WTA Odds, WTA Matchup Lines | 2021 Women's Tennis Betting
2021 WTA Tour Match Odds
The Women's Tennis Association is the top-tier level of women's professional tennis which includes a series of international events like the WTA Premier tournaments, the Fed Cup, the year-end championships like the WTA Tour Championships and the WTA Elite Trophy plus the four Grand Slams.
ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Simona Halep and Djokovic Odds Favorites
Wimbledon is almost here! Roland Garros came and went, with some surprise on the women’s end, and Novak Djokovic claims another title on the Men’s side. This year’s tournament will feature a chance for Djokovic to win his 20th major to tie both Nadal and Federer with that number.
And now that it’s upon us again let’s look at some history and make some picks so you can get ready to bet against their Wimbledon odds.
Wimbledon Historic Wins and Predictions
All-Time Women’s Champs
Five different women have won Wimbledon at least seven times, with three of them coming in the open era and the other two happening in the amateur era. The leader of the pack with nine is Martina Navratilova, who won her first one in 1978, and her last in 1990.
Coming in at eight and with the second most is Helen Wills Moody, who took eight. Finishing off the list with seven is a three-way tie between Serena Williams, Dorothea Lambert Chambers, and the great Steffi Graf. All three players had great careers, while Williams seeks to win it one more time.
Other than Petra Kvitova (2011, 2014), no active players besides the Williams sisters have won it multiple times.
All-Time Men’s Champs
Only one man has won more than seven Wimbledon titles. And when the name drops in the next sentence, it should come as absolutely no surprise. Eight times, Roger Federer has been crowned the champ and been doused with strawberries and crème. This has been his place like Roland Garros has been for Rafa.
He has won only twice in the past 11 appearances here, but being the all-time king is still quite the feat. There is a two-way tie between William Renshaw and Pete Sampras for seven Wimbledon titles, but they are still one below the Suisse legend.
Fed will have his work cut out for him in 2021, but anything is truly possible.
There will be some great competition on the women’s side of the bracket this year. And with Naomi Osaka withdrawing, the field will open up a bit more. Making predictions is never easy, but it’s part of the gig.
From 2017-2019, Venus or Serena Williams was in the final. The pick here is tough, but it will be Simona Halep. She won it in 2019 and will be doing so again now in 2021. Bet on it. Book it. Bang.
With so much riding on this major for several players, the outcome will be highly relevant. Federer is gunning for #21 to put some space between himself and the other two on his tail. Nadal will not be partaking, while Djokovic is at 19 right now.
The bet’s name has actually already been mentioned. Djokovic is on such a hot streak right now, and it will not be changing anytime soon. He sees the chance to retire as the best men’s player of all-time by Grand Slam titles won, and a victory now could go a long way for him.
Given that he won Roland Garros and seemed to be in great shape, he looks poised to have another great run.
Tennis Betting News
- How to Place a Secure Bet on Wimbledon’s Championship – Tennis Betting
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Simona Halep and Djokovic Odds Favorites
- ATP 2021 Mallorca Championship and Eastbourne International Betting Preview
- Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Odds
- ATP 2021 Halle Open Betting Preview & Predictions
Pro Tennis Recent WTA History, News & Betting Odds
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Simona Halep and Djokovic Odds FavoritesWimbledon is almost here! Roland Garros came and went, with some surprise on the women’s end, and Novak Djokovic claims another title on the Men’s side. This year’s tournament will feature a chance for Djokovic to win his 20th major to tie both Nadal and Federer with that number. And now that it’s upon us again let’s look at some Read More
- ATP 2021 Mallorca Championship and Eastbourne International Betting PreviewMyBookie brings you a free preview for two Tennis tournaments in Mallorca Championships and Viking Eastbourne International. Here is our preview for the two tournaments, with all the information you’ll need to place bets on the Tennis odds. Let’s get right to it so you get ready to bet against their ATP betting odds. Tennis Betting Preview for 2021 Mallorca Read More
- Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting OddsAs one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, Wimbledon is one of the biggest and most exciting events on the calendar for every tennis fan around the globe. Featuring the cream of the crop of the tennis world, Wimbledon never fails to amaze. This year’s Wimbledon is set to begin on June 28 on the premise of the renowned Read More
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Pavlyuchenkova and Krejcikova Advance to The FinalsWe’re back with another 2021 French Open Daily Update, where we take a look at what has happened on the French Clay over the day. On Thursday, June 10, Stade Roland Garros served us with two exciting semi-finals matches on the women’s side of the Grand Slam. Here is our update on what has happened, keeping you up to date Read More
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Underdogs Through into The Next RoundThe 2021 French Open enters its final stage of the competition, with only a couple more games left to be played before the long-awaited grand finals. Although there weren’t many upsets on the men’s side of the field, the WTA Tour ended in another day of surprise results. Here is our daily French Open Update, where we take a look Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Zidanšek on a Roll, Djoković Dodges the BulletAnother day, another 2021 French Open Daily Update, where we take a look at what has happened at the Stade Roland Garros, which players have impressed, which fell short, and what else of note has happened on the French clay. So let’s get straight into our 2021 French Open Daily Update for June 8 to keep you up to date Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal Out!We return with the 2021 French Open Weekend Update, where we take a look at what has happened at the second Grand Slam of the year – how the big names have been performing and which underdogs made their presence known on the French clay. A lot has happened over the first week of the tournament, and the weekend wasn’t Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Scandal on The French CourtWe’re back with another daily update for the ongoing 2021 French Open, where we look at what has happened on and outside of the clay courts. In today’s edition of “what’s going on at the Stade Roland Garros,” we look at commanding victories from the favorites, strong performances from outsiders, and a scandal involving Yana Sizikova and match-fixing. With all Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: World no.1 Ashleigh Barty Is OutThe 2021 French Open continues, and we’re back with another daily update, where we take a look at what has happened on the French clay. Once again, we got to see another heavyweight exit the tournament with an injury, making this year’s French Open one of the most volatile and unpredictable to date. Now let’s take a look at what Read More
2021 WTA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
WTA Odds, Tennis Match Win & Total Games Score
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook