundown & Early UFC 261 Preview
- MMA News & Rumors: McGregor Calls Out USADA, BJ Penn Wants to Fight JP Next & More
- UFC Fight Night: Whittaker Vs Gastelum Expert Analysis
- MMA News & Rumors: Marvin Vettori, Julian Marquez and McGregor Vs Poirier
- UFC Fight Night: Vettori Vs Holland Expert Analysis
- MMA News & Rumors: Darren Till Forced to Pull Out Due to Injury
- Bellator 255 Expert Analysis – MMA Betting
- MMA News & Rumors: There’s A New Heavyweight Champion
- LFA 103: Carlyle Vs Dagvadorj Expert Analysis – MMA Betting
- UFC 260: Miocic Vs Ngannou 2 Expert Analysis
- BRAVE CF 49: Super Fights Expert Analysis – MMA Betting
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC Drama Making the Headlines Again
- UFC Fight Night: Brunson Vs Holland Expert Analysis
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC Fight Night Full of Controversies
- UFC Fight Night: Edwards Vs Muhammad Expert Analysis
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 259 Recap & More
- UFC 259: Blachowicz Vs Adesanya Expert Analysis
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC Vegas 20 Recap & More
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2021 Current UFC Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.